"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Marrying and living apart...lol
The story is hilariously bad for the dude
It's not too uncommon, but it's hilarious because of the situation around Rushia. In the end that explains why she went full menhera over it instead of just "oh shit..anyway" like most other talents are...well minus Fauna getting doxxed and stalked.
You know, if this is all as true as it reads and not exaggerated or outright bs, the discord message that led to everything unraveling during that GTA stream wouldn't have happened if Rushia herself wasn't making mafu check in all the time to be sure he wasn't cheating. Kind of funny... You know... if true as it sounds
Not really funny, because women undo themselves literally all the time. Especially menhera women.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
wow
what crazy news to wake up to

Michael Cat is the menhera gift that keeps on giving
:whatastory:

But also, not trying to defend the menhera, but since I can't read Moonrunes and this obviously a very biased perspective, coming from MafuMafu himself, is it confirmed in some way that Ako = Rushia?
Also, doesn't he have an army of rabid fujos as well? Is he admitting to his Fujos that he was married the entire time? Isn't that a terrible business move for him?

Also, at the end the Rushia termination saga, I remember that the consensus was that she went crazy over a femboy that was just her Apex friend. As in, she had hopes to hook up with him but he was never more than just a friend to her. Its all been a while, so if someone could jog my memory, that would be great. How was that conclusion reached?
Does that mean the marriage rrats from back then were actually all true after all?
I remember, after it cooled down, those were thrown out of the window as schizo speak.

Also, am I reading that right, that Rushia, of all people, who is so fast to sue people for slander, posted slander about her own husband (or ex-husband at the time; I don't quite get the timeline yet) on 2ch??? This is just psycho behaviour what the hell

@Autisticus come back Yamanba, your Oshi is being accused of being extra menhera rn, I'm sure you have something to add
I'm inclined to believe much of what's stated is probably true however it'll be interesting to hear her side of the story to hear what he conveniently left out about his own misdeeds. Also the claim of her being the only one of them who didn't wanted to go public is 1000% bs.

niggaphil

The japan gossip magazine just published the news about mfmf and rushia.

Based on this magazine story, The funny shit is, mfmf contacted law enforcement to identify the anonymous who slander him, and found out that it was his actual ex-wife. Hence the lawsuit :whatastory:

This tech illiteracy level basically confirmed it is mike neko

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Do you think like that Star Trek:TNG episode "Man Of The People", Yagoo found a way to transfer all the talents mehara into one person, and it is still happening to this day?

USS IOWA

For me the smoking gun with Michael Cat has always been after she was fired, not a singe tear was shed among anyone from hololive.
Her 3rd genmates even seemed pissed off at her, specially Flare.

This doesn't mean Mafumafu is in the clear. It's one thing to dedicate your life's enterprise into physically becoming a cuck twink fairy, it's the step up level to marry a mentally radioactive cuckoo who has you living on a rented apartment even after getting married. Holy shit, does Japan earn that receding birth rate they seem proud of.
Speaking of can anyone link me to that stream, I want watch it again

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Sounds like we probably could do with a thread of its own now. To think it's nearly two years since Rushia simulated the Needy Streamer game (whilst the Holos were streaming that by the way....it immediately came to an end when the termination announcement was made).

Of course, when it comes to streamers using that game as a how to guide, nothing topped Riro Ron taking drugs on stream and fucking fans and managers.

Negzana

Sounds like we probably could do with a thread of its own now. To think it's nearly two years since Rushia simulated the Needy Streamer game (whilst the Holos were streaming that by the way....it immediately came to an end when the termination announcement was made).

Of course, when it comes to streamers using that game as a how to guide, nothing topped Riro Ron taking drugs on stream and fucking fans and managers.
Mikeneko's termination must have been a huge warning shot behind the scenes for many talents. They saw the most profitable talent get shot down and realized they need to keep their act in check. It's a shame some were too dumb to get the memo....

GayKusa

Early Adopter
How's Orca? I don't know if any of you remember her strongest whale who chose to stay by her side no matter what during her termination (though he drifted and simped for Chloe for a while, the whore) and he was in the front ranks when mikeneko came back to the scene. He went by Orca on twitter I think, but I havent heard of him in forever. You think he's ok?

Orca has yet to wake up so far

This is his latest tweet, 20 hours ago
Just linking his twitter so people can keep an eye

Negzana

Orca has yet to wake up so far

This is his latest tweet, 20 hours ago
Just linking his twitter so people can keep an eye

He was always this level of mentally ill dedication I kinda pitied. Hope he's put enough investment in Chloe to not just rope himself.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I remember back around the time of the termination Uuum, mafu's agency, put out a statement that the cohabitation rumors were totally false. It's hilarious that statement was still technically true, while still being secretly married.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Only three things in life are certain: death, taxes, and Rushia being a fucking menhera.

2024 just keeps on delivering.

Negzana

Only three things in life are certain: death, taxes, and Rushia being a fucking menhera.

2024 just keeps on delivering.
I wonder what retard in the world can claim "I can fix her" at this point. Only person who can save her is Jesus Christ

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I wonder what retard in the world can claim "I can fix her" at this point. Only person who can save her is Jesus Christ
Smith & Wesson or is that technically 2?

Stunned But Dumb

MafuMafu be like

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The japan gossip magazine just published the news about mfmf and rushia.

Based on this magazine story, The funny shit is, mfmf contacted law enforcement to identify the anonymous who slander him, and found out that it was his actual ex-wife. Hence the lawsuit :whatastory:

This tech illiteracy level basically confirmed it is mike neko

The gossip magazine came first and then Mafux2 posted his sob story. Either he leaked the info to the gossip rag and coordinated a response or already had that massive wall of text ready to go.
This is the magazine - https://josei7.com/
Here is the continued reporting - https://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20240126_1937170.html?DETAIL

Will he shave his head?

Last edited:

frz

I wonder what the rest of this month would be like considering we still have like one week left, still enough room for more shitflinging if people wished for it

mafumafu would have more credibility if his blogpost were to go by, seeing that he actually wanted to disclose their relationship back then to wash down the rumor vortex they got last year. He gained nothing by fabricating his story especially for someone that had a very successful musical career already
It'd be pretty hard to top mikeneko ngl. If anyone is up for drama. I suggest you wait 2 weeks or people not gonna give a shit. Even rio ron pales in comparison.
Fuck /vt/ censoring. Dokibird allowed but naomi not is the funniest shit to me.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Please God, let this Mafumafu/MiguelGato drama build up and culminate with a Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard style court case because that would be really funny.

hylic

元々は2人で住もうと買った新居にみけねこが1人で住んでたけど、離婚後に新居に行ったら足の踏み場がないほどゴミが散乱し、飼っていたペットの骨壺すらもゴミと置き去りにされてたよ(自分が持ち帰って安置したよ)

I went to the new house after the divorce and found it littered with so much garbage that there was no place to step on, and even the urn of my pet was left with the garbage (I took it home and put it to rest).

:depressedtako:
We have reached a level of mental darkness beyond what anyone could imagine.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I hope my oshis aren't this mentally fucked
yours was aki and watame right then kaela right

yeah they are in the clear i think

PekoWick

If it was that time, it's a good thing she didn't. Rushia fell and Marine rose in 2022, like what was deserved.
Marine is easily a top 2-3 talent in hololive even before that.

Top Bottom