"Has your sex drive totally withered? I absolutely want Ina to rough me up with her tentacles, eh you guys don't? You guys are withered, old men; You want timid girls, you want them kind and quiet"Houshou Marine

Mascot Thread v2: Brown Woman Good Edition

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Making a girl mascot is a double-edged sword; while it would be fitting what with VTubers and all, you run the risk of just having people brainstorm their waifu and adding in all their "preferences" to the idea.

Personally I'd suggest the inmate idea, since it better represents the place itself rather than trying to give it some caretaker or "mommy" or whatever.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Seeing a lot of people going with a doctor/nurse character to go with the asylum theme.

I'm thinking Nurse Ratched.

Also seeing people prefer an inmate. Honestly, not a fan of the mad-eyed-character-in-a-straitjacket look. However, it could be good if it has some chaotic "supervillain" energy.

You know what could work? This --> 💊. It's what you see at the top of every tab. A personified pill or medicine bottle. "Take your meds!". Or maybe working it into the final character's design as an accessory. Or even just a yellow/red color scheme as a reference.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, my first thought when reading this thread would actually be to ask Sena for her help. I'm sure if you gave the OP of the thread to start with, she could make some prototype character sketches for you.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So, my first thought when reading this thread would actually be to ask Sena for her help. I'm sure if you gave the OP of the thread to start with, she could make some prototype character sketches for you.
I'd honestly agree. Just give the artist the cliff notes.

- Virtual Asylum
- owner's a closeted furry
- users refuse to take their meds
- vtubers
- hag love

Then let the artist go wild.

Like Ina did with her 3rd or whatever it was outfit. What could go wrong?

Also it occurs to me that those cliffnotes read like we're Psychonauts NPCs.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'd honestly agree. Just give the artist the cliff notes.

- Virtual Asylum
- owner's a closeted furry
- users refuse to take their meds
- vtubers
- hag love

Then let the artist go wild.

Like Ina did with her 3rd or whatever it was outfit. What could go wrong?

Also it occurs to me that those cliffnotes read like we're Psychonauts NPCs.
Be sure to include
-mildly racist
Which will likely result in the mascot being at least some version of tanned.
You're welcome, @God's Strongest Sanalite

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

hylic

People just listing their fetishes: the thread

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Seeing a lot of people going with a doctor/nurse character to go with the asylum theme.

I'm thinking Nurse Ratched.
Don't you mean Nurse Rratched?
received_6280641061982903.gif

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Don't you mean Nurse Rratched?
Ogey.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of a pill for a mascot. I just find the mental image of a pill with eye bags and a cigarette funny. Maybe a whiskey shot glass too.

Or, if the mascot does turn out to be a nurse or inmate or something, then the pill can be a little sidekick. You know like how Kronii has Boros and Mumei has that bag thing? Well the site mascot can have a little helper: Medy the Pill!

Or how about a mascot with like a black suit and sunglasses named Glowie? Just spitballin here.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ogey.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of a pill for a mascot. I just find the mental image of a pill with eye bags and a cigarette funny. Maybe a whiskey shot glass too.

Or, if the mascot does turn out to be a nurse or inmate or something, then the pill can be a little sidekick. You know like how Kronii has Boros and Mumei has that bag thing? Well the site mascot can have a little helper: Medy the Pill!

Or how about a mascot with like a black suit and sunglasses named Glowie? Just spitballin here.
Or maybe the nurse's uniform can have the pill color scheme of a red top and yellow bottoms
Something like this but more clothing
Screenshot_20230716-052151.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Horny jail, NOW!
I said MORE clothing how is that horny jail worthy not my fault the closest approximation to my proposal on Google images was coomerbait lol

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I’ll be happy with whatever the artist comes up with. My only real advice is if this design is being integrated into the website we would need a neutral color palette as we have 12 different themes to contend with.

…and I really like the look of 80s and 90s anime.

I like the atmospheric look and color scheme of this (but obviously not the character)
IMG_1947.jpeg

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I was going for a certain style/expression and then realised I was just trying to recreate the girls from Helltker.
View attachment 36137View attachment 36138View attachment 36139
if your gonna rip off something rip off quality
Or maybe the nurse's uniform can have the pill color scheme of a red top and yellow bottoms
Something like this but more clothing
View attachment 36179
the nintendo switch?

Maybe we should actually define what we want in a mascot before everything else.some of us want a Guy some want a Girl some want a sapient pill bottle. noneare "wrong" but unless were all willing to shilldollars or do it ourselves we get one.

Peachmoon

The Assman
Here's a concept for Asylum-chan going off the suggestions and vibes.
Feel free to work off of this as well.
asylum chan.png

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Depending on how detailed the art will be, I'd like to see a Kiwi bird, which is referencing the homelands like others have brought up. And Nolan's pony avatar...not to be malicious or anything. Both in the form of keychain charms similar to how hololive EN's first run of merch looked.

download (5).jpeg

The idea, in my mind at least, is that the keyring would be packed full of keys and dangling off the belt loop of our warden mascot. The Kiwi and pony would be charms attached as keychains.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
pillie.png
We all know this is the real mascot.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Its the mascot going to be cute? I think it needs to reflect the mind of the indivuals of this forum

Top Bottom