"Ooh, FlaVR had an m-preg branch, yeah"Sena Bonbon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Just a heads up but there seems to be a treasure hunt happening right now with the NND leaks, infos found on 4chan are saying Shirogane Noel's, Yozora Mel's, and Inugami Korone's data are among the data leaked and got their real name leaked after people looked through them.

Will report later if I can find the supposed files(spreadsheets?) that got leaked, but is it even okay to share those here?

I'd prefer to keep this stuff off TVA. It has no real purpose or reason to be posted unless it's something that could be somehow construed as 'in the public interest'. Like, if somehow it turns out Korone is actually a notorious criminal or something similar.

roktofferson

AmpleChip

Wake me up when Suisei appears in the leaks. The rest are irrelevant.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh hey, Iofi started playing the witcher 3. I believe it is her first stream on it
I hope she will stick to it its really one of the best game out there. Stream started about an hour ago.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Benio playing ER

Tea's ESO live watchalong

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Maybe they should've hired some of the people who applied last time they did this lol.
I don't know if many people remember but some people vagueposted just before they announced the part 2 (or 3?) of the "selection process". Among them was Nina Saotome and Snuffy, I can get the prints with the tweets time table later if anyone wants it.

I guess white people do look alike

She doesn't have the jewish nose, I think some people don't use their eyes.
Im watching the vod right now. And the stream started with both of them laughing over scuff. I still cannot process how adorable Raora and Ceci are. Are they both hags?
Ceci yes, Raora might not be yet, but she's close.
I'd prefer to keep this stuff off TVA. It has no real purpose or reason to be posted unless it's something that could be somehow construed as 'in the public interest'. Like, if somehow it turns out Korone is actually a notorious criminal or something similar.
Doxxing is cringe but don't you wanna know if the rrat about her having a shotgun marriage out of highschool and being a divorcee who lost custody of her own child out of menhera is true?

Margo is losing her 3D Sonic virginity

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Doxxing is cringe but don't you wanna know if the rrat about her having a shotgun marriage out of highschool and being a divorcee who lost custody of her own child out of menhera is true?
i geniuenly thought the rrat was that she was a single mother and not that she outright lost custody

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Liz is playing Undertale

Here's a clip where Kronii talked about how she got ignored by management for 20 days

I feel bad for Kronii :painpeko:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
i geniuenly thought the rrat was that she was a single mother and not that she outright lost custody
It was toned down, the first ones were pretty absurdist like I wrote. I also think she's a single mom who went back to live with her mother, but if it was a highschool accident, her kid might be around 17.

Bronze

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It was toned down, the first ones were pretty absurdist like I wrote. I also think she's a single mom who went back to live with her mother, but if it was a highschool accident, her kid might be around 17.
Doxxsisters after finding out that Miyasuke isnt a MILF:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I'm stuck between vibing to the Pokemon OST and :MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Which never made any sense, because where's the kid? I don't see how a single mother could stream with her schedule.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Which never made any sense, because where's the kid? I don't see how a single mother could stream with her schedule.
Id guess family but you are right that it wouldnt make much sense with her schedule

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play more of King's Field

Limkin

Just look at Ironmouse. Offload your kid to someone else and you good

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Mouse when talking to her model artists:

Could also be a teaser for something else, definitely going to be announced at or around AX

Ironmouse has now more models than there are certified treatment therapies for her condition.

Top Bottom