Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Nerissa truly said "I have embrace my cringe. I am cringe and I am free."
Pippa is so weirdly interconnected she's like the vtuber Kevin Bacon

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
The rock is on! So far, she can fill up with a kids' meal. She is feeling sleepy, and asked if idols eat on stream?

"I just learned what one guy'd is.. Don't one guy'd me, please."

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The rock is on! So far, she can fill up with a kid's meal. She is feeling sleepy, and asked if idols eat on stream?

"I just learned what one guy'd is.. Don't one guy'd me, please."
Would she rather be five guy'd instead?

Kalion

:)
I've already been drawn with shooting webs out of my butt! It can't get worse than that! I might as well lean into it!
Some of you guys are alright, don't go to #bijouwled tonight.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Fast.
:sanasmile:

Probably this this one.
1692057400475.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I forgot the twins could take off their coats.
19106.jpg
They're still just as adorable :shubaIapprob: Though Fuwawa's fuwawas are definitely more noticeable.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Though Fuwawa's fuwawas are definitely more noticeable.
I half expect there's shoulder straps underneath those frills, and Fuwawa can remove those fuwawas like a marching bandmember sets down a bass drum

I need to check their schedule for the next dose of panic and screams

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Moco looks tiny without the coat, almost loli-esque.

I like her clothing design more, though. Fuwawa suffers Kronii-syndrome, where they gave her lazily-designed, dumb-looking clothes just to show off her tits more, as if there weren't better ways to do that.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I like her clothing design more, though. Fuwawa suffers Kronii-syndrome, where they gave her lazily-designed, dumb-looking clothes just to show off her tits more, as if there weren't better ways to do that.
Just have her be naked, problem solved. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Have to agree. If you take Mococo as reference (the star keychain is perfect for it) for where Fuwawa's breasts should be, they are VERY low, to the point of looking like they are sagging a lot because they HAD to put a boob window between the upper part of the clothes and the cups.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nerissa is addicted to Holocure, especially the fishing minigame. She's at 4hours 36mins. It's already her longest stream.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Nerissa is addicted to Holocure, especially the fishing minigame. She's at 4hours 36mins. It's already her longest stream.
yeah i think she had over 300k coins when she started the stream, she then unlocked every alt skin and she said she has all stat boosts.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The dog twins are doing a Q&A stream in Japanese during JP hours (5pm JST when they started) to nearly 22k viewers. Their JP senpais are going to enjoy this stream.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

No Context Shiori just gave me a fucking stroke, I don't usually like clip compilations but she is so autistic and unhinged that any one of these statements still feels like it could be a stream of consciousness

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

No Context Shiori just gave me a fucking stroke, I don't usually like clip compilations but she is so autistic and unhinged that any one of these statements still feels like it could be a stream of consciousness

I love my wife, she's so relatable. Kindred souls kind of thing, you know?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I love my wife, she's so relatable. Kindred souls kind of thing, you know?
Nah nah I get it
20230817_013609.jpg

So has anyone else established when memberships will open? I'm sure it'll be raining memberships but will also be so packed that first few streams the odds of getting whale crumbs are low - but could still be worth setting your channels to allow gifts

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nah nah I get it
View attachment 40609

So has anyone else established when memberships will open? I'm sure it'll be raining memberships but will also be so packed that first few streams the odds of getting whale crumbs are low - but could still be worth setting your channels to allow gifts
Dont you need to be active in chats to receive gifts? Damn i guess its time to " LMAOOOOOO " my way in .

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Dont you need to be active in chats to receive gifts? Damn i guess its time to " LMAOOOOOO " my way in .
it actually only counts coherent messages and they have to be on top chat for them to count, the more messages you have on top chat the higher the chance of you getting picked for a gift, also you sometimes don't have to be there to receive a gift, if the amount of active chat members is smaller than the amount of gifted memberships the system will just pick subscribers at random and give them a membership even if they're not there when they were gifted, something else if you type a message at the time a gift was given (within 10 or so seconds before or after it's gifted) you have a higher chance to get it than someone else.

Top Bottom