"You must understand sacrifices needed to be made"Tenma Maemi

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

VTuberThrow

Honestly, from a lot of the flip girls I know in the US, quite a lot are fairly tall. Like upper 5 foot range. And many are pretty light skinned as well, especially if she doesn't get out much. (Though I wish they wouldn't bleach their hair blonde so often, it looks awful to me personally.)

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
she could be a hapa then or her grandparents are of foreign descent if thats the case

at least if im going on what ive seen so far
Nah, she's just relatively old money with some Spanish and Chinese blood somewhere up the line, based on her stories.
From what I gathered from the Gearsisters stream, she's tall and kinda stacked for an Asian woman (Flipland is in Asia after all) and if I remember correctly in one of her handcam streams you can see a little of her arm (she's like Uruka, always wear gloves for those) and she is not brown. Could be wrong tho.
She is definitely tall, since she's mentioned being on her school volleyball team in the past. Those girls are really tall by Asian standards. The tallest female volleyball player in Flipland is 1.93m or 6'4", and she's not even a half-breed.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nah, she's just relatively old money with some Spanish and Chinese blood somewhere up the line, based on her stories.

She is definitely tall, since she's mentioned being on her school volleyball team in the past. Those girls are really tall by Asian standards. The tallest female volleyball player in Flipland is 1.93m or 6'4", and she's not even a half-breed.
definitely spaniard because chinks are ridiculously short for some reason

God's Strongest Dragoon

httn

Hag enthusiast

SomeRando

Hina rolled a man in her new gacha game, RIPARONI

Bronze

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Kalion

:)
Ember has been trying, not very successfully, to get her mom to say "the L word" to her kids.
I feel like a lot about this sadgirl just got explained to me.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I assume there's nobody posting because we're all watching EN Vtubing's Supreme Leader, Ceres Fauna, running her rpg dungeon. Mumei just looted Irys' dead body.

edit to say they almost picked a MILF hat over resurrecting Irys. Why do they HATE her???

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I assume there's nobody posting because we're all watching EN Vtubing's Supreme Leader, Ceres Fauna, running her rpg dungeon. Mumei just looted Irys' dead body.
Ignoring everything to enjoy watching this Kino is the objectively correct choice.
Also we should clarify: Mumei teamkilled IRyS before looting her because the cleric didn't want to bother actually healing anyone except herself. So it's justified.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Why is it that every time I check in on Sena her bonbons are bigger?
"Flat is not justice, frick you. Flat is punishment."

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

You know, given the context, I'm not sure if the chatter meant for it to be a double meaning when they called it a "monkey's paw", but Lumi sure as hell caught on to a double meaning real quick.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Also, nice save there Lumi. I'm sure everyone totally believes you.
:deztheroom:

Salado

Panko is teaching chat how to clean their anus.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

You know, given the context, I'm not sure if the chatter meant for it to be a double meaning when they called it a "monkey's paw", but Lumi sure as hell caught on to a double meaning real quick.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Also, nice save there Lumi. I'm sure everyone totally believes you.
:deztheroom:

She returns and immediately starts up with the "If I say what I actually think I'll get cancelled." Missed the lemon whore.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She returns and immediately starts up with the "If I say what I actually think I'll get cancelled." Missed the lemon whore.
I liked the part where she said Hawaii had too many poor people.
:gloomiLaugh:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Top Bottom