"What does this do? Why is there Islam here?"Sleepy Project

Nijisanji L Collection

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

Crosspost. A male from ILUNA, huh?
I love to shit on kurosanji and specific kurosanji talent, I know shit tons of the kurosanji rrats are real after all these trashfire, but i would take this with a grain of salt unless there is solid evidence to support it

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The number of VR chat vods on her YT makes me think Aster, since Ren was out of the picture, but this is reading tea leaves and it has equal chances of being Kyo
Just to note, they got the info about the ILUNA member second-hand from someone else.

Xuhle

Noone care who the friend is mate
My bet on aster, kyo guy is a M who gets bullied by the entire company that Yamanba cant guilt trip shit
Fair and i can agree to aster as he certainly played the soft femboy that you might not expect them to let out like that. Though kyo certainly isn't out of the running with his :kyoracist:.

Though all of this does give more weight to what sayu said before on the walk out.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
"Noor". "He". She is a woman btw. I wouldn't trust this guy if he can't even get something so basic right
He also replies below how he has no receipts, because "it was all deleted" and "we were mostly talking in VC". Sure :mikothumbsl:
It's also apparently a thot who streams with extremely coomer model in vrchat and has fansly. I had better opinion of Luca who to assign as your moderator

Funny you say that when literally in the tweet you're referencing she provided evidence that discussions did happen.

The Rratarded Alt

I love to shit on kurosanji and specific kurosanji talent, I know shit tons of the kurosanji rrats are real after all these trashfire, but i would take this with a grain of salt unless there is solid evidence to support it
True, but this person appears to actually have been a Luca mod and collaborator for real. It is, at least, more likely to be credible than anything seen on /vt/. The parts about going on strike line up with that Sayu Discord stream, too.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Noone care who the friend is mate
My bet on aster, kyo guy is a M who gets bullied by the entire company that Yamanba cant guilt trip shit
Could it? Aster? The giant softboi who is one of the single smallest streamers in all of NijiEN? Like......I dunno man

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just wanna point out. The girl on the OP was a Mod of Luca.

Limkin

The only thing this exposed is Luca talking to his deranged coomer fangirl in private, assigning her as a mod and venting about company related events. Which is very much grounds for immediate termination because of leaking corporate info and breaching NDA. Is she trying to get him fired because he didn't fuck her or something?
Funny you say that when literally in the tweet you're referencing she provided evidence that discussions did happen.
The only screenshot in this entire wall of accusations. With low quality and no way of proving it's not fake

The Rratarded Alt

Could it? Aster? The giant softboi who is one of the single smallest streamers in all of NijiEN? Like......I dunno man
Not to mention, Kyo's antics during Zaion's firing with his PL and also Google doc references on that one stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
it could be kyo or aster since the OP specifically mentioned that it isnt ren

im more than inclined to believe that it was kyo

unless they played us like a damn fiddle and its actually ren all along

Xuhle

The friend of hers is Luca.

A

If was Luca that's really strange then that he would try to defend kurosanji from being a black company as well.

Malchior

The only thing this exposed is Luca talking to his deranged coomer fangirl in private, assigning her as a mod and venting about company related events. Which is very much grounds for immediate termination because of leaking corporate info and breaching NDA. Is she trying to get him fired because he didn't fuck her or something?
If memory serves me right Isn't Luca like one of those that speaks without thinking/filters? I mean he probably is just being plain dumb.

But at the same time I would like to see him just being terminated cause of that... not cause I hate the guy, i couldn't care less... but it would only add to the fire that's already burning the yacht
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

The only screenshot in this entire wall of accusations. With low quality and no way of proving it's not fake
Why be skeptical at this point when its all but hard confirmed that this kind of bullshit happens in NijiEN? Not to mention they were one of Luca's mods, so it makes sense she'd have access to people with this kind of information.

Punished Lurker

Hold up, I was looking for info on who this girl might be and I may remember something, give me some minutes. Also how do I make a crosspost? because this is being talked both here and in Selen's thread

Edit: Ok yes, checking the archives jogged my memory a little, I remembered reading about her some time ago. IIRC she was one of Luca's old mods, went by the name mizuchi or something like that, from what she said in the past it seems they might (can't stress enough the might) have been friends too. I don't know what caused it but it seems they had a falling out some time ago and ever since she has indirectly or directly talked shit about him. Edit 2: yep checked her twitter again now, and she is saying something about "abuse and manipulation" I have no idea about this as I don't watch Luca but until I have more info this part seems more like a "he says she says" situation

Might try looking for more info later, but for now my personal opinion: Maybe take this information with a huge grain of salt, part of the info she says like the AR live cancellation reaction and Luxiem reaction to Zaion seems to fit with what I know. But at the same time Mizuchi might be exagerating certain elements to make it seem worse than it was? Remember as I said she has a bone to pick with Luca so she would be interested in painting this situation in the worst light possible. As for the Iluna allegations (if they are true) my choice would be Aster

I don't have the time now but it could be worth to go back to the archives and search for anything else she may have said prior, as The Rrat said it seems she has an agenda but the information she has provided could be partially true. The more I read about her the more it seems like she's just trying to dogpile on the situation by adding her own grievances, and yet being Luca's old mod might mean she had access to some info, seems like the best option is to take the info with a HUGE grain of salt

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
it could be kyo or aster since the OP specifically mentioned that it isnt ren

im more than inclined to believe that it was kyo

unless they played us like a damn fiddle and its actually ren all along
Perfect, we can just ask if they sounded black.

Horo7618

No one in particular

It can't actually be both damning evidence that Luca should be fired, and also probably made up at the same time....

Bronze

Hold up, I was looking for info on who this girl might be and I may remember something, give me some minutes. Also how do I make a crosspost? because this is being talked both here and in Selen's thread
Click quote button to add it to multi quote. Then go wherever you'll cross post and use "Insert quotes" to add it to your post

Malchior

Why be skeptical at this point when its all but hard confirmed that this kind of bullshit happens in NijiEN? Not to mention they were one of Luca's mods, so it makes sense she'd have access to people with this kind of information.
we might be a unruly mob but we are not a mindless one... we are in the middle of a witch hunt here and there's people that want the blood of the bullier, so I don't think it would be good to go based on "Trust me Bro"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hold up, I was looking for info on who this girl might be and I may have some info, give me some minutes. Also how do I make a crosspost? because this is being talked both here and in Selen's thread
I asked reinigen if he can tell people to focus on the niji thread for this conversation.
For crossposting you simply quote the post and insert it on your reply in the specific thread.

Top Bottom