"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

A stopped clock. :botanshrug:

I could write an essay on how retarded everything in Henri's post is - how you look at the Ukraine-Russia war and not think that Ukraine is getting the shit beat out of it is beyond me - but instead I'll just post this:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I could write an essay on how retarded everything in Henri's post is - how you look at the Ukraine-Russia war and not think that Ukraine is getting the shit beat out of it is beyond me - but instead I'll just post this:

I could debate for a while about how RETARDED the concept of BRICS is in every sense but economic but I'll just say that it's essentially an anti-USA league led by China who is the only really "powerful" one, the second the US stops looming as large then these countries will tear eachother apart.

Also Argentina is trash with one of the most corrupt fucking governments, ethiopia and egypt hate eachother and egypt will collapse in the near future, iran and saudia arabia are mortal enemies and alongside the UAE are only held up by oil, nice going grabbing more unstable countries which hate eachother!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I could debate for a while about how RETARDED the concept of BRICS is in every sense but economic but I'll just say that it's essentially an anti-USA league led by China who is the only really "powerful" one, the second the US stops looming as large then these countries will tear eachother apart.

Also Argentina is trash with one of the most corrupt fucking governments, ethiopia and egypt hate eachother and egypt will collapse in the near future, iran and saudia arabia are mortal enemies and alongside the UAE are only held up by oil, nice going grabbing more unstable countries which hate eachother!
The instability and corruption of any of them doesn't matter to Russia, China, or India, so long as they have places to get cheap minerals from. In fact the corruption makes it easier since it makes the minerals cheaper than a normal country.

Anime Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Henri's back to tweeting about Pippa

archive

archive

Meanwhile, he has a girl, Kirsche, who reads his tweets on-stream in front of hundreds of people, and Henri completely ignores her. Where's the justice in the world?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
anything is possible these days. could get poso to tweet about pippa.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
wait is this fucker still in manila even or is he out of this glorified shithole

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
wait is this fucker still in manila even or is he out of this glorified shithole
He struggles to get out of his bedroom, what makes you think he could manage to leave the country?

Awoogers

He struggles to get out of his bedroom, what makes you think he could manage to leave the country?
imagine his father just outright airdrops him to ohio

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Someone who knows AI stuff, do Pippa singing "Without the CCP, There is No New China" or whatever that song is called.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
He retweeted this one and I'm a bit confused.

I'm guessing he didn't actually watch the video before retweeting since it's pretty clear these people are jumping into the river as some sort of festival and are having a lot of fun doing so. I think the original tweet is supposed to be sarcastic or something.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1694364789903.png
1694364802341.png

Tweet / Archive

Anon shows their hand in the final line, but Henry doesn't pick up on that.

("Pippa is actually super smart" theories are some of my favourites, because it's an immediate tell they either haven't watched her, or are painfully retarded)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
("Pippa is actually super smart" theories are some of my favourites, because it's an immediate tell they either haven't watched her, or are painfully retarded)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pipkin Pippa. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of internet subcultures most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Pippa's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from copypasta literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about NEET LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Pipkin Pippa truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Pippa's existential catchphrase "all eyes on me, no eyes on you," which itself is a cryptic reference to Kafka's German epic The Metamorphosis. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kevin Li's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Pipkin Pippa tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 2023-09-12 13-21-59.mp4

He superchats with something incredibly retarded every single week.
edit: There's a second superchat where he just mentions making his dad aware of the Uighur genocide, but I'm too lazy to clip that.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
what the fuck i think i just got brain cancer after reading that
He thinks Sena graduated

she actually just fucking died in a plane accident