"Do you think Yagoo has to know the wonders of the woman?"Chisaka Airi

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I think he's trying to say Pippa is making money off ads on the Low Effort Clips channel and that Sakana isn't getting a cut, so Pippa is just as bad as Yuri (assuming that rrat about her sacking is true).

I guess it's possible, but it's my understanding that for prominent streamers ads pay very little compared to what they make with memberships and supas, so I imagine any time Pippa's spending editing videos and uploading to YouTube could be better spent just doing a guerrilla stream and letting the cash roll in, even after Sakana's cut.
I think you're completely right with their "goal" here, and it sounds equally as dumb to me anyway. Pippa can't be assed to run ads on her own channel as it is (Unless I recall wrong, I admit I adblock the everloving fuck out of everything possible. Correct me if needed) because she doesn't give a fuck about making that few extra bucks. Beyond that possibly wrong info though, she demontizes herself constantly with copyrighted music anyway lol
@Azehara used to point it out pretty often and iirc he said it's not a lot but it could still be the cost of one of her overpaid ubereats or something I guess.
It's right up there and fitting with the so far somehow decently sized list of irrelevant gotchas these people keep swinging at her with.

I admit part of me kind of hopes it's true, but only because I want it to be a team effort that ends with the fishman himself making a statement.
"Ah yeah you guys caught us. We, as a streaming company, played the algorithm to help our success. Shocking I know. As a side note that is definitely unrelated to anything, Pippa's been properly paying her cut from that channel as well."

And even in the worst cast scenario, based on what we DO know of the Yuri situation it would almost certainly just end up with the two of them chatting and Pippa going "Oh my bad." and properly paying anyway. Regardless of whatever other issues she has, the yabbit's pretty vocal and seems to actually be entirely happy with the company itself and assume she's fine with their setup.

Last edited:

seenister

This was a hilarious read. I didn't expect a fellow countryman to reach these levels of schizo but here we are.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This was a hilarious read. I didn't expect a fellow countrymen to reach these levels of schizo but here we are.
There's an even worse one that's slightly Vtuber adjacent, I linked it somewhere but I can't find it. Dude got reverse groomed into cutting his dick off:vomitdrawer:
Yeah I forgot this guys name, but I'll always remember Henri.

seenister

There's an even worse one that's slightly Vtuber adjacent, I linked it somewhere but I can't find it. Dude got reverse groomed into cutting his dick off:vomitdrawer:
Yeah I forgot this guys name, but I'll always remember Henri.
Jesus Christ.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
what the fuck

but why rin

she's going to absolutely decimate him like all of the other people that publicly expressed romantic interest via superchat or otherwise

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Why did he feel the need to switch accounts between these two tweets? :loading:
I might be confused or misinformed but I think the first might be that joke account that imitates Henri-isms. It being slightly funny sometimes OFTEN gives it away.
Just due credit, some of these make laugh
jollibeesthings.PNG

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter

JMForte

Gonna crosspost this one from the Pippa liveposting stream, because it's even more fascinating without context.
Reminds me that Henri was in /pcg/ when they found this totally real and not fake tweet by Henri. Sadly it was deleted so fast no one could archive this totally real tweet. Henri saw it and was running defense super hard. I'll go back and grab some screenshots after Pippa stream.
RealHenriTweet.jpg
Edit: Some screenshots. I don't want to read all of /pcg/ because it had 160+ posters talking about Digimon.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter

JMForte

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Early Adopter
New target acquired.
image.jpgimage (1).jpg
Tweets / Archive

All his other recent activity has been the usual sperging about China, with some anti-Elon shit for good measure.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Watching the current stream of that one China podcast I enjoy, and I had to do a fucking double take.

>Aldnoah Zero quote

I am amazed at this man's ability to make me hate and pity him.

Top Bottom