"From this day onwards, this human rights thing will haunt me forever!"Oozora Subaru

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Negzana

Is the merch they promoted stuff you have to get at the expo or will it be sold at the holopro shop?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is the merch they promoted stuff you have to get at the expo or will it be sold at the holopro shop?

It will only be available to order beforehand and pick up onsite or to purchase onsite. Then, there will be a sales period on their normal online stores starting March 16th

Negzana

It will only be available to order beforehand and pick up onsite or to purchase onsite. Then, there will be a sales period on their normal online stores starting March 16th
Okay so gotta wait a week

Wish I had more money and break happened on that week

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They just want to ruin IRyS at this point.

Negzana

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
They just want to ruin IRyS at this point.

Read the page a bit through google TL, PBT dye sublimated keycap set, comes with a keychain.

...wait, they also have an English preorder page

Negzana

I'm confused, for the cheki cards am I able to order a set based on a given venue and have a random chance (1/17 for Stage 1 for Kaela in this case) of getting it, or is there only one option and I have a like 1/100 chance of getting it?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

I'm confused, for the cheki cards am I able to order a set based on a given venue and have a random chance (1/17 for Stage 1 for Kaela in this case) of getting it, or is there only one option and I have a like 1/100 chance of getting it?
Honestly, just go to ebay, Mercari JP, or Yahoo Auctions JP for the random shit.

Negzana

Honestly, just go to ebay, Mercari JP, or Yahoo Auctions JP for the random shit.
Probably the best choice, way less costly.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Probably the best choice, way less costly.
Most of these things end up really cheap on third-party marketplaces, but shipping will make it a bit shittier.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Upcoming
Food pre-orders start 3/8
Korea live streaming tickets - 3/9
Indonesia live streaming tickets - 3/7 (can some ID bro find out info on how to get tickets?)
Capture the moment song release - 3/7

RIGHT NOW
Venue pickup merch sales 3/5 - 3/14
Secret food for the EXPO revealed!!!

Somethings you missed
Digital bilboard is done
Advanced mailing of merchendise
Stars meet and great
Win a ticket - deadline 3/3/24
Ticket resale 3/1-3/3 (basically if someone bought a ticket and can't go this is the window to sell it to others)
Hololive punishment game line submissions by fans - deadline 3/5

Art contest - deadline 3/5/24
honeyholocontesttl.jpg

The stream where merch and announcements were made

I think it's based on the given venue/concert.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Capture the Moment

Alona! It's a softer song but I am excited for 20 people to sing it all together.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Upcoming
Special train collab. 3/11 - 3/17

RIGHT NOW
Venue pickup merch sales 3/5 - 3/14
Secret food for the EXPO revealed!!!
Indonesia live streaming tickets - 3/7
Capture the moment song release - 3/7
Food pre-orders start 3/8
Korea live streaming tickets - 3/9

Somethings you missed
Digital bilboard is done
Advanced mailing of merchendise
Stars meet and great
Win a ticket - deadline 3/3/24
Ticket resale 3/1-3/3 (basically if someone bought a ticket and can't go this is the window to sell it to others)
Hololive punishment game line submissions by fans - deadline 3/5
Art contest - deadline 3/5/24
honeyholocontesttl.jpg

Interview with Capture the Moment song talents and the people who worked on the song. There are some free images but Japanese being the beautiful language it is, writing vertically, image translation is wonky. Good luck

Map of the venue released - Map
map.png
The green strip is the cosplay area. Why do they keep them outside like lepers?

Less then a week to go. As a reminder, the first 30 minutes or so are usually free so see you there

This was one of my favorite songs last year

They really turned it up to 11

Last edited:

Negzana

I'm confused, will stage 1 and stage 2 take place at the same time or consecutively? I want to watch both live if possible. Stage 2 takes precedence because Kaela and Watame (Lui too) but Stage 1 has Aki and I don't want to miss her..

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm confused, will stage 1 and stage 2 take place at the same time or consecutively? I want to watch both live if possible. Stage 2 takes precedence because Kaela and Watame (Lui too) but Stage 1 has Aki and I don't want to miss her..
I believe the schedule i have is EST timezone.

Screenshot_20240311-114047_Chrome.jpg

Which means like 6 hours between both starts.

Negzana

I believe the schedule i have is EST timezone.

View attachment 65719

Which means like 6 hours between both starts.
Well fuck it that's JST looks like I miss that first one no matter what, I work at that time

I'm blind it said EST, so it's like 9:30 for me

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well fuck it that's JST looks like I miss that first one no matter what, I work at that time

I'm blind it said EST, so it's like 9:30 for me
I sure hope Yagoo isnt dumb enough to start a concert at 5am in a sunday jst time :SelenHAHAhere:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Looks like those who can't get to Japan will be able to have a virtual experience in Holoearth: https://holoearth.com/news/1385/
Basically, instead of watching the EXPO shows, NOT the concerts, on YT you can do virtually. After maintenance on 3/13/24 they will give free EXPO Hawaiian t-shits out and the stage will be open on March 15, 2024 (JST) 16:00. The shirts
shirt.jpg

Speaking of EXPO shows this is the schedule
day1.png
day2.png
Details for the events above. Day 2.
Also the details for the vendor booths have been released - scroll down

Curious for ID and KR peeps, are you going to watch it in a theater? I am sure that Hwikky will be at the Korean theaters. I am curious about the experience and turnout so let me know.

Negzana

Okay I bought the tickets

I forget, how long should each show be? Around 3 hours? 4?

Top Bottom