"If you look at it from a different perspective, no one is on their right mind in holoID; I thought Zeta and Kaela was very seiso, I thought Zeta was that sweet, ah dere-dere in holoID, but it turns out, she has a few screws loose; ...I don't know what to make of Kaela anymore, she's a monster; From before I could tell 'oh Kobo is gonna be the loud one' but then, then Zeta and Kaela really did a very big damage, they surprised me!"Kureiji Ollie

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Screenshot_20240213_091746_Chrome.jpg

Anycolor stock has officially dropped below the point they were at six months ago.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
2a.) niji already knew about the suicide prior to the document so its not covered by the nda or pipeda
No, dates do not matter. Even if they knew before, i.e. from her family members - it's still illegal. Only if they have reciept of her divulging this infiormation personally it can be legal. If parents blabbed - they are also can be sued for it.
But after NDA is signed - it doesn't matter if they had any covered info prior to sighing, it becomes no-no.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
No, dates do not matter. Even if they knew before, i.e. from her family members - it's still illegal. Only if they have reciept of her divulging this infiormation personally it can be legal. If parents blabbed - they are also can be sued for it.
its a public law, cite the statute. otherwise youre talking out of your ass.

But after NDA is signed - it doesn't matter if they had any covered info prior to sighing, it becomes no-no.
trying to make public knowledge confidential invalidates NDAs lol

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
its a public law, cite the statute. otherwise youre talking out of your ass.
Somewhat, yeah. It's mostly general state of things, i don't know nitty-gritty of relevant canadian laws specifically. But considering how strict PIPEDA is - yeah, i don't see any chance of parent blabbing being legal without explicit letter of attorney (procuratory? how is it called in english? i don't remember).

God's Strongest Dragoon

2a.) niji already knew about the suicide prior to the document so its not covered by the nda or pipeda

3a) it appears that niji knew about selen's harassment claims before the doc so the doc doesnt apply.

this is why the date of nda is important.
Failed argument. They are not allowed to say what is in the doc. Just because they know of the details that were later found in the doc, at no point can they say "Doki has x in her doc", which they admitted to in today's twitter post. Additionally your 3a is an automatic fail straight out the gate. Even if Doki didn't include the harassment claims in the doc, they are not allowed to share harassment claims. Please try again.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Saelith

inundated retardation
I wouldn't expect a termination so soon after Riku's lip service, but maybe Black Company 2024 realizes that nobody is going to buy it, and will terminate Scarle tonight.
Well, maybe youre not wrong there...

Attachments

• 1707815654779541.jpg
    1707815654779541.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 128

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Doki's manager (Mr. Man) responds:

image.png

Archive

the more i learn about Mr Man the more I like him. Hope Doki has a strong group of friends around her as this point OnlyBlackSanji might be hoping selen offs herself so they can sweep this under the rug.
View attachment 63621
Can anyone confirm if this was posted in her chat? Seems sus.
does not matter.No sane liver working for ninji would want their chat talking about it if they value their job at all it's suicide without a purpose and Scarle seems smarter then that.
Where you Yamanbas been when null needed a lawyer?
no lawyer worth their salt would touch nulls case with a 30ft poll without getting paid this case however is pretty clear cut IF it stays in canada and I don't just mean the whole information sharing thing.

as for Pipkun Vs GSS. Your both gay now kiss.

famous artist pipkun

Besides what was written above, diagnosis still wasnt published anywhere. Its still confidential.
her bpd was on her twitter profile.
Additionally your 3a is an automatic fail straight out the gate. Even if Doki didn't include the harassment claims in the doc, they are not allowed to share harassment claims.
on what grounds are you claiming this? pipeda? are you michael scott from the office declaring bankruptcy? what section, what statute

UberSoldat

First having her HYTE collab canceled, now taking the L for the company by volunteering to stream the statement. I guess Nova took it personally and there's no going back for her isn't it?
Someone mentioned this in the server, but her clique have crossed the point of no return. Even if they were to graduate and return to their PLs/assume new personas, there will be no shortage of people pestering them about their past deeds. The clique rrat was literally just that, a rrat, and a very dumb one at that for a long time. Elira, the focal point of this rrat, took it upon herself to prove, in front of 50,000+ people, that that very dumb rrat was in fact a very real and tangible thing.

Any Name You Wish

3a) it appears that niji knew about selen's harassment claims before the nda so the doc doesnt apply.

That's not how privacy laws (which pipeda and the like) work in the west.

Just using the US as an example, employers cannot disseminate medical information about you unless there is a legitimate business reason for doing so. Doing so is a HIPPA violation, and opens the company up to a privacy lawsuit.

Canada's equivalent (pipeda) is even more restrictive than OURS, I've been told. So if it wouldn't be kosher here, it definitely isn't there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 104

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

frz

To those who weren't around their debuts, there was actually a lot of shitposting how Black Company 2024 EN was full of nepotism hires. This mainly stems from the fact that Nova and Lyrica had a bunch of collabs, while Shannon is very frequent in Lyrica's streams. Which of course are the PLs of Elira, Millie and Enna, and that's why it's easily ratted that there's a prevailing clique in NijiEN. And with rumours of said 'clique' being the cause of harrasment, I'm not surprised Millie/Enna got named in a legal document, and that with Elira seeing the same document, she is implicated to be part of the legal battle as well.

To those very astute who knew about this 'clique', they would know that there are actually two more vtubers that is associated with this clique pre-Black Company 2024... Maid Mint, and Fuzuki Miki. Which of course are the PLs of Pomu and Rosemi... I wonder, are they also caught in this legal battle as well? Because if dumb-as-a-brick with a follower mindset that is Millie being part of the legal battle, maybe even the 'sweeter' side of NijiEN are not safe either, even if one of them isn't with the company anymore? Sure makes you think...

I don't know man. It's clearly not his own words (as I don't think he's that fluent in English), but he does say "I am making this video speaking directly to you, the fans of Black Company 2024 EN and everyone who supports the Vtuber industry." Even the 'negligible' comment is him explaining they fucked up in using that specific word, because to the layman (ie. non-investors) it made it seem they didn't value her contributions. Shareholders/investors don't give a fuck who specifically makes contributions to the company for as long as they make more money, so for sure that part isn't directed to them.

As others have said, Riku's videos is actually not bad... but that trainwreck of a statement by Elira/Vox/Ike pretty much invalidated all good Riku's video will ever do. I don't know how, but a guy who can barely speak English, that is obviously reading off a script, still sounded more sincere than all of NijiEN and its management speaks volumes on how catastrophic the PR was handled by the EN team. Sure, Riku's video is by no means perfect, but I honestly expected him to triple down on what NijiEN livers and their management in saying that they are completely blameless and at no fault... but I saw no less than 2 full bows and 6 instances of an apology in a six minute video.

Granted, Riku's words are merely lip service until we see results, but seeing that directly from the CEO himself gives me a little hope that MAYBE we will see some changes within Black Company 2024 in the future. Of course, I'm being charitable here in thinking that all of the fuckups done are solely because NijiEN management are imbeciles, and now NijiJP is forced to step in, which may be unrealistically optimistic thinking. I still have the feeling that there's a 90% chance I will eat my words, but after seeing how neutral Fulgur was with his tweets, I know for sure there is one liver that has nothing to do with this clown fiesta and I'm hoping on the slim chance that it will get better for him.
I actually noticing something about Riku's video
This is how you are supposed to bow in Japan
Japanese-people-bowing.jpg

business-people-bowing-to-each-other-D6B31R.jpg

Your hands are either supposed to be in front of you or to the side
But at all time riku has his hand towards his back.
Is he actually just disrepecting them the whole time and doing a reluctant bow

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Someone mentioned this in the server, but her clique have crossed the point of no return. Even if they were to graduate and return to their PLs/assume new personas, there will be no shortage of people pestering them about their past deeds. The clique rrat was literally just that, a rrat, and a very dumb one at that for a long time. Elira, the focal point of this rrat, took it upon herself to prove, in front of 50,000+ people, that that very dumb rrat was in fact a very real and tangible thing.

Man I sure hope Niji doesn't go under and that she stays on to have an extremely long career there because if the company collapses and she's dumped into the crowd below her she's going to get fucking ripped apart.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
To be honest I don't know what to say.

Doki just wanted to move on with her life twice and twice over Kurosanji tried to give her the same treatment that they gave Zaion in the hopes that this time the fans will take their side but once again this came with severe blowback.

(I had more to say on the matter but it probably was already said)
Man I sure hope Niji doesn't go under and that she stays on to have an extremely long career there because if the company collapses and she's dumped into the crowd below her she's going to get fucking ripped apart.
At this point I just want Doki to surpass Elira in subscriber numbers, that will be a nice little fuck you to Elira for making that video.

famous artist pipkun

That's not how privacy laws (which pipeda and the like) work in the west.

Just using the US as an example, employers cannot disseminate medical information about you unless there is a legitimate business reason for doing so. Doing so is a HIPPA violation, and opens the company up to a privacy lawsuit.

Canada's equivalent (pipeda) is even more restrictive than OURS, I've been told. So if it wouldn't be kosher here, it definitely isn't there.
Niji isnt a Hipaa entity. vtubing isnt covered by hipaa.

Any Name You Wish

Niji isnt a Hipaa entity. vtubing isnt covered by hipaa.
Okay, so you're just a troll trying to stir the pot, and didn't bother reading the image or the link despite asking for it. Got it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
To be honest I don't know what to say.

Doki just wanted to move on with her life twice and twice over Kurosanji tried to give her the same treatment that they gave Zaion in the hopes that this time the fans will take their side but once again this came with severe blowback.

(I had more to say on the matter but it probably was already said)

At this point I just want Doki to surpass Elira in subscriber numbers, that will be a nice little fuck you to Elira for making that video.

If Elira keeps dropping and doki keeps gaining, it won't take much. :dokiSmug: There's only about a 90k difference between them now if you go by socialblade statistics. If doki does release something that really proves her case without divulging anything that would actually drag down her position, basically giving Niji the finishing blow they've set themselves up for, I could see the overtake coming real fast.

Username Generator

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The "I am Iron Man" gambit only works when you're the good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom