"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

frz

THE GOAT :menhera:

Everyone else just has mental health problems
PS: Weird that MafuMafu decided to kill his own fanbase, he might be able to live off being just an utaite if he its doing this
you are applying logic to a menhera, which they has none. He's pretty much the male equivalent of mikeneko/rushia.
You'd think he considered saving his career.
That being said the article came out first before his blog posts, while many thing aligned, it still could have been started as an independent 3rd party investigation from the papers, they found out he was married and divorced and contacted him for comments with the condition that they allow him time to prepare his side of the story. He ended up blurted everything out to the paper and they only included the verifiable stuffs in their articles and left out the unverifiable. They never contacted mikeneko because they thought it was some random girl and not a celebrity, "who the fuck is ako" moment.
:pomuSalute:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Whew lads. What an info drop.

One thing that stood out to me in the TL that @BlueSharkTV posted is the allegation of cheating while still dating this guy and expressing the desire to reconcile with him while inviting the other person to live together.

Now, I don't know the full sperg power of her simp army, but I would imagine news like that would completely shatter her just as much as the rest of the info. It's one thing to have been married and lying about it to the sort of audience she cultivates, but that she's also a cheating whore and talking about wanting to move in with the guy she's cheating with is a pretty massive black mark.

This should be interesting. Can't say these accusations are too surprising. I always had a bit of a soft spot for her, even though I never really watched anything from her post-Rushia. She had her fun moments when she wasn't pandering to her weird ass audience, but hey, this may result in some more entertainment, and I'll take entertainment in any way we get it

So congrats Mike, you are truly the Goddess of Menhara. Any menhera out there can turn to you for inspiration.
:menhera:
This just continues to show that the people who are the most psychotic about "making sure their partner isn't cheating on them" are also the ones most likely to they themselves cheat. Projection and all of that jazz.

Negzana

I love how one of the biggest vtubers (well Indies) is a literal diagnosed schizoaffective and yet she's still less mentally ill than Mikeneko

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
:depressedtako:
We have reached a level of mental darkness beyond what anyone could imagine.

Is that why Rushia never off collabed with anyone??

I love how one of the biggest vtubers (well Indies) is a literal diagnosed schizoaffective and yet she's still less mentally ill than Mikeneko

To be fair, we dont know if Mike is schizo too, although judging by all this it could be something else

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

seenister

I mean it's a JP tabloid

The japan gossip magazine just published the news about mfmf and rushia.

Based on this magazine story, The funny shit is, mfmf contacted law enforcement to identify the anonymous who slander him, and found out that it was his actual ex-wife. Hence the lawsuit :whatastory:

This tech illiteracy level basically confirmed it is mike neko

I mean it is a gossip magazine... Who am I kidding. It's entirely possible lol. I wonder how JP Necromancer fans are taking this news there.

Also, LOL.
Screenshot_20240126_232703.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I can't express how much respect I have for the manager Rushia had during her time in Hololive.
This magician somehow held all this massive amount of menhera at bay, for 3 years.
This is, in retrospect, an incredible feat and it's impressive the menhera-bomb didn't explode much sooner
"Nazuna Manager"
This account doesnt exist
He had her for less than 2 years but poor nigga its problaby already traumatized

Negzana

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
This doesn't mean Mafumafu is in the clear.
There is no way he did not knew about Miguel being crazy, or he like that kind of shit or he is worse than her

Also that would explain a lot of what happened but there are parts that dont fit, why Mike was asking him for money and the next rrat

1706282711444.png

There is a second idiot that is friends with him that Miguel was also preparing in case of a emergency kek

This actually explain a lot specifically her status as pariah on the scene, her gen dont giving to much of a shit about her termination, Cover rush order to apply Damnation Memorae to her (to the point they deleted Luna by accident of the FES poster instead of her)

Would not be surprised if the main trigger of her downfall was because she got married without telling anyone about it and the discord yab was that made Cover notice (she said that she has him on discord because they were going to practice for a apex tournament), Cover just made the math, put NDA on those 2 and nuked Rushia, made a risk assessment and prefer to nuke her at that time to prevent the unicorns revolting to much, i suppose make the unicorns hate Cover instead of her was some kind of mercy from Yagoo

Last edited:

seenister

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I dont have strongs opinions in this matter but i tought it was basic knlowedge that Idol was from Israel?
Warning:This post is full of PalestineYamanbas

I love how there isnt even a post about them or Aviel being Zionist, its them just being from Israel thats the issue, also gleefully ignoring the tweets about Nikki fearing being bombed
She really likes her Oppai monsters she's said that she hopes to be reincarnated as airi's tie
The Chinchillia is a true patriot
:gurasemperfi:
I was wondering. If Muumi was her talent manager, could she have fixed her?
Muumi would be dead from either alcohol poisoning or jumping off a bridge within a week of trying to tard wrangle rushia

Negzana

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Don't forget about the Mafu's "contract ring"

GExJbCdbIAASNKA

Also, that the image is from 5chan is too funny.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Better to be a virgin than to stick your dick in crazy.
My main take away from the MikeRushia hulabaloo is that a femboy like Mafumafu can get with a woman yet you retards are still virgins

seenister

My main take away from the MikeRushia hulabaloo is that a femboy like Mafumafu can get with a woman yet you retards are still virgins.
You talk like women don't find femboys attractive (they do).

Limkin

Please keep your thinly disguised fetishes to yourself
Maybe Rushia's manager was a massive black dude, with a giant black cock. And he was fucking the menhera out of her to the point where she was almost normal. But then doing it for 8 hours a day eventually gave him a heart attack and he died, leaving her with a femboy with a twinkle and all hell let loose afterwards

seenister

Maybe Rushia's manager was a massive black dude, with a giant black cock. And he was fucking the menhera out of her to the point where she was almost normal. But then doing it for 8 hours a day eventually gave him a heart attack and he died, leaving her with a femboy with a twinkle and all hell let loose afterwards
1706284164355.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I know we're all discussing about menhera being menhera, but let's not bring your fetish into this.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Screenshot_20240126_125002_X.jpg
Miguel Spy Here
She its still in the hospital as this was posted 4 hours ago
There are no posts about this situation

Top Bottom