Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am really not looking forward to making the obligatory Henry catch-up posts on KF, it's been like two weeks since the last one and KF just came back up online on TOR...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I am really not looking forward to making the obligatory Henry catch-up posts on KF, it's been like two weeks since the last one and KF just came back up online on TOR...

Let me save you the effort:
1) I hate Pipkin Pippa (but I really love her)
2) Neuro-sama and AI are the future (but it's really a pale substitute for Pipkin Pippa)
3) Yuri was a good girl but was betrayed (I never mentioned her or watched her streams until she was fired)
4) I have a bunch of medical conditions and none of it is my fault (I blame Pipkin Pippa)
5) Kiwifarms BTFO (go long on rope when it gets back online)

Added bonus, cringe self-insert artwork
FvuhR21aQAErjHI

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I thought the above picture was slightly dishonest, but it only took a few minutes to edit the picture to something that seemed more realistic:
Fat Henrijak.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hah hah you have to be gay boyfriends because you got kicked out of PC chats and Nano won't let you in her discord.
:SelenHAHAhere:
I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS PERSON FUCK OFF!

Hff201

Early Adopter
1684466448475.png
Thread archive

This has been copypasted in a couple of other threads too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
When someone said that's why you got banned, I thought they were shit posting lmao.
Late edit to clarify: was behind in the main thread

Good sir, I cannot believe you would joke about such a serious situation and tragedy in the American judicial system.

Atta' boy my nigga.
:gurasemperfi:
I hope that piece of shit rests in piss and fiery Hell for all eternity.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Archive

Is Henri about to lose another oshi?

>TFW Henri will never be your Arch Enemy
shinnamaldfsize.pngI got micky mouse deathrays, trapdoors, ropes and a variety of blunted martial arts replica weapons.... but no archshiinadeadfsize.png

Hff201

Early Adopter
Henri either believes Chase's Pippa/LEC rrat, or is disingenuously pushing it to try to hurt her. Could go either way.

1686096654080.png
Tweet / Archive

Fx-lHquaQAABi8F.pngFx-lREaacAA1kUq.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Henri either believes Chase's Pippa/LEC rrat, or is disingenuously pushing it to try to hurt her. Could go either way.

View attachment 29202
Tweet / Archive

Clearly Pippa made the shitty documentary about herself to shit on herself, about things she, herself, really enjoys. And did it all in a thick LATAM accent. I mean, I know she's ESL and possibly has voices in her head, but this is a stretch.

What's next? Proctor was actually Sakana the entire time?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Let's presume that Pippa actually ran Low Effort Clips for a moment. What's she meant to get in trouble for, advertising herself and her talents so they get more subscribers? I'm not understanding the goal of bringing up the rrat here because it seems like it makes Pippa look better than she did before.
Yeah I'm not fallowing any of it. Can we go back to covers of Disney villain songs or Hitler dubbed over? That's my kind of stuff haTNYpnpHqGJ_9EPg6OiyA8.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Let's presume that Pippa actually ran Low Effort Clips for a moment. What's she meant to get in trouble for, advertising herself and her talents so they get more subscribers? I'm not understanding the goal of bringing up the rrat here because it seems like it makes Pippa look better than she did before.

I think he's trying to say Pippa is making money off ads on the Low Effort Clips channel and that Sakana isn't getting a cut, so Pippa is just as bad as Yuri (assuming that rrat about her sacking is true).

I guess it's possible, but it's my understanding that for prominent streamers ads pay very little compared to what they make with memberships and supas, so I imagine any time Pippa's spending editing videos and uploading to YouTube could be better spent just doing a guerrilla stream and letting the cash roll in, even after Sakana's cut.

Top Bottom