"woman tears nice"Tenma Maemi

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay I bought the tickets

I forget, how long should each show be? Around 3 hours? 4?
3 iirc but a part of it is always like a whole hour while people shuffle in.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Shiori said she is going to be doing at least one watch along.

Negzana

I wonder how they're gonna handle things once Regloss, Advent, and eventually JP7/EN4/ID4 come around. That's up to 21 more talents.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Week long concert that costs $1000

Negzana

I do think, being the fifth anniversary concert and all, they will announce something big. I predict both ID4 and JP7 being announced, or at least one of them. JP is sated with Regloss for now perhaps so maybe that will be Summer/Fall but I can see ID4 after 2 years.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I do think, being the fifth anniversary concert and all, they will announce something big. I predict both ID4 and JP7 being announced, or at least one of them. JP is sated with Regloss for now perhaps so maybe that will be Summer/Fall but I can see ID4 after 2 years.
ID4 also had an actual audition so they are confirmed to have been in production at some point.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I was thinking Advent 3D, but it would be exciting if there will be another ID and JP gen.

It's really interesting on how Cover always struck gold with their hiring process.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Week long concert that costs $1000
chances are they break it up into sections. they know they would sell less tickets if they tried to charge for the whole thing at once.

Alchemyth

Big assumptions on jp7 being a thing. I feel the jp side of vtubing is quite saturated already, which is why I assumed they tried to spin regloss in this shiny new project instead of simply making them another gen to add to the pile, and imo that didn't really work out for them (hard to judge of course, when they're still in the top 1% of vtubers). It might be blasphemy but I'd be happy if they simply release ID4 and EN 4, and then chill a while. MAYBE ID5 and EN5 at some point? But before that point, I think they should get their overseas shit together first, and finish their projects while they're at it (HoloEarth when?). I feel having 4-5 generations for their foreign branches would be enough for them to start holding special events themselves, without having to poach participants from the other branches to prop them up.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
We will probably get ID4 soon but I don't see EN 4 debuting until at least after Advent's first anniversary.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Big assumptions on jp7 being a thing. I feel the jp side of vtubing is quite saturated already, which is why I assumed they tried to spin regloss in this shiny new project instead of simply making them another gen to add to the pile, and imo that didn't really work out for them (hard to judge of course, when they're still in the top 1% of vtubers). It might be blasphemy but I'd be happy if they simply release ID4 and EN 4, and then chill a while. MAYBE ID5 and EN5 at some point? But before that point, I think they should get their overseas shit together first, and finish their projects while they're at it (HoloEarth when?). I feel having 4-5 generations for their foreign branches would be enough for them to start holding special events themselves, without having to poach participants from the other branches to prop them up.
ReGloss got hammered HARD by Youtube culling, to be fair. Their live CCVs are all fine. I do agree dropping EN4 and ID4 and then slowing down again would be good.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
ReGloss got hammered HARD by Youtube culling, to be fair. Their live CCVs are all fine. I do agree dropping EN4 and ID4 and then slowing down again would be good.
It's ridiculous that youtube doesn't provide proper support/whitelisting for established corps. I mean, I get why they don't. "We're monopolists, fuck you." But it's still ridiculous.

Sure. I get that Cover isn't Sony. They're still comparatively small fry. But I wouldn't exactly call them irrelevant, either.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's ridiculous that youtube doesn't provide proper support/whitelisting for established corps. I mean, I get why they don't. "We're monopolists, fuck you." But it's still ridiculous.

Sure. I get that Cover isn't Sony. They're still comparatively small fry. But I wouldn't exactly call them irrelevant, either.
I Dont think they are that small for youtube. On the streaming side at least. There is not that many channels that makes more $ in supas and memberships than hololive channels.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I Dont think they are that small for youtube. On the streaming side at least. There is not that many channels that makes more $ in supas and memberships than hololive channels.
You ever read some piece of news and think how the fuck are these people making money on YT, who watches this shit? Think about the amount of channels doing it (hundreds), times the amount that by how many other WTF trends that you or the news doesn't know about and then multiple that by x number of languages. Cover's money is small and YT is an ad service.
Their legal team is.

I hope any announcement is not a new wave but a concert series. After the Holofes StarsEN should get 3D since they are all there and then ReGloss in May-ish. Would be cool to have Regloss do more experimental stuff like small concerts or live karaoke at a local but I don't see it. Maybe they can wheel Raden around Kizuni Ai style through a museum or all 5 around Tokyo. Dreams

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Regloss IS JP7 for fuck's sake. The L in their logo is literally an upside down 7.

Alchemyth

Rather then a new gen, I'm more curious if they'll be doing another EN concert. Since most of EN is in Japan right now I'm assuming there will be.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Rather then a new gen, I'm more curious if they'll be doing another EN concert. Since most of EN is in Japan right now I'm assuming there will be.
In her recent members stream IRyS mentioned hoping they’d do another one. If you want to hear that as just hoping, you can, or you could also rrat and hear it as a hint.

I’m already cutting back on fes this year and only getting 2 of the 4 tickets. In future years with even more members and stages, it will probably remain the same (please no Honeyworks-style stages for IRyS and Mumei, and maybe put them on the same day for once so I only need 1 ticket? Thanks.)

Negzana

I really only needed stage 1 and 2 for my oshis iirc but I did the whole package because I don't want to miss Suisei and Risu

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In her recent members stream IRyS mentioned hoping they’d do another one. If you want to hear that as just hoping, you can, or you could also rrat and hear it as a hint.

I’m already cutting back on fes this year and only getting 2 of the 4 tickets. In future years with even more members and stages, it will probably remain the same (please no Honeyworks-style stages for IRyS and Mumei, and maybe put them on the same day for once so I only need 1 ticket? Thanks.)
Wasn't connect the world pretty disliked? I remember a lot of people shitting on it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wasn't connect the world pretty disliked? I remember a lot of people shitting on it.
the only thing people hated was the shitty camera work.

Top Bottom