"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Looks like Taiga got shoved of YouTube

Last edited:

Dr. Welshman

Looks like the Taiga got shoved of YouTube

To add onto this, Taiga's channel got nuked just after the delivery of a silver play button. Not only that, Taiga's second channel that was created over a year ago, and only had two Twitch VODs on it, got nuked for 'ban evasion by YouTube as well.
I know nothing of Taiga, but this seems rather sus and stinks of some shady shit or a mass report by some twat.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ririka joining in on the Mario gaming, no save challenge.

RK Music's Meda singing male songs at 7PM JST.

VSpo's Yakumo Beni with a life lesson.

Suisei with what Asians face a lot.

Check the pinned comment.

Another Ui bullyiing session.

Lize Helesta went direct with the arrow.

VSoyBoy

Looks like Taiga got shoved of YouTube

To add onto this, Taiga's channel got nuked just after the delivery of a silver play button. Not only that, Taiga's second channel that was created over a year ago, and only had two Twitch VODs on it, got nuked for 'ban evasion by YouTube as well.
I know nothing of Taiga, but this seems rather sus and stinks of some shady shit or a mass report by some twat.
He finds himself in trouble time and time again, but I think at some point it stopped being his fault. He seems to have attracted the crowd of people who will keep going after you, even after the thing they wanted to hound you over turns out to be a nothingburger or everyone else moved on.

His channel was "sussy" for sure, but nothing you can't find elsewhere on YouTube.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Today is Subaru's birthday! There's a lot I could say (that I'm sure I've said already) but overall, I'm just happy to see she's still the same energetic, chaotic, hard-working mess that she's always been. As she goes further into her hag years, I hope she takes the time to look back and feel proud of everything she's done so far.
Happy birthday and thank you for always being my shining oshi :sanasmile:
4879352.jpg

The celebration stream starts in an hour! She'll be revealing a new look along with other announcements and a video premiere afterwards:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Konan Mia is graduating in August.

Channels and accounts will stay until September.
She is currently addressing the graduation. Stream title: This is not a retirement,

More positive news, Varium's Suzutsuki Sui is back streaming at 10PM JST after a mental health break.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
I don't think Taiga should give up, this is just so stupid and unfair. Free him.

VSoyBoy

Michi got an interview with one of the Numberfag websites

Article

VShojo is getting the SuperGroupies treatment

At this point a reminder that AX begins in 3 Days. VShojo historically really like AX and it wouldn't be far fetched to expect them to make some sizeable announcements. (The end of summer is approaching, Mint)

Last edited:

Dr. Welshman

Looks like Taiga released some receipts of a person who has admitted to mass reporting Taiga.
1000000299.jpg
1000000300.jpg
1000000301.jpg
1000000302.jpg
Guy sounds like a proper schizo.

Void Scribas

frz

I don't think Taiga should give up, this is just so stupid and unfair. Free him.
allegedly this femboy uses a child model and then make his kid model goes shirtless as an avatar?
Sure people make sexual content but they don't use a shota/loli model doing it IN DRAWINGS. On top of making a "rule34" video

I think the ban is pretty justified, fuck around with a kid model on youtube/anywhere and finds out. If this person doesn't wanna get banned maybe use a more grown up model. Or if they want to keep the kid model, don't make sexual content/thirstbaiting the model. The only reason they aren't banned off of twitch is channel too small for them to notice maybe?
snapshot on the channel from may, I can't open the june one for some reason
image.png

Looks like someone who heavily leans on the adult content....
I can not discern the gender, is this a female pretends to be male? Is it a troon?
He finds himself in trouble time and time again, but I think at some point it stopped being his fault. He seems to have attracted the crowd of people who will keep going after you, even after the thing they wanted to hound you over turns out to be a nothingburger or everyone else moved on.

His channel was "sussy" for sure, but nothing you can't find on elsewhere YouTube.
What's with the up tick in troon apologist in here btw

Last edited:

akaaoi

She'll be revealing a new look
It will be impossible for her to look better than she already is.

...Nope, I was wrong. Turns out it was a major step up: she can now take off her hat. Repeat, we now have hatless regular outfit Subaru.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru's remade model, similar to what Fubuki and Aqua got. It's a lot more fluid, the tracking is better and the hat can finally come off :pomuLove:
3278926.png

4678934893.png

32098693.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Looks like Taiga released some receipts of a person who has admitted to mass reporting Taiga.
View attachment 72915
View attachment 72916
View attachment 72917
View attachment 72918
Guy sounds like a proper schizo.
Taiga attracts the fucking weirdest people and I wish he'd stop because every time I get around to unfollowing him again he gets pulled into some new drama.
allegedly this femboy uses a child model and then make his kid model goes shirtless as an avatar?
Sure people make sexual content but they don't use a shota/loli model doing it IN DRAWINGS. On top of making a "rule34" video

I think the ban is pretty justified, fuck around with a kid model on youtube/anywhere and finds out. If this person doesn't wanna get banned maybe use a more grown up model. Or if they want to keep the kid model, don't make sexual content/thirstbaiting the model. The only reason they aren't banned off of twitch is channel too small for them to notice maybe?
snapshot on the channel from may, I can't open the june one for some reason
image.png

Looks like someone who heavily leans on the adult content....
I can not discern the gender, is this a female pretends to be male? Is it a troon?

What's with the up tick in troon apologist in here btw
Taiga's a dude and isn't pretending otherwise last I checked. He's not banned because by Twitch's standards there's nothing to ban, this is far from his first time in the limelight and I figure if his content was that obviously objectionable they'd have done something about it by now. Even this youtube ban seems to be some schizos angry that they got their own content taken down which Taiga's just a convenient target to vent over.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I wonder how many times her cracking voice will set it off.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I wonder how many times her cracking voice will set it off.

I watched the first 10 min of gameplay and she died 2 times with pure confusion. Definitely will watch the vod when i find the time.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Subaru's remade model, similar to what Fubuki and Aqua got. It's a lot more fluid, the tracking is better and the hat can finally come off :pomuLove:

Tracking has improved, but it's still pretty bad.

Does Subaru stream in a pitch black room or something? I have no idea why hers is so bad compared to most to this day.

Top Bottom