"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
From what I can find, the average yearly salary in the Philippines is $3,218, so that's actually a lot of money over there.
Poor Henry, he won't be able to afford the Pippa cutout if he keeps spending money on the superchats.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
From what I can find, the average yearly salary in the Philippines is $3,218, so that's actually a lot of money over there.
It's actually a bit unsettling, because of how much it probably is for what he earns. I know I've joked about it only being 50 cents or whatever before, but when he's giving her 8$ or so that's actually 1% of his monthly gross income if he's a skilled professional and closer to 2%+ if he's in blue collar labor, which can't be healthy. Even if he's doing only a couple of those a week, and lately he's been giving more 4-8$ supers, he's probably spending between 10-20% of his earnings. Really I just hope he gets some help at this point.

Pay in the Philippines:

1665012158447.png
1665012310208.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is being circulated on /pcg/ similar to the other mod logs so take it with a grain of salt, but this is apparently Sakana and the mods discussing Henry's ban.

1665113608157.png

Wouldn't surprise me if they just wanted a technicality to be able to ban him for so I'm inclined to believe it's real.

EDIT: Do they even have Walmarts where he lives?
1665115032703.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Henry with the deep insights
1665115058040.png

This is being circulated on /pcg/ similar to the other mod logs so take it with a grain of salt, but this is apparently Sakana and the mods discussing Henry's ban.

Wouldn't surprise me if they just wanted a technicality to be able to ban him for so I'm inclined to believe it's real.

View attachment 1890
I think it's really, as it wouldn't surprise me if they banned him not knowing where he lived because stalkers are serious business with idols and the like. Some of the mod wording is a bit gay though, but maybe there's more context that's needed to know what "comfort-zone" means as it's pretty close to "safe space".

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think it's really, as it wouldn't surprise me if they banned him not knowing where he lived because stalkers are serious business with idols and the like. Some of the mod wording is a bit gay though, but maybe there's more context that's needed to know what "comfort-zone" means as it's pretty close to "safe space".
1665115412856.png
It's a gay way of phrasing it, but it's ultimately just the "no drama" rule.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
View attachment 1890
No, the Philippines gets jack shit when it comes to foreign companies. It's mostly just car companies and Mcdonald's I think since they're everywhere. He's just trying hard to make Pippa laugh and fall in love with him. He did the same thing during her Florida Man stream when he's probably never been to America.

View attachment 1892
It's a gay way of phrasing it, but it's ultimately just the "no drama" rule.
Mods are gay, what's new?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Welp, he's been galvanized and is out for Xalamon's head. Wonder how many scathing remarks he is going to make at the Lumi's mod now.

Edit: And archived. https://archive.ph/098zF

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Welp, he's been galvanized and is out for Xalamon's head. Wonder how many scathing remarks he is going to make at the Lumi's mod now.

I was going to make a snarky comment about how "It's good you archived that," but I see that you actually did, so have a genuine "It's good you archived that."

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

A bit off topic but:
1665280553370.png

This is the dude who draws really strange Pippa art:
1665280642882.png1665280659649.png1665280755832.png

Why?
1665280804966.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
...The Horned Rat?

Edit: lmao, I forgot Lucas's screenname changed to that.
I don't think this guy is allied with the Horned Rat, he's just weird from what I've seen of him before.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I don't think this guy is allied with the Horned Rat, he's just weird from what I've seen of him before.
I don't think he's allied with him, that last picture just really reminds me of him.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't think he's allied with him, that last picture just really reminds me of him.
Oh, it's one hundred percent him. I've seen more than enough versions of that art.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

It's Pipkun, the artist. He's on the ancestral homeland if you're wondering.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Apologies for doubleposting, but... Henri...
View attachment 2261 (a)
Henri, when Pippa was talking about her vomit drawer, you weren't supposed to treat it as an aspirational goal.

Also, I think a lot of people skip over the profile picture, but it really deserves to be highlighted:

1665375212100.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Henri, when Pippa was talking about her vomit drawer, you weren't supposed to treat it as an aspirational goal.

Also, I think a lot of people skip over the profile picture, but it really deserves to be highlighted:

View attachment 2262
He's a lonely and obsessive retard, and would immediately latch onto the next vtuber if Pippa quit or did things he didn't like. I hope the only reason people want him around is to make fun of him, not because he's a smart, intentionally funny, or decent person. We need a collab stream of Pippa and Kson of them shilling the CCP to watch Henri's head explode. Now that would be funny.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The worst part is when Pippa was talking about being worried people might emulate her, specifically bad habits, she referenced that she doesn't want people having a vomit drawer just because she had one. Henry is literally doing the opposite of her wishes.

He's a lonely and obsessive retard, and would immediately latch onto the next vtuber if Pippa quit or did things he didn't like.
He temporarily did when she wanted to learn Chinese and that's when he switched his KF avatar from Pippa to Winnie. A couple days later he came crawling back and then got banned.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He temporarily did when she wanted to learn Chinese and that's when he switched his KF avatar from Pippa to Winnie. A couple days later he came crawling back and then got banned.
Yeah. I'm fairly certain he also had changed his PFP on the Farms + Discord to Lumi for a period of time at some point, but I don't recall the specifics of that.

Top Bottom