"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

Nijisanji L Collection

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Kotoka is live rn
She's a nip of course she's live.

So who do we think is part of the mean girls? I'm going to say Finana, Millie, uki, and ren.

Certainly don't think it's the normal clique we all know about. elira and enna seemed to be on friendly terms with selen the last I saw them together, most of the guys when I payed attention to them from luxism and noctyx were nice enough themselves and seemed chill.
Ren's the chillest of the bunch, he actually was sad when Zaion got fired AFAIK. If there's a clique in Niji it's going to be:
- Uki the gay
- Kyo the negro
- Finana the smelly
- Aster the fäggot
- Hex the discount Vox
- Kotoka the bitch
- Luca the retard
- Fulgur the fat
- Sonny the twink
- Millie the fat fuck flip

Dunno about the others (Aia & Enna) but they could be part of it. Vox is a known Selen Bromie and is at least will stand up for his friends.

Xuhle

She's a nip of course she's live.

Ren's the chillest of the bunch, he actually was sad when Zaion got fired AFAIK. If there's a clique in Niji it's going to be:
- Uki the gay
- Kyo the negro
- Finana the smelly
- Aster the fäggot
- Hex the discount Vox
- Kotoka the bitch
- Luca the retard
- Fulgur the fat
- Sonny the twink
- Millie the fat fuck flip

Dunno about the others (Aia & Enna) but they could be part of it. Vox is a known Selen Bromie and is at least will stand up for his friends.
Your mistaking ver for ren, ren was the one to throw some shade at sayu after her statement dropped during someone birthday if I remember the clip right.

Fulger and enna were also part of niji canceled and seemed to be on good terms at least.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Stunned But Dumb

So, the original mean girls rrat was Elira (I don't remember what it was based off of because until now I always ignored it) and/or Ethyria minus Nina, based on how harshly the three excluded Nina originally, though they would apologize and become friendly later.

There was some speculation as to who was actually in Millie's GC stream, but again I forget. Does anyone remember? I think Selen, Pomu, and Alban (or was it Mysta?) were the only ones confirmed to NOT be in it. That might be your clue

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
They Fucking Zaioned her I knew it

Drove her to try to an hero

This FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT COMPANY

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Man, I knew ID is solid Hololive territory thanks to Kobo, but damn:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
English please, we don't undastand Indog speak.
I don't either, but the article is the page for Black Company. Also the minimalist Niji logos in the corner and Niji in Roman numerals

Xuhle

Your mistaking ver for ren, ren was the one to throw some shade at sayu after her statement dropped during someone birthday if I remember the clip right.

Fulger and enna were also part of niji canceled and seemed to be on good terms at least.

Found the clip I was thinking of for ren

frz

Somewhere, somehow, in anycolor's HQ building, an executive is sampling a fine cup of hot brew whilst smoking a ciggy, thinking to himself "yokkattaa, I'm doing fantastic work for this great business!"
Jokes on you. Harry works from home

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
As big of an incident as this is, there's really not much to say. Most were expecting the termination, and many believed her "accident" was actually a failed attempt. It really hurts to hear this confirmed, but since the incident has come and gone and she seems to be looking forward to being back as Doki, things are looking up.

I don't even really want to say much about their notice right now. Just that them accusing her of damaging their image by accusing them of mismanagement is hilarious given how much we've heard the same accusations by former Niji Livers too. Goes without saying, but fuck Niji. It's easy to laugh at how shitty they've been doing things, but this whole thing has been frustrating.

Her finally being free from Niji is a good thing. It'll be nice to see her back again, and it's nice to hear her saying it'll be the start of happiness and new beginnings. I think she said it very well in one of her Tweets:

I hope you all find me again and we can laugh together again.

Tubedude

I wonder if Selen getting the Zaion treatment will wake up some of the twitter Niji defense force that maybe, JUST MAYBE, Niji was the one in the wrong with Zaion too.
I went to check the subreddit, it's filled with people posting her PL and hating on Niji so get a good look before the jannies come a sweeping

I'm angry as all hell at niji's joke of a management and heartbroken at what Selen had to go through. I honestly don't know what to say. I'd get in trouble for saying how I feel, so I'll leave it at that.
I'm also extremely suspicious of who these other talents are that harassed her. Maybe it's an overreaction, but I'd rather not even look at a niji stream again. I hope to hear doki laugh again one day when she feels better

Edit: I'm going to archive them. I know this can be seen as useless fluff info or whatever, but I feel like doing something. Please let me know if I've screwed something up.
Archive

Archive

Archive

Archive

Archive

Not too much else seems very interesting, so I will leave it at that for now. See you saturday, Doki

So who do we think is part of the mean girls? I'm going to say Finana, Millie, uki, ren, and kotaka maybe.

Certainly don't think it's the normal clique we all know about. elira and enna seemed to be on friendly terms with selen the last I saw them together, most of the guys when I payed attention to them from luxism and noctyx were nice enough themselves and seemed chill. Illuna guys after Zaion did seen a bit mask off fur a moment, with maybe the expectation of aster but don't watch him at all so couldn't tell you. Ver and doppi also don't fit ether. Haven't watched any of Kris or triple t to know them.
So, the original mean girls rrat was Elira (I don't remember what it was based off of because until now I always ignored it) and/or Ethyria minus Nina, based on how harshly the three excluded Nina originally, though they would apologize and become friendly later.

There was some speculation as to who was actually in Millie's GC stream, but again I forget. Does anyone remember? I think Selen, Pomu, and Alban (or was it Mysta?) were the only ones confirmed to NOT be in it. That might be your clue
Old mean girls rrat was Elira+Ethyria minus Nina with Finana possible being roped into the group. Elira mostly because she was friends Enna and Millie beforehand. Finana just because she seems like she would fall into a group like that since she's stupid and easily influenced.

As for people that possibly went after Selen for not kowtowing to Management, Millie is an obvious one since she sucks management's dick so hard. Luca might be another one cause he was another Niji who was getting irritated at the "Black company" meme. The "secret" nips in EN might also be some who went after Selen since they are more accepting of JP corpo autism. Beyond those I just don't know enough to guess.

Selen, Pomu, and Mysta were confirmed to not be in the GC stream.

Stunned But Dumb

Bay Lurker getting ready to react to dozens of pages of Niji Hate

Why bother @ing him? He'll see it soon enough

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

hes probably having the greatest day of his life these past few months with all these nijiLs :Vesper-UNHINGED:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

His BGM reading through the forum while having his coffee

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
English please, we don't undastand Indog speak.
I don't either, but the article is the page for Black Company. Also the minimalist Niji logos in the corner and Niji in Roman numerals
It is literally the Indog article of Black Company (Japan) in wikipedia. English article linked for easier read. The tweet reads:
"What's the point of working in a company that looks so colorful, but in reality you just got squeezed without care at all~"

The admin of Indonesian wikipedia twitter page is quite invested in vtuber sphere, or at least within Indonesian vtubing stuff (Moona of Hololive ID followed the admin) and this is practically the admin decided to spit on Nijisanji for shits and giggles.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Salado

Top Bottom