"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I was expecting Henri to show up, but I thought he'd at least wait a few minutes before doing his thing...

EDIT:
1664676388300.png

He also made a post earlier along the lines of "testing this: rrat" which I didn't think to screencap. He's 'on point' tonight, I guess.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I was expecting Henri to show up, but I thought he'd at least wait a few minutes before doing his thing...

EDIT:
View attachment 1602

He also made a post earlier along the lines of "testing this: rrat" which I didn't think to screencap. He's 'on point' tonight, I guess.
Holy shit Henri is fucking deranged. Wish he was still banned, even if he is causing Pippa to talk about this.

He makes me laugh in the same way most lolcows do so I'm glad he's still able to post. Pippa should probably consider taking out a restraining order against him if he finds her full dox though.
Good point, but he's not as funny as most lolcows in my opinion.

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Holy shit Henri is fucking deranged. Wish he was still banned, even if he is causing Pippa to talk about this.
He makes me laugh in the same way most lolcows do so I'm glad he's still able to post. Pippa should probably consider taking out a restraining order against him if he finds her full dox though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Isn't Henri a poor dude in the Phillipines? I don't see him being able to afford to come to America if he can barely afford $5 USD for a superchat.

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
Never have I seen a Failipino so deranged as this one. What the fuck. Never thought this country of mine could produce such individuals.

I guess this is what happens when you let your politics get in the way of your entertainment.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
If there was any doubt, Henry right off the bat on today's Pippa stream
View attachment 1596
For once, his pure unabashed autism was used for good. But he's still a Flip, so fuck his delusional shit.
To be honest, if Pippa ever graduates from Phase Connect, we still have her not-Pippa twitch identity. And if she decides to make a fresh start on YT, all she has to do is to make an account at the farms, link her debut stream and write something along the lines of "hey guys, algorithm suggested my this newbie 2view, doesn't she sound suspiciously similar to a certain yabbit?"

Hff201

Early Adopter
Isn't Henri a poor dude in the Phillipines? I don't see him being able to afford to come to America if he can barely afford $5 USD for a superchat.
Never underestimate the determination of a schizo. He'll swim if he has to.

For once, his pure unabashed autism was used for good. But he's still a Flip, so fuck his delusional shit.
To be honest, if Pippa ever graduates from Phase Connect, we still have her not-Pippa twitch identity. And if she decides to make a fresh start on YT, all she has to do is to make an account at the farms, link her debut stream and write something along the lines of "hey guys, algorithm suggested my this newbie 2view, doesn't she sound suspiciously similar to a certain yabbit?"
Yeah enough people know where to find Pippa if push comes to shove so I think she'd be okay career-wise either way, though I'd feel bad for her losing the creative social circle she has now.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As much as I make fun of Henry, he's not always wrong, he's just really retarded and parasocial. He'd probably be ok if he took his meds and stopped having weird hallucinations that Pippa is Fluttershy that's sending him code by means of blinking that only he can see.

As for Pippa, I agree that she'd retain her audience wherever she decides to go, because people like her for her and she doesn't really play a character. I'm also guessing if she ever did leave Phase we'd know exactly who she changes to as someone would mention it that uses one of the sites and has more direct communication with her.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
As much as I make fun of Henry, he's not always wrong, he's just really retarded and parasocial. He'd probably be ok if he took his meds and stopped having weird hallucinations that Pippa is Fluttershy that's sending him code by means of blinking that only he can see.

As for Pippa, I agree that she'd retain her audience wherever she decides to go, because people like her for her and she doesn't really play a character. I'm also guessing if she ever did leave Phase we'd know exactly who she changes to as someone would mention it that uses one of the sites and has more direct communication with her.
She doesn't even have to do that. All she has to do is do a few collabs with some of her current streaming friends like Lisa or Kirsche or Sleepy and anyone who watches that and knows Pippa would spread the word for her.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
A broken clock something something. Taking meds won't change that he qoutes Nietzsche, Camus and Lovecraft like an edgy teenager, neither would not watching Pippa make him less autistic. He's bound to find something to obsess about, like he changed his target from Coco to Pippers.

As for Pippa, I agree that she'd retain her audience wherever she decides to go, because people like her for her and she doesn't really play a character.
While Pippa doesn't play a character in the sense she's not a sickeningly cute, cord-chewing bunny from a magical land called the Phase World uwu, her Yabbit identity is noticeably wackier than Yuni the squirrel/moth/chinchilla. It's not just the matter of her swapping models, she plays up different aspects of her true personality depending on what character she's currently "acting out".

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
While Pippa doesn't play a character in the sense she's not a sickeningly cute, cord-chewing bunny from a magical land called the Phase World uwu, her Yabbit identity is noticeably wackier than Yuni the squirrel/moth/chinchilla. It's not just the matter of her swapping models, she plays up different aspects of her true personality depending on what character she's currently "acting out".
There's a difference between her as Pippa and her as Yuni, but the core of the personality feels similar enough, just skewed in one direction or another more. Though you also need to consider that she only really took off in views recently, so she probably held back more and had more hesitation prior which is normal, even if it's only on a subconscious level.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
There's a difference between her as Pippa and her as Yuni, but the core of the personality feels similar enough, just skewed in one direction or another more. Though you also need to consider that she only really took off in views recently, so she probably held back more and had more hesitation prior which is normal, even if it's only on a subconscious level.
Agreed that she's still her, even if she tries not to be. I didn't catch her as Yuni nearly as much as I always meant to but if you took away the video from her stream and just listened to them as podcasts, you would still just hear shit and think "Yup. That's this same ol' asshat alright." Granted the voice and Lisp certainly give it away too.
The main reason to expect she holds back as Yuni is no company backing so getting into trouble is a solo adventure. Which with recent events, might be an issue anyway. Either way she's somehow one of the few people I would follow if it happens.

I admit part of me DOES wonder what meltdown Henry would have if she got some o'dat derr "talint freedum" though lol

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Well, at least he supports fellow phillippino's, taken from recent Depressed Nousagi's stream:
c2.jpg
ofc Nousagi recognized him

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Well, at least he supports fellow phillippino's, taken from recent Depressed Nousagi's stream:
View attachment 1707
ofc Nousagi recognized him

Given that Nousagi lurks here and on KF, and has a friend that gives him the hot goss, I'd be surprised if he didn't.

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Top Bottom