"Ah! German! Merci beaucoup, merci beaucoup!"Kobo Kanaeru

Nijisanji L Collection

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Not-Mika being vague but these emojis combined tell a deep and compelling story.

Archive

wrp

Between the suicide attempt, the blatant unprofessionalism and lack of tact in the termination letter, and the inability of them to acknowledge even a little bit of responsibility in the situation, I truly believe this is the point of no return for the obliteration of EN, and maybe the beginning of the end of the whole company.

nah the JP branch is fine. There's an endless supply of japanese wanting to be idol/comedian/streamers whatever. They can fire off their entire branch and refill it with new salomes.
Unless they promote Harry to a higher position due to his resounding success with NijiEN.
As much as the japs don't care about their working conditions, they do care about professionalism, and on top of that every lost talent is a lost batch of wallets they have to recover.
I've heard before that buying a yacht costs nothing compared to maintaining one.

Last edited:

frz

Between the suicide attempt, the blatant unprofessionalism and lack of tact in the termination letter, and the inability of them to acknowledge even a little bit of responsibility in the situation, I truly believe this is the point of no return for the obliteration of EN, and maybe the beginning of the end of the whole company.
nah the JP branch is fine. There's an endless supply of japanese wanting to be idol/comedian/streamers whatever. They can fire off their entire branch and refill it with new salomes.
Unless they promote Harry to a higher position due to his resounding success with NijiEN.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
The thing is though it will still be a "long death" for EN. ANYCOLOR will just merge them into the JP branch like ID/KR and will get neglected.

The question will be then how long will Niji ass kissers like Millie and the Elira clique members stick around.

Ballpark_Look

Conveniently timed merging of the EN branch into the main branch :mitothink:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Xuhle

So just a thought did kurosanji want to run cover for Rushia and see the disaster of a menhera woman that they went hold my beer our reputation could be even worse.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Xuhle

Also the schizo parrot mentioned on stream today that sayu did an interview with false revealing more things. anyone know if that was on twitch cause it's not on the video he released? Unless he ment cy yu like in the twitter post.

Stunned But Dumb

Also the schizo parrot mentioned on stream today that sayu did an interview with false revealing more things. anyone know if that was on twitch cause it's not on the video he released? Unless he ment cy yu like in the twitter post.
FalsEyeD got Sayu on voice call

She said a lot of people DMed her with apologies, but the damage was already done
Her numbers gone up, but she thinks "How many are around just for the drama"
People around her had to pick a side and go to fight online, she felt very sad because of that
You have to look at analitics, and why do people decline

Q: Were you surprised at some of the reactions?
A: Sayu saw ripple of things from the document, but didn't believe things will change
She was told "This is just how being in the company is", and she never saw something like that when she worked at Apple and Google

Q: Do you see any course correction, is it too similar to what happened to your "friend"?
A: It was really close to how things went with Sayu's "friend", she was not surprised. She was surprised how far they have gone

Seems like they tried to make it look more professional, bullet points are not that professional, lol. Things in general didn't change, management interaction was bad. There was a point early on, when management was planning to cancel handcams, ban them. What happen there, it was a rare things when all livers and upper management were there, and there was a battle between 2. Livers said global market wants to see more of their oshi's, management thought it is an immersion break, not popular in JP. EN livers were able to translate things, since JP management doesn't speak English.

About JP audience missing context - Sayu spoke with some JP fan, and fan had no idea. JP fan had hard time understanding, talking how Niji is such a big company with global influence.
False hints at some future topic about Niji's influence and power. He is not sure where the money is going.

Sayu were surprised by the level of support offered by Niji management - none to speak of in terms of producing music or mental health. Support that was there - singing lessons. Senpais complained about performing in JP, flying in economy class in Covid times, fearing for their health before the performance.]

Context of fan support dropping, like No Context Vtubers account refusing to do Niji content.
Q: Is this a moment of catharsis for you?
A: It feels like I shifted back in time, feels surreal. It is nice to see everyone come together and defend someone.

Q: Someone can be in a position where they do not know their value, underestimating themselves.
A: Sayu felt angry at the world, tried to make people listen, said things she was not supposed to - someone else's insecurity, that was not Sayu's to share, apologizes.

There was a shock about people who doxed and harassed Sayu showed love and support to company. People who loved livers attacking Zaion hurt her a lot. She now is more aware of cancel culture and how people don't listen even if you are right. In this context Sayu talked about an artist getting canceled - Sayu is not working with them, but tried to stop people harassing them.

Q: Ok, enough about horrible stuff, what are future plans?
A: Merch, more exciting stuff she cannot spoil yet. Cannot believe I'm in Genshin! Had family members getting her ads, overall had great time lately.

I might have missed shit or worded stuff incorrectly, listen to her interview for themselves to get the full picture

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a 2 or lowly 3view seeking stability.

The problem with Niji is that it isn't providing stability. There is no management unless you (figuratively or maybe literally) suck the manager's cock. If you land on their shitlist, you aren't told so with a suggestion to leave, you're fucked with to the point of financial damage.

You're an indy below the mid 3view treshold and you find a corp that can provide you with stability? Go for it!

But Nijisanji isn't that corp.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Psielite

Ballpark_Look

Oh boy Kyo is going live in an hour let's see how this goes down...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Tubedude

Oh boy Kyo is going live in an hour let's see how this goes down...
How likely is him seething at Selen/Dokibird's tweets about the situation, just like he seethed at Zaion/Sayu's doc she made a while after herm termination?

NotDecatto

DYRBI

chihirogumi

random tweet i came across. maybe some one will translate the jp Termination statement

I believe this has been debunked in another thread, but I'll post it here for exposure sake because that twitter user is a dumb bitch nijisister.

Archive

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Interesting lil clip, vtuber and voice actor Cy Yu and Amalee's tech support was told he had to quit voice acting if he wanted to join Niji.

Top Bottom