"~I'm grave robbin' boys~"Kaminari Clara

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

frz

Hasnt Rushia "put out" parasocial wise more than Chloe ever did
Im a clipfag but Chloe never did seem like a talent that catered to those types of viewers as much or even half as Rushia does
not as much as Rushia but Koyori & Chloe topped 2023 SC chart, they goes super GFE, you just dont see it because no translated clips.
Koyori literally kissed the viewers on the Xmas singing concert thing on the OFFICIAL HOLOLIVE channel and she barely beats Chloe due to streaming way more hours.
rgiep5lc33ac1.png

Edit: I highly doubt chloe put out the same content kson did. Kson was hard farming superchat through unconventional means that noone else can really replicate. She's the exception not the norms.

Last edited:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Orca has Chloe with zero controversy and a younger sister. He could throw all his money on her and feel good about supporting a loving family and still get his parasocial dopamin. But instead he is spending it on a cheating lying menhera with no prospects in life. Why?
Some men are just too far gone, example: Destiny
Hasnt Rushia "put out" parasocial wise more than Chloe ever did
Im a clipfag but Chloe never did seem like a talent that catered to those types of viewers as much or even half as Rushia does
I mostly follow Chloe for her music and by taking a quick glance at her shorts, she is more of a comedy and music Vtuber.
so things Orca is not looking for.
Edit: Or Orca just really like Rushia for some reason.
Edit 2: Kson also top the SC Chart as Coco and she is far from being a GFE Vtuber.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Orca has Chloe with zero controversy and a younger sister. He could throw all his money on her and feel good about supporting a loving family and still get his parasocial dopamin. But instead he is spending it on a cheating lying menhera with no prospects in life. Why?
Once you cuck you can never stop.
Simping is a choice and they choose to simp.
When you stare into the cuckbyss, the cuckbyss stares back.
A cuckple a day makes the menhera stay.
Cucks of a feather get cucked together.

Negzana

Too early to jump the gun, orca literally just declared staying earlier. At least half of her income as a streamer will stay, they have survived being cucked too many time to give up now, sunk cost fallacy.
Going into JAV just remove all of her income entirely for some small bucks.
She is menhera enough to do it though :loading:

Unironically at this stage Orca should just go for broke and DM to ask what Miguel's address is. He likely has a well paying job if he can shell out all this money and she's gonna be strapped for cash in the next coming months. Orca should cut out the parasocial bullshit and do it.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Unironically at this stage Orca should just go for broke and DM to ask what Miguel's address is. He likely has a well paying job if he can shell out all this money and she's gonna be strapped for cash in the next coming months. Orca should cut out the parasocial bullshit and do it.
Agree. He may even get the cuck special: Miguel staying at his house and Orca renting an apartment and getting it on with a blowie doll.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Agree. He may even get the cuck special: Miguel staying at his house and Orca renting an apartment and getting it on with a blowie doll.
What if the blowie doll is just a mean way to say "Minato Aqua"

:cursedbae: :cursedbae: :cursedbae:

MeteorImpact

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
The only thing I can do now is pray to god this isn't the highlight of 2024. This nuke is only gonna last me until spring and I need something more insane and retarded to entertain me for the rest of the year.
:amepopcorn:

Negzana

The only thing I can do now is pray to god this isn't the highlight of 2024. This nuke is only gonna last me until spring and I need something more insane and retarded to entertain me for the rest of the year.
:amepopcorn:
quite contrarily I want this to be the worst of 2024. I want all my fearmongering about 2024 being the end of vtubing as we know it to just be fearmongering

Bug Eater

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Once you cuck you can never stop.
Simping is a choice and they choose to simp.
When you stare into the cuckbyss, the cuckbyss stares back.
A cuckple a day makes the menhera stay.
Cucks of a feather get cucked together.
Thank you for the wonderful word Mr friedchud Nietzsche

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
After reading all this here are my thoughts

I don't take issue with gfe/bfe streamers however there is a caveat to that. If you are taken irl you should do one of two things
1. Divulge that you are taken irl and take the unicorn hit and accept the cuck fanbase that will remain
2. Do a Vox or Fauna draw a line make it clear without a doubt that this is all fake fun. That way if you actually have an SO. You did everything thing you could not to perpetuate a delusion that any of your gfe/bfe relationship with chat was real thus absolving you from "cheating allegations" can't cheat on a fake relationship that all parties agree is fake

Anything other than those two things is a supremely scummy scam imo.

If Kronii or the like turns out to have a secret SO the unicorns can go suck a dick I have no sympathy, however that changes if the tuber in question actively perpetuates a reality that they are chat's girlfriend or wife, then you are just reaping what you sew if you get exposed as the Con Artist you are, and i sympathize with the idiots who bought into the lie

Mafumafu and Rushineko are both guilty of this and are scummy con artists imo, I'm sure both sides are insane enough to have both had fault in this shitshow and I expect they will end up taking eachother down and to that I say good riddance to bad rubbish
seeing scoots actually angry is once in a generation everyone soak it in.

Stinky Orca is super GFE i suspect some of her worse crimes are fabricated to draw in the I can fix her crowd in terms of content shes a less aggressive marine.

I suspect Whale Orca like most people jsut wants to support the people they like all of them i doubt most normies care about this drama especially over in the west.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Negzana

Orca probs still whales because he believes the second she has no money she's going to on one final sightseeing trip on top of a building. Kind of morbid and lolzy, but I can imagine the situation has gotten that dire.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
It's weird and gay that some people are butthurt over False hammering on the Hololive connection when the entire point of this trainwreck is that it happened when Mikeneko was Rushia. Tribalmonkeys propping up dramaYamanbas only to find out that they're fairweather faggots is a tale as old as time.
Even taking the most favorable interpretation of "A-san's associates said the marriage should not be publicized" meant that Cover knew about the relationship and was still willing to sell the cuck rings.
If there's even a grain of truth to the Shion/Aqua/etc stuff, expect very interesting happenings later in 2024.

niggaphil

The summary of Orca as a vtuber fans or irl situation

orca-image-1984435409.jpeg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I like it when Mikerushia screams really loud. Mafumafu seems pretty shitty. It would be interesting to know what they were both really thinking and trying to do in the relationship. It seems like it was pretty fucked up from the start so what did they want out of it? Did they both have some bad intention to use each other? There's so much weirdness that makes no sense. If she wanted him because she was a fan, why the separate housing and the alleged cheating? Is she too crazy to live with somebody and she knows it? Maybe someday when they're done suing each other we'll hear the real story. I hope Mikeneko has the support to get her past this. It's a bunch of crazy shit but it's not something her life needs to be ruined over. I hope Mafumafu gets captured by his most adoring fans. Thanks everyone who posted the translations.
:menhera::hololove:

Top Bottom