"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

Nijisanji L Collection

UberSoldat

No one is confirming a cancellation on their discord. I'm hoping for gacha luck that Hyte ends up in a contract dispute with niji or that holo cancels their line because the guys running hyte are jerking people around on the niji issue. we need more drama.
Damn, still not eating well? Every dramatuber on the planet certainly is right now :p

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Damn, still not eating well? Every dramatuber on the planet certainly is right now :p
the suicide attempt was ok, a complete business collapse would be fun.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why do fucking corporations have their CEOs posting emojis and use discord?
the suicide attempt was ok, a complete business collapse would be fun.
*Monkey's paw curls* Phase Connect goes bankrupt.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Why do fucking corporations have their CEOs posting emojis and use discord?
I'm telling you, it'd be fucking hilarious if Hyte was as badly managed as NIji
*Monkey's paw curls* Phase Connect goes bankrupt.
Yeah but the monkey paw twist is that I get Ember and Airi as my personal cosplayers.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah but the monkey paw twist is that I get Ember and Airi as my personal cosplayers.
You have experience as a mamager right? Manage their onlyfans and promote them here you'll have your own yacht in no time

frz

More hyte discord mods/employee hinting at a dokibird sponsor
1707014920365551.png

Last edited:

frz

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Xuhle

Edit: was trying to archive it at the time but phone decided to instant send :yagoocry:

The Rratarded Alt

Last edited:

Xuhle

Limkin

"Noor". "He". She is a woman btw. I wouldn't trust this guy if he can't even get something so basic right
He also replies below how he has no receipts, because "it was all deleted" and "we were mostly talking in VC". Sure :mikothumbsl:
It's also apparently a thot who streams with extremely coomer model in vrchat and has fansly. I had better opinion of Luca who to assign as your moderator

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Crosspost. A male from ILUNA, huh?
"Not to add fuel to the fire"

Sure dude...

If true they also confirmed Noor as an EN manager but at the same time called them "he"?

Also stating that they only intended to postpone the AR live is weird, seeing as it's been almost a year since.

frz

For there friend or the one that beratted one of the girls? Cause I'm thinking it's vox that is there friend.
Noone care who the friend is mate
My bet on aster, kyo guy is a M who gets bullied by the entire company that Yamanba cant guilt trip shit

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
1000% this was Kyo.

Archive

Archive

The number of VR chat vods on her YT makes me think Aster, since Ren was out of the picture, but this is reading tea leaves and it has equal chances of being Kyo

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...Also stating that they only intended to postpone the AR live is weird, seeing as it's been almost a year since.
I think it was Pomu who said they postponed it, even if the official announcement wording implied cancelation
EDIT:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Crosspost. A male from ILUNA, huh?
It's totally normal to sneed about someone whose identity you don't even remember, a year later. Deranged fanfic.

The Rratarded Alt

"Noor". "He". She is a woman btw. I wouldn't trust this guy if he can't even get something so basic right
He also replies below how he has no receipts, because "it was all deleted" and "we were mostly talking in VC". Sure :mikothumbsl:
"Not to add fuel to the fire"

Sure dude...

If true they also confirmed Noor as an EN manager but at the same time called them "he"?

Also stating that they only intended to postpone the AR live is weird, seeing as it's been almost a year since.
"Noor" is in quotes. I think it is just a way to refer to management in general, since noor being a manager is a rrat. The poster is also a woman.

Top Bottom