"Even if you have depression, if you have a good poo cycle, it's gonna save your ass. I'm not even joking"Enna Alouette

Nijisanji L Collection

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Smelliest007

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Sicklings are Hex Haywire's fans
holy shit he really is a flip

no human is this fucking retarded unless they are born filipino

Limkin

Only the finest vagueposting. I have no idea what she is talking about for the past week, but it's not that different from usual

Smelliest007

Oh, this retard. I think you wrote hexling earlier but seems you fixed it so i got confused for a sec.
Yeah sorry about that, was nursing a headache when i wrote shit down.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Had at actual shower thought earlier (as in a thought while taking a shower) but the reason Nijisanji EN was never going to have a Gura-beater is because Hololive hires amazingly talented content creators (talented utaite/singers, god-tier ASMRtists, pro-level artists, amazing dancers, etc.) while Nijisanji appear to only have minor vtubers who needed big corpo backing to get noticed.
You say that like Holo didn't hire Biboo and Ame. Take longer showers.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I wonder how stocks doing today with buyback ending...
:smugina: 1720035065250.png
:smugrys: 1720035091238.png
:selenpointandlaugh: 1720035126041.png

AnyKuro is fucking reverse pump&dump at this point. Riku Tardzumi pumping, everyone else dumping.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Quote: "You don't have to like them to respect them" (In reference to Anycolor, not the livers)
Why, in God's name, should anyone respect a company lmao. They definitely have not done anything worthy of respect. Good on her for not signing an NDA, though, and being smart enough to keep out of the BS.

There is a waiting room up for the Shu x Meloco "Introducing Japanese audiences to EN" show. It wasn't very clear before and I previously thought it was supposed to be a one-shot but the title indicates it's actually going to be a series of videos/radio shows.

This is a peak desperation move from Nijisanji becuse they know the EN audience is lost and JP audience doesn't care about them anymore. I've got a bridge to sell them if they think JP will give a solitary shit about the talents that don't speak Japanese, though. Those people are truly fucked.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sicklings are Hex Haywire's fans
I thought they were Doppio dropSCYTHE's fans, what the does hex's theme and lore have to do with sickles?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I thought they were Doppio dropSCYTHE's fans, what the does hex's theme and lore have to do with sickles?
from the wiki
"His fanbase is called "Sicklings." It is a mix between "Sickos" (former fan name) and "Darlings."[9]"

ex_lurker

It's a mix between sickos (his old fan name) and darlings. Why was sickos the old fan name? I don't know and don't really know care to know more tbh, I just found a VOD where he explained it

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Only kinda related but "sicklings" is far and away the most retarded fan-name I've ever heard of.

Not just retarded but one of if not the most mental illness enabling fan name I've ever encountered.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not just retarded but one of if not the most mental illness enabling fan name I've ever encountered.
This is just Hex's entire carreer

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Going off how they act, the name seems to be fitting. This is the retard who told them all to vent to him as therapy, after all.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Sir, this is Nijisanji EN we're talking about.

nijgersanji_en_encapsulated.jpg

It's a feature.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Going off how they act, the name seems to be fitting. This is the retard who told them all to vent to him only in streamlabs donos as therapy, after all.
You forgot an important part of that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You forgot an important part of that.
from this and the simplified chink subs on his debut PV he really is the most laser focused vtuber out there huh

The Rrat

Early Adopter
from this and the simplified chink subs on his debut PV he really is the most laser focused vtuber out there huh
I somehow didn't hear about that. It is one thing to build up a certain base over time, but talk about pandering from the get go.

:voxppinyourcoke:
Werr dun shitizen Hex

Top Bottom