"Okay, I'm bored of the cock now"Eira Woolcott

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
it actually only counts coherent messages and they have to be on top chat for them to count, the more messages you have on top chat the higher the chance of you getting picked for a gift, also you sometimes don't have to be there to receive a gift, if the amount of active chat members is smaller than the amount of gifted memberships the system will just pick subscribers at random and give them a membership even if they're not there when they were gifted, something else if you type a message at the time a gift was given (within 10 or so seconds before or after it's gifted) you have a higher chance to get it than someone else.
This sounds like a lot of problems. I get the chatting in smaller chatrooms but when you have 10k viewers spamming the things i dont really wanna chat. If i wamt to say something interesting ill just superchat. But yeah ill probably get one for fuwamoco and bijou

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This sounds like a lot of problems. I get the chatting in smaller chatrooms but when you have 10k viewers spamming the things i dont really wanna chat. If i wamt to say something interesting ill just superchat. But yeah ill probably get one for fuwamoco and bijou
it really isn't, a lot of people do type like nolan so their messages don't get considered by the system and a lot of other people have brand accounts so they can't even receive gifts, so technically there's way less chatters that can get them, so its fine to just chat on the ones you won't be getting the membership for as a "if i get it good if i don't then :botanshrug:" so if you're lucky to get one then there's no issue to just chat whenever just in case.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Dont you need to be active in chats to receive gifts? Damn i guess its time to " LMAOOOOOO " my way in .

it actually only counts coherent messages and they have to be on top chat for them to count, the more messages you have on top chat the higher the chance of you getting picked for a gift, also you sometimes don't have to be there to receive a gift, if the amount of active chat members is smaller than the amount of gifted memberships the system will just pick subscribers at random and give them a membership even if they're not there when they were gifted, something else if you type a message at the time a gift was given (within 10 or so seconds before or after it's gifted) you have a higher chance to get it than someone else.
Chatting does seem to boost your odds but I've been gifted member for several vtubers who I've never chatted in their streams, including a few holos with their big audiences. Youtubes algo is weird for gifting compared to twitch imo but I do know you have to wait till you see some people gifting subs and then set it to allow gifts to even be able to get one and you can't use a branded account.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
have to wait till you see some people gifting subs and then set it to allow gifts to even be able to get one
if you're on mobile you can click on join then click on the 3 dots next to the question mark and it will show gift settings

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
The dog twins are doing a Q&A stream in Japanese during JP hours (5pm JST when they started) to nearly 22k viewers. Their JP senpais are going to enjoy this stream.

1692273159225.png
This has to be Lui's alt.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Btw seems likely the twins will hit 500k today
1692288365550.png

They have been getting 5-6k a day for about a week now so seems safe to bet they will reach it today.
1692288391516.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
wait is the shiorin stream prerecorded?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
ngl Shiori's video really took me back to the earlier days of VTubing. Her experience really shows in it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
ngl Shiori's video really took me back to the earlier days of VTubing. Her experience really shows in it.
1692329026433.png
But not even a month.So i will still wait

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
They are 1k away from 500k. Likely gonna hit it before Fuwamoco morning.
I almost feel like i jinx it, the day I decide to be like "Yeah they a 100% gonna hit 500k today there no way they don't" they have their slowest day ever for no reason in particular either.
1692336415651.png

That's what I get for numberfaggin

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

it legitly took me back to the time when she was blue it was a huge nostalgia trip

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I miss Shiori

I have to know what 12 hour tangents we'll be subject to next week

but I'm still not watching Apex, even for Advent

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The twins have been teasing over the past week that Fuwawa is "really good" at Apex. Either they actually mean it and she's some kinda hidden god or they've been meme-ing and she's gonna be even worse than Calli. It'll be a good time either way.

They were also emotional over reaching 500k today. They admitted that they're more on the pessimistic side so even though they have all these big goals, they're always worried about whether they can actually accomplish them. These doggos can really make you wanna root for them :sanasmile:
9702691.jpg

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The unicorn killer is simp farming. Protect yerselves negros

Screenshot_20230818-133543_YouTube.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Awoogers

Top Bottom