"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Kazuma

Early Adopter
"You would think that being naked would make things harder" - IRyS
:irysyabairys:

Edit: She has beaten Rellana

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"The worst female? That's a really, really, really high bar... Is it a high bar or a low bar?" - Jelly
"If it's a low bar then you're saying all females are equally as bad." - chat
"Oh yeah okay, then it's a low bar." - Jelly
NO HESITATION
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Okay nice, Jelly's coffee is getting sorted out. The current version will be a limited release, and the kind she initially wanted will replace it. Good to hear :pomuLove:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Turns out the rabbit was Kamaniki apparently:

I kinda figured it couldn't be Pippa because the collab was entirely Fillian's idea (Doki/Pippa/Lumi referenced Fillian being late to her own scheduled collab) so she brought along Pippa and Lumi and that it was weird that even if Doki was referencing that collab there was lack of a Lumi-dragoon to solidify the reference.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Lumi mentioned Sakana plans on releasing the 3d concert for free but it's been delayed and Sakana didn't tell her why cause she's Leakmi

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Aviel isn't paying Lisa enough and she's had to get a second job.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi mentioned Sakana plans on releasing the 3d concert for free but it's been delayed and Sakana didn't tell her why cause she's Leakmi
Sakana: She's Leakmi.
Also Sakana:

:smugpipi:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia is actively working on a Dead Internet Theory deepdive.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Fauna is actually learning how to play Dark Souls
1653462850036.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Myth is fighting the Ender Dragon as the finale to their one-block event.

Edit: It is finished. Seemed like less of a shitshow than the original fight back on the old EN server.

Last edited:

Negzana

Watching Lia's stream and I wonder why the only good AI art I've seen was on /vt/

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka paid for the aquarium tickets for everyone and somehow awkwardly convinced the cashier all of the PC girls were students from different colleges.

Salado

Uruka paid for the aquarium tickets for everyone and somehow awkwardly convinced the cashier all of the PC girls were students from different colleges.
Fucking based.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
A neat trick but I'd like to imagine the cashier didn't give enough of a shit. He still asked the girls what their majors were and they all BSed convincingly. It really helps that everyone in PC is either young-looking or gorgeous.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Shiina has been playing the Elden Ring DLC off stream and even beat some bosses like Rellana
H A T E

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae: "I hate this ninja!"

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Bae: "I hate this ninja!"
hnic.jpg
I hate nigjas too.

I see we're at the part of an Uruka stream where she lusts after food from Taiwan, and the viewers have to figure out if these are horny grunts or bear calls.

I still think she doesn't realize how she genuinely sounds like a bear when she does that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom