"Do you want me to choke you with my neck? Oh mah god I'm getting superchats asking me to choke them with my neck"Selen Tatsuki

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

GayKusa

Early Adopter

GayKusa

Early Adopter
YES
ITS VOILET
THE WORLD IS VIOLET
KINO
BRAVO YAGOO
:polkasticks::polkasticks::polkasticks::polkasticks:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't really mean much by this but like, this is a lot more than I was expecting from most EN lives for lack of better wording. It's kind of like how Marine always does some weird little twist of her own that's not "just" a performance, albeit it's certainly not the level Marine goes to nostalgia. Honestly really expected something much more.. basic I guess from EN? But this is really well done and thought out and makes me hope that EN continues getting this much support.

Maybe I'm just remembering a lot of EN past stuff badly though. I know most of Promise had really good 3d debut lives and so on but most of them weren't entirely as performative. Might just be retarded. Either way this one in particular is pretty fucking stellar.
I prefer the themed birthday/anniversary lives like this, Aki's, and Marine's where they are more like a performance or story than a concert. Not to say I don't enjoy the concert style ones, but these feel more special.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I prefer the themed birthday/anniversary lives like this, Aki's, and Marine's where they are more like a performance or story than a concert. Not to say I don't enjoy the concert style ones, but these feel more special.
EN doesn't really do these themed/storied lives often (if ever) but I hope they do after this. Ina just has a simple theme about how Hololive filled her world with color and it's already one of EN's more memorable lives. Like that splash of purple filling the world followed by Violet. That's the good shit :sanasmile:

Stunned But Dumb

New original song coming soon!?!? God yes

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well she did literally have six months to work on it.
That's entirely fair lol

Oh for sure. Concerts are nice but the personal touches the ladies make per their personal celebrations and achievements elevate things massively. It's always fun to see what kind of ideas and things they personally want to do as opposed to bog standard stage song.
Edit: Hell it's why I even appreciate their silly little trip vlogs and such. It's just fun to see.

EN doesn't really do these themed/storied lives often (if ever) but I hope they do after this. Ina just has a simple theme about how Hololive filled her world with color and it's already one of EN's more memorable lives. Like that splash of purple filling the world followed by Violet. That's the good shit :sanasmile:
AH yeah I think you just sort of worded it better than my dumbass could. It's more involved compared to what I'm used to from EN is all, so this jump is making me hopeful.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
nb8hlu.png

I love inners
also this song is great

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Bets on which song will bring back the other colors?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The Rrat

Early Adopter

MeteorImpact

Oh shit, I blinked and all the color came back.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ina that was so fucking heartwarming :sanasmile: :sanasmile: :sanasmile:

GayKusa

Early Adopter
KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE OTHETR MEMBERS BRING THE COLORS
AAAAAAAAAAA
I ASCEND
I WILL GO UUUPPPPP

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That was a cute fucking touch holy shit. POWER OF FRIENDSHIP BRINGS BACK THE COLORS!

Oh she's looking to space. Muh heart.
Edit: Well it's probably not Sana related but I couldn't help the thought.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
God damn it, that was a nice end.

Stunned But Dumb

ValkyrieAce

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

ValkyrieAce

And not even merch to shill.