"Oh, daddy would probably like it"IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Apparently Niji's booth at AX is fucking empty and dead, meanwhile Holo spills out onto the hallway because people wanna watch some of the small karaoke concerts being held all day.
View attachment 73068
View attachment 73069
stolen from the nijihater reddit, the Niji one is pretty much just that and a couple merch displays, they aren't even selling anything. Vshojo (not pictured because idgaf) has their cars and a couple screen with MnGs, and Holo's is massive and has displays for everything from products to justice to the mini-concert area pictured here.

1720148585337.png
Edit: Wait, people already added a bunch together:
1720148693853.png

VSoyBoy

They're one step away from interacting directly, it feels like any day now.

This one might need an Archive

Waiting rooms for the concerts are up. Less stringent rules than last time and I think the VOD might stay up anyways.

The Chink

Waiting rooms for the concerts are up. Less stringent rules than last time and I think the VOD might stay up anyways.

1720155307236.jpeg

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

RiverBear

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

tgmslc

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Limkin

is it just dead hours?, wtf is there even to do in here?
i have no idea about cons admittedly but i doubt most just throw in some art standees and a tv screen playing something and call it a day
They have screens with group MVs playing. There is no one around them either

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They have screens with group MVs playing. There is no one around them either
Fair. I wouldn't want to be associated with Nijisanji either.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
If I was Meloco, I would've silently removed EN from the account name and see the views quadruple over time
This is my only hope for Kotoka. The girls that speak Japanese will swim and everyone else are probably going to sink.

Lost in the complete disinterest in Nijis newest wave is the Klara is in Japan and I suspect she is also Japanese.

Smelliest007

Has Quinn been thrown to the wayside by the other ex-Nijis yet? Certainly feels like a lost cause, wasn't their one stream he started where Kuro joined midway, CCV jumped up only to plummet further than where it started when Kuro left?

VSoyBoy

Has Quinn been thrown to the wayside by the other ex-Nijis yet?
He and Kuro are always friendly around each other and call each other out in chat. Quinn often get's mentioned in at least Kuro's and Michi's streams and I think Matara mentions him from time to time. Kuro said he wanted to visit the US to have some Off-Collabs with Quinn. Quinn was also part of U-San's 3D showcase. Pretty much the only Ex-NijiENs he doesn't regularly interact with in some way with are Doki, Sayu and Mint. He never even acknowledged Doki and Sayu and only tweeted at Mint a few times.

Speaking of U-San, NijiEN are coming to U-San's stomping ground Thailand for some weeb convention. Around 40USD for a M&G ticket. Edit: To be fair, the ticket includes admission for the day of the M&G.

Last edited:

Smelliest007

He and Kuro are always friendly around each other and call each other out in chat. Quinn often get's mentioned in at least Kuro's and Michi's streams and I think Matara mentions him from time to time. Kuro said he wanted to visit the US to have some Off-Collabs with Quinn. Quinn was also part of U-San's 3D showcase. Pretty much the only Ex-NijiENs he doesn't regularly interact with in some way with are Doki, Sayu and Mint. He never even acknowledged Doki and Sayu and only tweeted at Mint a few times.
I can't imagine wanting to be friends with Quinn but that's just me :smugrys:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can't imagine wanting to be friends with Quinn but that's just me :smugrys:
He's pretty irrelevant and keeps losing viewers. While the female ex-Niji have flourished and have been doing even better as indies than they were as corpos, the males seem to be floundering in comparison. Turns out having to compete with other male streamers on Twitch who are far more interesting and funny than you will ever be is difficult when you ditch your whole fujo-bait shtick.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
simple

because he and Yamanba brit flip abomination are bonafide faggots

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Speaking of U-San, NijiEN are coming to U-San's stomping ground Thailand for some weeb convention. Around 40USD for a M&G ticket. Edit: To be fair, the ticket includes admission for the day of the M&G.

>The Niji men are heading to Thailand
The jokes write themselves.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

I went to do a little digging since people have pointed out that the NijiEN figurines do not list a manufacturer like most other figures would list a company like Kotobukiya or Goodsmile.

MyFigureCollection lists 196 Nijisanji figures (some of these are not licensed/doujin works), of these Anycolor is listed as the manufacturer of only 5, the ones of NijiEN. However, they do also all list the creatives behind the designs (except the Elira one for some reason) and they seem like pretty capable people. All figures list what appears to be some artists collective that has put out some nice looking figures. Some of them also list secondary sculptors and they all look pretty prolific, and I can say that with certainty for Alban's sculptor because I own several of those figures.

The main question is obviously what "Anycolor" as a figure manufacturer means. I think what's most likely is that they are just cutting out the middle man and using the same factories they usually would, keeping the cut that would normally go to the production company. I wonder if this is a tryout and might become the norm in the future for Nijisanji scale figures.
It makes a lot of sense to, at some point, start building your own "merch supply line" even for the premium merch to pump up margins. They also mentioned in the M&A section of the investors Q&A that potential targets for acquisitions could be companies that "can acquire IP pipelines and have the functions to grow and monetize IP", which something like this would fit into.

Top Bottom