"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yeah. I'm fairly certain he also had changed his PFP on the Farms + Discord to Lumi for a period of time at some point, but I don't recall the specifics of that.
That sounds like something he would do, and I went to check archive sites if I could find that pfp, but then realized the auto-archive sites are gay.

But hey, there's this:
1665380323433.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think a lot of people skip over the profile picture, but it really deserves to be highlighted:
View attachment 2262
Here, let me go very quickly & lazily edit this to make it slightly more accurate to Henri.
1665391697626.png1665391761196.png
Too lazy to add proper image warping to make the guy accurately obese but you get the idea. Horrifying, I know.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Here, let me go very quickly & lazily edit this to make it slightly more accurate to Henri.
View attachment 2272View attachment 2273
Too lazy to add proper image warping to make the guy accurately obese but you get the idea. Horrifying, I know.
It looks as if he turned his head so quickly between those pictures that his mole flew from one corner of his mouth to another, like a bug living just beneath the epidermis. Or those flesh-burrowing beetles from The Mummy.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I wonder if Henri browses this thread, because it looks like he's changed his profile pic to be much less creepy.
Henri's twitter.pngOPyJjJCI_400x400.jpg

What the fuck is up with that retarded bio? "The voice of /pcg/" is not a good thing at all.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What the fuck is up with that retarded bio? "The voice of /pcg/" is not a good thing at all.
"You know the thread full of manufactured edrama, infighting, and worryingly frequent rape fantasies? Those are my people."

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"You know the thread full of manufactured edrama, infighting, and worryingly frequent rape fantasies? Those are my people."
It sounds like I'd be better off not knowing what /pcg/ is but I cannot help myself and need to know.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It sounds like I'd be better off not knowing what /pcg/ is but I cannot help myself and need to know.
the Phase-Connect General on 4chan's VTuber board.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I also want to add... Henri presumably reads this thread, sees people are looking at his profile and going "what the hell" and decides to double down and make it even worse. Good job, Henri.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I also want to add... Henri presumably reads this thread, sees people are looking at his profile and going "what the hell" and decides to double down and make it even worse. Good job, Henri.
Hey, at least it means more entertaining milk for us! :smugpipi:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Hey, at least it means more entertaining milk for us! :smugpipi:
At least as long as he stays half a circumference of the Earth away from Pipler/his current obsession. I hope she keeps her rifle by her side in the event he is able to break containment, by some dark miracle.

Thankfully he's a fucking retarded sperg, and would probably alert her/dox his travel plan anyway with an $10 superchat, but still. There's always a chance.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
At some point she's just playing with matches:
View attachment 2394
I came to the conclusion that she must only be continuing to acknowledge/poke at him for the sake of having him provide more lulz and potential schizo khantent™ a while ago. This type of thing only serves to fuel him, and I'll echo what @Clown Penis said earlier, I hope she really does keep that rifle by her side.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
View attachment 2394
The whole concept is just wild to me. Like I guess what's the harm in a lil poisitive reinforcement?
Then the idea hits that "Well the harm is this dude apparently has literally nothing else going on in life, and legitimately gives off a vibe of selling everything to show up at your door for a murder/suicide attempt."
He's an entertaining clown sometimes but Christ what an absolute trashfire. I know she's just trying to be supportive back to a fan but I sincerely hope she has him on her own watch list.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 2394
I came to the conclusion that she must only be continuing to acknowledge/poke at him for the sake of having him provide more lulz and potential schizo khantent™ a while ago. This type of thing only serves to fuel him, and I'll echo what @Clown Penis said earlier, I hope she really does keep that rifle by her side.
The whole concept is just wild to me. Like I guess what's the harm in a lil poisitive reinforcement?
Then the idea hits that "Well the harm is this dude apparently has literally nothing else going on in life, and legitimately gives off a vibe of selling everything to show up at your door for a murder/suicide attempt."
He's an entertaining clown sometimes but Christ what an absolute trashfire. I know she's just trying to be supportive back to a fan but I sincerely hope she has him on her own watch list.
For clarity, my post was made in ignorance of what had already transpired.

Red flags should be inching upwards. The sperg has already turned on her for imagined/percieved offenses once (or twice, who the fuck knows). Regardless of genuine desire to be supportive or fattening her lolcow for greater milk, she's one Henri moment from him potentially figuring out how to search for her info (and acting on it).

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I wouldn't be surprised if she just feels bad for him and doesn't want to single him out in an "except for you" type of thing because whereas most people would take it as a joke, he might actually just kill himself.

With how much money he's giving her, relative to his probable income, and how parasocial he's becoming, I'm expecting there to be some very confused crime scene investigators in the near future in either his home country or the USA.

Maybe even some confused reporters talking about the Peppa the Pig death cult.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Maybe even some confused reporters talking about the Peppa the Pig death cult.
That could actually be linked to Selen (who played the games), inadvertently turning her into some sort of virtual Joker, laughing maniacally as her simps sacrifice themselves to the great Peppa Pigpen, or maybe Pipkin, but that's probably a misspelling.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That could actually be linked to Selen (who played the games), inadvertently turning her into some sort of virtual Joker, laughing maniacally as her simps sacrifice themselves to the great Peppa Pigpen, or maybe Pipkin, but that's probably a misspelling.
But why was he talking about Peppa being his OSHA? I don't understand what cartoon pigs have to do with occupational safety!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom