"You're all a buncha ding-dang diddly poop-heads, sometimes"Amiya Aranha

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Dragoon

USS IOWA

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
miguelgato doujin.png
It's just like one of my Japanese doujins!

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

bothyourhouses

"I had to lie to all of you". Nah. No you didn't. There are big corpo vtubers who are not hiding their marriage, you just thought it would be convenient to do so
Very few are explicitly open about it, and they don't do the same kind of content. The only big vtuber I can think of who is open about being in a relationship on their vtuber account is Nyanners, and this site was crowing about how her viewership has dropped to about a third of what it was.
This feels more like her menhera brain misinterpreting a manager saying "This would be bad for your career as a GFE based streamer" as "Cover is forbidding me from talking about it".
That's standard Japanese corporate communications. Your manager will never say anything explicit, it's up to you to figure out what they want, and if what you do didn't work then you must've misunderstood them and then it's your fault rather than theirs.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
It really fits because Sunny was absolutely loathed by her coworkers the same way that Rushia is

:whatastory:
She still has simps too. I recall a few years ago Jim Ross tweeted about her onlyfans (this is years after his wife died from a traffic accident).

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Very few are explicitly open about it, and they don't do the same kind of content. The only big vtuber I can think of who is open about being in a relationship on their vtuber account is Nyanners, and this site was crowing about how her viewership has dropped to about a third of what it was.

Didn't one of the NijiJP males have to admit on stream he's married with child after one of the females blurted it out (or "blurted it out") on stream? I recall seeing a translated clip at some point and I think he had his young son on stream briefly too. I can't find who it was right now, though. It could have been a Holostar but I'm 80% sure it was a Liver.

UberSoldat

Didn't one of the NijiJP males have to admit on stream he's married with child after one of the females blurted it out (or "blurted it out") on stream? I recall seeing a translated clip at some point and I think he had his young son on stream briefly too. I can't find who it was right now, though. It could have been a Holostar but I'm 80% sure it was a Liver.
That would be Gwelu Os Gar

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shondo i think you should just leave her
She isnt a good role model
What, you think Fallen "Rushia at home" Shadow will take that advice?

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I like it when Mikerushia screams really loud. Mafumafu seems pretty shitty. It would be interesting to know what they were both really thinking and trying to do in the relationship. It seems like it was pretty fucked up from the start so what did they want out of it? Did they both have some bad intention to use each other? There's so much weirdness that makes no sense. If she wanted him because she was a fan, why the separate housing and the alleged cheating? Is she too crazy to live with somebody and she knows it? Maybe someday when they're done suing each other we'll hear the real story. I hope Mikeneko has the support to get her past this. It's a bunch of crazy shit but it's not something her life needs to be ruined over. I hope Mafumafu gets captured by his most adoring fans. Thanks everyone who posted the translations.
:menhera::hololove:

The only interpretation of it that makes sense to me is that rushineko was probably in the running for the "fuck the twink race" of mafumafu. The main reason for it probably is that she was an actual fan of his and wanted bragging rights that she got chosen over all those other :WHORE!!!:.

When she finally got what she wanted she realized holy shit it isn't worth it because I wanted a boyfriend not a quivering little pussy. Mix that revelation with actual psychotic menhera mental illness leads to a long strained relationship where she takes advantage of him pushing the boundaries because the introverted social wreck mafumafu doesn't know how to say no. Thus she gets a free house and if he tries objecting to anything she's already trained him to roll over and die if she even threatens to raise her fist in the form of 1000 discord and line messages.

I interpret their marriage as a utilitarian thing because japan has a big problem with the nuclear family right now. Marriage keeps nagging parents off your back, it's what's expected from you in society and it helps with paying taxes so two emotionally fucked people, who are both 30+ years old, marry each other out of convenience not for love and it shows from the testimonies. Not to say that mafumafu was solely the victim but honestly it's hard to argue who wore the pants when only one of them got to live in the house.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I know that some women need the crazy fucked out of them but we need someone with a reinforced monster hog to even slightly fix Rushia over here.

thirteenorphans

Imagine how juicy it would be if Fallen "ahhh male on stream" Shadow ever leaked a relationship

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

[archive of thread]
Shondo take your meds.

Shondo's destined to have a similar end. I remember people malding during the Neuro collab because she had to communicate with Vedal (a male) off-stream to set it up.
Imagine how juicy it would be if Fallen "ahhh male on stream" Shadow ever leaked a relationship
I should remind everyone (wait for the whole thread to load in wayback machine)
You can't memory hole this.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
apparently there's evidence Watame recently married?
Its believed that she and that dancer are not together anymore(I forgot but some fans actually proved that these two are not together anymore), also these tweets are from 11 years ago.

M: I’m home!
D: Welcome back! I'm early today too (`・ω・´)
M: Oh, welcome back too, Mukkun! Thank you for your hard work! Would you like to have dinner? To take a bath? Or
D: Or what is the menu that follows?
M: Or... Wow, wa, wa... I'm delicious!
D: The story has gone off track lol
M: The fact that you knew that I had gone off track means that you knew what you wanted to say! ! ! Muki
D: Feel free to have a full course lol
M: Damn... I'm embarrassed>< ///

Lets be honest, most cute girls in their teens would have definitely dated someone. Kson even admitted to having a boyfriend in the past who got her into Yakuza. Besides unless they are doing GFE, its not an issue.

thirteenorphans

Honestly even G/BFE providers should be able to have relationship without issues or their fans being called cucks. My personal feeling is that unless the performer is a literal 1(one) view you're technically being cucked by all the other viewers anyway so it's a losing battle because there's only 1 of you and X-1 others. Then again I'm not a GFE connoisseur so maybe my view is incompatible with the target audience.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Some mikeneko fans crying, with my basic japanese all I can hear is "give me back" x 10000
Unsure if he means give him back the donations or his beloved rushia between all his crying and shouting.
Also there's a girl in the discord named "I love mikeneko" telling him to calm down.

I found some more

For some reason the first one does not play from twitter embeds.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
After seeing her adult woman voice clip, I'm convinced she's married, two kids.

bothyourhouses

Then again I'm not a GFE connoisseur so maybe my view is incompatible with the target audience.
As a sometime enjoyer, yeah. I don't want it coming up in the middle of things, especially if it's stuff that's with other fans and/or gonna make me feel cucked (so I actually have some sympathy for the angry reactions when it's like "streamer took a call in the middle of the ASMR RP"), but it's crazy to want or expect to control what the talent is doing when they're off the clock.

Top Bottom