"Horsepower is actually not a measurement of work (directly) but a slightly more convoluted measurement equivalent to how many war crimes a single horse can commit and how much energy one horse puts out while committing them."Umari Tomoe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

One day after this:

Poor girl block gamed herself into the hospital

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

httn

Hag enthusiast
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If it's typos you like, I've got plenty more where that came from. Is there something particularly funny about this one?
No, he's just being smug to piss you off, classic panknegroid.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Out of autistic interest I checked the model makers TOS.
Drive link
Archive

They do allow for merch to be made you have arranged it with the model maker.
View attachment 73065

So unless Filian is incredibly retarded the chance for licensing drama is pretty slim.
Imagine how surprised is that random person who made Filian's model
here, please sign merch rights for this random company: ok, weird but whatever
here, please sign merch rights for goodsmile nendo: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Roca's meeting up with the other Idol ENdless girls in the States:

But since this is an ex-CyberLive girl we're talking about (even if she's one of the good ones), of course something goes wrong:

View attachment 73040
She's having fun, so there's that:

And of course, today's :architect:- post.

E: Don't know if Momo is with them. I only know about her through osmosis, but she hasn't streamed in two months because of something health-related.

Kai is taking some notes:

And I needed to post this one because of the effort:

This is usually really good for company morale. Chances we will see some of the MIA members back streaming after this. I haven't heard or seen anything Momo related and given that she got a surgery recently I feel like she isn't there.

This gonna be a fun one later today. KyOresu and Pippa collab.

Pippa burning the Idol bridges.

Big Fat L for all of the Kurosanji talents

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Shame its not the updated design, that would be the real FUCK YOU to Niji since its the same artist.

I found this new phase clipper.

He messaged me on Twitter saying if he could use my clips in different compilations and add subtitles. Real nice for them to reach out first. I guess this is a Phase JP viewer that wants to get non-JP clips to that audience.

chihirogumi

Vote Gwar Gura for President, Cause it's better than the two geriatic patients.

Some funny quotes from that article.
She can’t be there. She’ll be displayed on a screen, where younger generations spend most of their lives. She is what is called a virtual YouTuber, or VTuber.
Zoomers BTFO
Dodgers pitcher Yoshinobu Yamamoto is 25. The Hololive avatars have appeared in promotions for Japan’s Pacific League, in which Yamamoto played from 2017-2023.

I showed him a picture of Gura and asked if he recognized her. He said he did not.
I wish he'd have asked Shohei Ohtani instead.
For one night, anyway, that collaboration will involve a virtual girl with shark teeth. I asked Gura if she could play baseball.

“I can play ball,” she said. “I got bad hand-eye coordination, I’m not very fast, and my joints might give out by the third inning, but I can cheer and scream for my team like no other!”
Yankees: "Our next second basemen. Sign her now!"

Bronze

Shiina's going to a beach

Iori's chatting while watching fireworks

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
This gonna be a fun one later today. KyOresu and Pippa collab.

I'm surprised the skeleton creature landed a collab with the yabbit especially this quick. Can't wait to see what weird degeneracy unfolds

NotDecatto

DYRBI
I'm surprised the skeleton creature landed a collab with the yabbit especially this quick. Can't wait to see what weird degeneracy unfolds
I think it’s only her second collab. The first one was with Filian a few weeks back.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara is doing a twitter space

She just mentioned that Jenma is not Japanese :pogrys2022:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya is playing Valo.

And Meimi's Karaoke.

Not-Username

Kiara is doing a twitter space

She just mentioned that Jenma is not Japanese :pogrys2022:
Isnt that old news?
Iirc someone dug up a matching profile.
Somewhere from sea

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Grandmaster Robin

So these girls decided to make another modded Minecraft server (biggest names being Kawaii Gen 1 and 2):

A
Rihsuri is an indie, but it's worth noting that Kawaii Gen 1 and Gen 2 are not in VSMP. Allegedly VSMP staff denied Reina and Shee's request to join:

A
Rrat is that they did it to avoid any tensions with the V-Dere girls, who are in the server and helped organize the thing. I somewhat doubt this since it feels like V-Dere don't have any more bad blood with Kawaii, and Reina and Shee are the least offensive Kawaii members as far as I can tell. It's probably for some other reason (at least I hope so).

They weren't given any specific reason but Kawaii's latest gen was allowed into the server, presumably because they have nothing to do with V-Dere's walk out.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Top Bottom