"Wait when is the 4th of July though, on the 4th?"Henya the Genius

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Bronze

Was Iori drinking or is she exceptionally ESL today

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The last paragraph is very funny. Bijou want to watch en4 debut live,and kills a Prehistoric giant in eight minutes:BijouBijou:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi got that Dancing Lion boss in Elden Ring to like 1 HP. Couldn't even see a sliver of health on the bar, and she died.
:painpeko:

She was going to end there, mostly because she's not trying to strain her voice too much, and raid Iori. However, Iori raided her as she was setting it up, so she decided on "one more try". She's now on her sixth attempt after saying that.
She finally did it!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu talked about how when she was a kid, her cereal used to get infected with mealbugs and she would only know when she was done eating and all that was left in her bowl were dead bugs floating in the milk.
:gunpeko::calivomit::fishmandispair::mold1::vomit::pomuStare:

UberSoldat

Tenma in Orc man's chat.

A few minutes after Tenma appeared, Randon said he hoped Tenma wasn't still watching and then compared someone giving him 50 gift memberships to the meme where a lady gets hit in the face by a bunch of hotdogs.
View attachment 72236
Randon responded by saying it's fine that Tenma saw that bit because she's also a streamer who says crazy things.
For one I'm glad Phase doesn't have many unicorns

httn

Hag enthusiast
"I got a skeb back but it turned out too intense and i'm embarrassed because i don't wan't people to think i buy fetish art of myself." - Ami

Personally I think it is perfect. :architect:

Edit: she just banned this guy on sight. Thats my Oshi! :polkasticks:
1719085331624.png

Last edited:

Salado

closedblas

Salado

Dizzy being quiet means this is possibly the peak Phase Weekly.
Now we see if the clips are actually audible.
She's quiet cuz at any moment people can go to se her apartment. She's moving.

Salado

Bronze

Dizzy balanced Wemi and runie's podcast episode with a lightning fast Phase weekly

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Watching Mint play Metal Gear and she's literally quoting every line of dialogue, every easter egg and joke, every meme scene, even weird shit like musical scores moments before they happen. Laughing and having the time of her life all the while.
Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have hyperfixations on this level.

Stunned But Dumb

Ina is watching her elden ring streams and backseating Past Ina. These women are ADDICTED

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Alex Azarashi is doing a debut of her "2.0 model" (which is actually her third or fourth model, depending on how you count) now and it's good stuff. It was done by Dollie Hitsujida, a Br*tish sheep vtuber and 3D modeler she often collabs with, and I think Dollie nailed it.

alex-3.jpeg

alex.jpeg

Salado

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Salado

Bronze

Perfect Raid timing :whatastory:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
yeahh doki is straight up crying on stream poor girl is obviously not completely better.

EDIT: there's a possibility her new mama may have scheduled a tweet about the new model, Doki is mildly panicking trying to get in touch with her to prevent a leak

EDIT: she is apologizing to the team in charge of her model project but is still very obviously not happy. She keeps having to walk herself back. Also, this should absolutely get archived, there are a couple things she's said offhandedly already which hint at what might have gone wrong in Niji and she might delete it

EDIT: she has "learned from the past" that when she gets emotional she needs to take a step back from projects to prevent herself from being mean to people. :unsure:

EDIT: Ohhhh-kay. So if what Doki is saying in this stream is to be extrapolated out to her time in Niji. She's got a tendency to push for her projects without realizing the scope of them, but also gets really emotional when things don't go well. So she says things she immediately regrets, and often throws money at the problems (she's hired 37 god damn people on this project to try to get it out quicker, no wonder she burned 200k last year), and gets more emotional when it turns out that doesn't necessarily actually make things work in the way she envisioned. Think impulsive sad-girl workaholic. Kiara, eat your heart out.

As people had maybe thought in the past, the Niji situation was a little less black and white than things had seemed. Obviously Niji as a company is still to blame and Doki is not at fault. But it makes more sense how various other Nijis who had worked with Doki didn't like her behind the scenes.

EDIT: Also, she seems to get much better after actually being able to talk through her emotions with chat for a while. Not a trait that meshes with corpo life very well. She's also going to reveal the cost of the model in a member's stream

EDIT: Doki says that she would go corpo again if someone made a good offer, because its really hard to set a lot of stuff up as an indie. But also, she makes WAY more as an independent v-tuber, so it'd have to be a pretty good offer

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
EDIT: she has "learned from the past" that when she gets emotional she needs to take a step back from projects to prevent herself from being mean to people. :unsure:

EDIT: Ohhhh-kay. So if what Doki is saying in this stream is to be extrapolated out to her time in Niji. She's got a tendency to push for her projects without realizing the scope of them, but also gets really emotional when things don't go well. So she says things she immediately regrets, and often throws money at the problems (she's hired 37 god damn people on this project to try to get it out quicker, no wonder she burned 200k last year), and gets more emotional when it turns out that doesn't necessarily actually make things work in the way she envisioned. Think impulsive sad-girl workaholic. Kiara, eat your heart out.

As people had maybe thought in the past, the Niji situation was a little less black and white than things had seemed. Obviously Niji as a company is still to blame and Doki is not at fault. But it makes more sense how various other Nijis who had worked with Doki didn't like her behind the scenes.
That's not surprising from a person with BPD
Rough
Ember has pulled out her old Kallin model.
That is still owned by Tsunderia and she doesn't have the rights to.
While employed by Phase.
"What money are they gonna sue me with?"

Technically, Ember's own money if their lawyer will take the case on contingency. Her statement could be taken as evidence of willful violation, so it probably wouldn't be a hard case to win. If I were Fishman, I'd have the video taken down or edited ASAP.
Seems like that stream was nuked anyone got a clip?

Last edited:
Top Bottom