"Because I live in Japan, it's just more convenient for management to sometimes choose me - sometimes they would want some people from overseas, but you know the cost, the time, it's not worth it sometimes sadly"Kotoka Torahime

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

hylic

jesass.jpg
This "Uruha Rushia and I will be together forever engagement ring," which even up until now has been treated as a cursed item, has been elevated to the level of a curse to a critical point because of the content that Mafumafu and Mikeneko are actually married, which is just too funny!

Bronze

I wouldn't praise it that much, but she's definitely decent. Seems like its a good path for her to walk. Hopefully she won't ruin it for herself
I'll never hope for anything ever again.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Rushia off to prove once again why she's the GOAT VTuber menhera

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Every month a new chapter appears in the tragedy of Rushinekozuna which shows she deserved the Award we gave her

She's in a league of her own.

I wonder what the rest of this month would be like considering we still have like one week left, still enough room for more shitflinging if people wished for it

mafumafu would have more credibility if his blogpost were to go by, seeing that he actually wanted to disclose their relationship back then to wash down the rumor vortex they got last year. He gained nothing by fabricating his story especially for someone that had a very successful musical career already
Agree. If he fabricated any of these then it'll just bite him in the ass in the end. I'm waiting for Miguel Gato's side of the menhera story.

Mikeneko's termination must have been a huge warning shot behind the scenes for many talents. They saw the most profitable talent get shot down and realized they need to keep their act in check. It's a shame some were too dumb to get the memo....
The one who didn't get the memo was Mikeneko herself. Bitch just couldn't help herself with her paypigs and need for validation. Imagine marrying one of the most successful utaites and just pissing it off because of your menhera tendencies. She's a lost cause like Nolan "Pony Fucker" Crush.

I wonder what retard in the world can claim "I can fix her" at this point. Only person who can save her is Jesus Christ
And on the fourth day, Jesus checked his notifs and saw one for Mikeneko and said "Fuck that, that bitch is a lost cause". He then lit up a joint and went to hell to party with Satan and his boo, Mary of Magdalene.

Kaela, Watame, Aki yes. Also really like Lui and Haachama. Biboo and Shiori for en.

But for PC I like Lia which might be worrying.
Lia is just a horny weeb, she just needs a good dicking to get her fantasies in check.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
He was always this level of mentally ill dedication I kinda pitied. Hope he's put enough investment in Chloe to not just rope himself.
At least he found a replacement in Chloe when it happened.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The one who didn't get the memo was Mikeneko herself. Bitch just couldn't help herself with her paypigs and need for validation. Imagine marrying one of the most successful utaites and just pissing it off because of your menhera tendencies. She's a lost cause like Nolan "Pony Fucker" Crush.
yeah she already won because mafu is already a household name and now not only is her carreer at risk even though she just starred in an anime so is mafus since it could potentially kill all his hardwork after all these years

called it when i said its just gonna take a month before she fucks up again

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

THE GOAT :menhera:

Everyone else just has mental health problems
PS: Weird that MafuMafu decided to kill his own fanbase, he might be able to live off being just an utaite if he its doing this

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
People: "I'm happy micheal cat has her VA career, wonder how long it'll be til she messes up."
Me: "It was already destroyed before it even started."
Mafux2: "So how about I add the icing to the cake."
Did he play the minigames that came out last week yet?
Prolly not. I just love the subtle jab.

Negzana

yeah she already won because mafu is already a household name and now not only is her carreer at risk even though she just starred in an anime so is mafus since it could potentially kill all his hardwork after all these years

called it when i said its just gonna take a month before she fucks up again

THE GOAT :menhera:

Everyone else just has mental health problems
PS: Weird that MafuMafu decided to kill his own fanbase, he might be able to live off being just an utaite if he its doing this
I take back any sympathizing and pitying I gave Rushinekozuna. I assumed the best for her, but didn't account for her being a bipolar woman.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I always hated Mikeneko not because of her own funny little adventures but because she popularized GFE and it extended outside of Holo( her being married explains why she was so good at it tough)
But this MafuMafu blog post its weird because he was ready to reveal that he was married( with all of the consequences that revelation would have for him) but when his "wife" got terminated instead of defending her he decided to deny everything????
This is weird
I take back any sympathizing and pitying I gave Rushinekozuna. I assumed the best for her, but didn't account for her being a bipolar woman.
MafuMafu its not a saint
Thats why he decided to marry her in the first place
Dude its fucked up in the head

Limkin

Marine was devastated. She was really the closest to Rushia in gen 3. I don't know if that was around the time she decided she wanted to graduate and someone talked her out of it
If you thought someone was your closest friend, and then learn she has been happily married for the last half a year and you had no idea about it, you would be very devastated as well. And decide that you can't trust anyone in this company anymore and want to get out. People can feel different emotions for completely different reasons, unless we learn how to read minds it's all just speculations of equal worth.
I don't remember it well, but didn't Flare had an abusive boyfriend before getting into Holo, who was doing the same shit to her as Rushia to mafumafu? No shit she would be pissed

RiverBear

My main take away from the MikeRushia hulabaloo is that a femboy like Mafumafu can get with a woman yet you retards are still virgins.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My main take away from the MikeRushia hulabaloo is that a femboy like Mafumafu can get with a woman yet you retards are still virgins.
We are keeping ourselves clean for the right 2 view plz andastand

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Whew lads. What an info drop.

One thing that stood out to me in the TL that @BlueSharkTV posted is the allegation of cheating while still dating this guy and expressing the desire to reconcile with him while inviting the other person to live together.

Now, I don't know the full sperg power of her simp army, but I would imagine news like that would completely shatter her just as much as the rest of the info. It's one thing to have been married and lying about it to the sort of audience she cultivates, but that she's also a cheating whore and talking about wanting to move in with the guy she's cheating with is a pretty massive black mark.

This should be interesting. Can't say these accusations are too surprising. I always had a bit of a soft spot for her, even though I never really watched anything from her post-Rushia. She had her fun moments when she wasn't pandering to her weird ass audience, but hey, this may result in some more entertainment, and I'll take entertainment in any way we get it

So congrats Mike, you are truly the Goddess of Menhara. Any menhera out there can turn to you for inspiration.
:menhera:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I always hated Mikeneko not because of her own funny little adventures but because she popularized GFE and it extended outside of Holo( her being married explains why she was so good at it tough)
But this MafuMafu blog post its weird because he was ready to reveal that he was married( with all of the consequences that revelation would have for him) but when his "wife" got terminated instead of defending her he decided to deny everything????
This is weird

MafuMafu its not a saint
Thats why he decided to marry her in the first place
Dude its fucked up in the head
It's because he's not a vtuber, so while he'd get fujo wrath, he could recover. But Hololive is Hololive, and we see what that community is like, throw in the GFE queen Rushia being tied down, he did the thing every cuck husband does: defend his wife even if it was to deny to help her case along, but as time went own and she shown everyone what a piece of shit menhera she really is he has no reason to continue to protect/defend her.
See, instead of being a virgin I took the worst path and dicked down an indo chick.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Both of these people selled weeding rings and the illusion of being your BF and GF, they both deserve what its coming after them
The only difference now its that MafuMafu has way more money than her so a lawsuit would be easy

GayKusa

Early Adopter
I can't express how much respect I have for the manager Rushia had during her time in Hololive.
This magician somehow held all this massive amount of menhera at bay, for 3 years.
This is, in retrospect, an incredible feat and it's impressive the menhera-bomb didn't explode much sooner

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I can't express how much respect I have for the manager Rushia had during her time in Hololive.
This magician somehow held all this massive amount of menhera at bay, for 3 years.
This is, in retrospect, an incredible feat and it's impressive the menhera-bomb didn't explode much sooner
Plus, it only happened because it was her hubby, if it was anyone else no one would care, because there were at least 3-4 years of evidence of them being a thing prior.

Negzana

So reminder that Mikeneko is the same girl who apparently would post photos of her stomping and crushing cicadas with her feet to her friends and also jokingly threatened suicide when people refused to buy into scam apps she was shilling. Both might be bs fake rrats but might as well throw them out since there's blood in the water

Top Bottom