"She's got a big cock"Noir Vesper

Nijisanji L Collection

tgmslc

although i agree that Mint probably isnt on Holo's radar, i think the idol-fag side can still be pretty strong, i feel like if you want to keep doing the idol bits then picking up someone who understands the core principles of it either as a fan or an enthusiast seems pretty great, FWMC are a great example of this beyond their inherent twin gimmick, if anything thats kinda the reason why they keep picking up more idol-fags

seems easier to get someone in the know to do the whole deal instead of training a newcomer from the ground up
Mint has also ridden the Niji Survivor Sympathy train to pretty decent success. She may get more broad exposure with a Holo debut but imo she'd probably lose a bunch of money & have more restrictions placed on her content.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
This is also kinda why I don't think Mint Fantome will ever debut in Hololive; there's nothing really that genuinely separates her from talents already there. A cute girl who plays games and is an okay singer who is also into idol culture? Bruh that's like, half the company already.
I honestly never got why people thought she'd go back and try and debut in Hololive again. She already has admitted in the past before debuting in NijiEN that she failed the audition for Myth (because she had no streaming or online content creation presence to begin with), which is what gave us Mint to begin with. The most she has admitted to missing from corporate vtubing is the comradery that came with being in a corpo which she'd be able to get back from joining Vshojo if she really wanted to.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Apparently Niji's booth at AX is fucking empty and dead, meanwhile Holo spills out onto the hallway because people wanna watch some of the small karaoke concerts being held all day.
niji-booth-vs-vshojo-booth-then-hololive-booth-at-ax-v0-czyj5vlj4kad1-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-co...jpg
niji-booth-vs-vshojo-booth-then-hololive-booth-at-ax-v0-k9k6i8mj4kad1-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-co...jpg
stolen from the nijihater reddit, the Niji one is pretty much just that and a couple merch displays, they aren't even selling anything. Vshojo (not pictured because idgaf) has their cars and a couple screen with MnGs, and Holo's is massive and has displays for everything from products to justice to the mini-concert area pictured here.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Apparently Niji's booth at AX is fucking empty and dead, meanwhile Holo spills out onto the hallway because people wanna watch some of the small karaoke concerts being held all day.
View attachment 73068
2 views had better offkai booths than this....

Bronze

It must've looked even emptier when Doki appeared at HYTE's booth which was right across iirc.

Stunned But Dumb

Limkin

https://x.com/cashoomi just scroll through this account, there is barely any people in photos and this deranged la creatura is a fan.

Bug Eater

It must've looked even emptier when Doki appeared at HYTE's booth which was right across iirc.
I'm assuming that Niji's booth was designed with the intention that they would also be doing some events with HYTE, or maybe they had planned some more interactive stuff but canned it after the concert flopped. It's depressingly barren otherwise, no wonder it's empty (at least Nijisisters will be safe from Dookiebully's evil fanbase)

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I honestly never got why people thought she'd go back and try and debut in Hololive again. She already has admitted in the past before debuting in NijiEN that she failed the audition for Myth (because she had no streaming or online content creation presence to begin with), which is what gave us Mint to begin with. The most she has admitted to missing from corporate vtubing is the comradery that came with being in a corpo which she'd be able to get back from joining Vshojo if she really wanted to.

It’s their wishful thinking that should never be taken seriously. If I were Mint and ego-search or read e-mail messages about joining Hololive just for Kiara kino content, I would flat out deny that subtle request. Most of those kinds of fans are just clip watchers and casuals that do not contribute to her financially.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's basically a triangle setup, but I almost thought it was a giant L at first. Literally. Haha

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'm assuming that Niji's booth was designed with the intention that they would also be doing some events with HYTE, or maybe they had planned some more interactive stuff but canned it after the concert flopped. It's depressingly barren otherwise, no wonder it's empty (at least Nijisisters will be safe from Dookiebully's evil fanbase)

Congrats to Doki, but that fan base screams "plays Valorant" hard. hahah

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 73068
If this is the amount of fans that will come to a full Nijisanji EN booth at a fairly major con, is there a possibility that part of Nijisanji EN's current streaming numbers are achieved by bots? I might be wrong, and I haven't seen any direct evidence, but I don't think that their CCVs match stuff like the amount of donations received on-stream or, here, with the amount of people visiting them at conventions.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If this is the amount of fans that will come to a full Nijisanji EN booth at a fairly major con, is there a possibility that part of Nijisanji EN's current streaming numbers are achieved by bots? I might be wrong, and I haven't seen any direct evidence, but I don't think that their CCVs match stuff like the amount of donations received on-stream or, here, with the amount of people visiting them at conventions.
There were some typical bot activities here and there, but nothing that went unclled. Youtube is very conservative now, not even adding some real people in CCV.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 73068
View attachment 73069
stolen from the nijihater reddit, the Niji one is pretty much just that and a couple merch displays, they aren't even selling anything. Vshojo (not pictured because idgaf) has their cars and a couple screen with MnGs, and Holo's is massive and has displays for everything from products to justice to the mini-concert area pictured here.
A big issue is there is just NOTHING to do at the Niji stand. No merch, no talent meetings, nothing. Even if the event was swarming with Nijifans, why bother with it when there is nothing to do?

I wanted her to try out again for holo as a cope, but definitely expected it to never happen. Given how she was acting on her Naomi account, it was a miracle she even returned as Mint. God bless her Idol oshis and Matara for convincing her otherwise.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
They have had some abysmal CCV lately tbh, but... 99% of online content consumers don't actually pay any money into the things they enjoy, the tech economy is designed around attracting that 1% of paypigs. Niji's treatment of Selen angered almost all of the high-paying "customers," so it's had a relatively disproportionate impact when compared to the CCV (which, again, has still taken a massive hit). The paypigs are also the biggest consumers of merch and the most likely to attend conventions, so that's why we're seeing dead venues.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

It's basically a triangle setup, but I almost thought it was a giant L at first. Literally. Haha

is it just dead hours?, wtf is there even to do in here?
i have no idea about cons admittedly but i doubt most just throw in some art standees and a tv screen playing something and call it a day

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
is it just dead hours?, wtf is there even to do in here?
i have no idea about cons admittedly but i doubt most just throw in some art standees and a tv screen playing something and call it a day
The Dragoons at the Hyte booth next door killed and ate the Nijis.....

Smelliest007

The Dragoons at the Hyte booth next door killed and ate the Nijis.....
WHERE TF WAS SECURITY, AAAAIIIIEEE SISTERS WE WERE SUPPOSE TO CALL IN THE LELOUCH THREAT

Top Bottom