"Ahh the coke air, coke air. You know the coke air? The nooo one. I always, I always order the, the cola. Coca cola and without cola. I always order the cola and without cola. Cola! I like cola, yeah. I always, I always order the, the carbionated cola. Ahh how can I explain? I can explain by my drawing! I always order like the carbionated cola that it has cola on here, this part, the ear. Ear of bottle. And then, I order- wh- when I order cola, the ear- it always have a cola on h- on a top, but I pick up these... away! cause I don't drink it. And then I smell the cola air. Okay? You understand? Understandable! Cola air! yes"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Our friend took a break from posting about the CCP to find another cartoon villain to compare himself to.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean at this point this is a rhetorical question, but is he capable of critical thinking?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I mean at this point this is a rhetorical question, but is he capable of critical thinking?
Obviously we simply cannot comprehend his genius. Whatever happened to his "I'm going to kill my parents" arc, anyway? I was hoping he'd end up in a jail cell.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Obviously we simply cannot comprehend his genius. Whatever happened to his "I'm going to kill my parents" arc, anyway? I was hoping he'd end up in a jail cell.
if he really did hes most definitely going to be on local news

havent heard anyone named henry on the locals yet

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'd call him a midwit but it feels too generous. Obviously enamoured with himself and perceived intellectual superiority, despite how blatantly obvious it is to observers that he's the equivalent of a monkey imitating humans that it sees. Or a cargo cultist. Blindly aping any bit of psuedo-intellectual analysis or philosophy he comes across to make himself look good, without actually understanding any of it as he's really just interested in projecting himself onto it. It becomes his personality for a while until it either spites him or he's distracted by a new shiny thing.
It's why he rebrands himself with chuuni bait like Frollo, the Joker, and now Syndrome I guess. Peddles his Nietzsche quotes like an under-appreciated internet ubermensch. Fixated on Kson and then Pippa, imagining a whole canon where they're super-intellectual religious martyr's that only he, in his own ascended intellect, can truly relate to and appreciate. (The creepiest part imo as it's clear he's really just talking to himself using his "oshi" as a mirror).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Our friend took a break from posting about the CCP to find another cartoon villain to compare himself to.

Lol of course he'd compare himself to Syndrome.

It's actually kind of apt, when you think about it - overinflated ego, grandiose and unearned declarations of competence, never really achieves anything, and everyone hates him.

JMForte

Any time an anon on /pcg/ starts seething about this place and the homeland, it's always this schizo.
Note: He was being extra angry on /pcg/ today.

This entire thread is something else.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Any time an anon on /pcg/ starts seething about this place and the homeland, it's always this schizo.
Note: He was being extra angry on /pcg/ today.

This entire thread is something else.

Seething about China while going to bat for the China spyware mascot.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

A stopped clock. :botanshrug:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Henri being a real charmer on PCG as usual.

Henri Being A Fag.jpg

Hff201

Early Adopter
I can't even be mad at @Azehara for touching the shit when it led to this absolute trip of a post.

image.jpg
Tweet / Archive

Awoogers

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Maybe this is out of line, but I wonder what his family thinks about him. Like iirc, the rest of his family is rather normal and average, right?

Hff201

Early Adopter
Maybe this is out of line, but I wonder what his family thinks about him. Like iirc, the rest of his family is rather normal and average, right?
His father's wealthy by seaneighbour standards and has allegedly intervened when Henri tried to off himself. He's still a failure for not properly wrangling his son, even full-on vegetable kids can be trained not to sperg out on the computer like Henri does.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

🎵 Blasphemy, blasphe-you… 🎵

Awoogers

Top Bottom