"I'm fine! I'm not fine! Fuck you!"Sakamata Chloe

Nijisanji L Collection

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
DN streaming in 20 minutes summarising it for retards and people who didn't warch (I am the former)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Not that it could change anything, but i am most curious what's in omited articels 21-22.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The only time I recall pipkun exists now is when other people quote him. Stop doing that.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
You can just record an acapella cover, take png of your genmate, and slap it in the video. It's even better if its an ex-member
Oh man it would be hilarious to see an intentional termination speedrun live on stream and in real time.
DN streaming in 20 minutes summarising it for retards and people who didn't warch (I am the former)

Btw DN was scrolling through Tweets on the Offkai sitution yesterday and came across Proctor's Tweet and gave him a shoutout.

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
They can be one in the same? Its still a phone after all.
You have to be a retard to do that.
Some people really, REALLY insist on using their own phones for work shit, and corporations may allow a policy called BYOD(Bring Your Own Device). This means you don't need to keep track of two phones, but you have to install corpo controls on your personal phone, which includes ability to remotely lock&wipe it, and enforce security (such as enforcing a passcode with a minimum length). If you've got company communications like email and chat on your phone, someone getting access to everything in there would be disastrous.

If Niji or any corpo employees are able to install their corporation's fancy tracking software for tracking on their personal phones, it would require doing this at the very least.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
We kinda knew that before, but we severely underestimated the extent of absurdity. If actual signed contracts are anywhere close to that draft, then Vox was entirely correct in his statement. Talents can ghost tardsanji at any momeent, do whatever, and say "good fucking luck suing me with your dismissable joke of a contract". Looks like it won't even be expensive to defend against legal harrassment.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Btw DN was scrolling through Tweets on the Offkai sitution yesterday and came across Proctor's Tweet and gave him a shoutout.

It's pretty normal for one gay man to be happy to see another gay man.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
It's pretty normal for one gay man to be happy to see another gay man.
Proctor's a Brit femboy while DN's a Flip, crybaby dramafag. They are both gay but one's gayer than the other. The other one's @naganon.

ADWInmate

tbh the stream isn't really watchable, it's 90% superchat readings and chat interactions, click the like button, subscribe, etc.
Hopefully DN can summarize it well.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Proctor's a Brit femboy while DN's a Flip, crybaby dramafag. They are both gay but one's gayer than the other. The other one's @naganon.
They'll tell you how racist and bigoted we are but they won't tell you about the gay relationships that started on this forum.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Can :optimistic: love bloom on a VTuber gossip site?

Just to get back on topic, lol, lmao, that amendment clause/provision is stupidly absurd. Yeah, without a doubt, I think it's the 4th Krisis dude that leaked this. It's nice to see confirmation for all my biases against Nijisanji. It feels great.

Militante

They'll tell you how racist and bigoted we are but they won't tell you about the gay relationships that started on this forum.

No wonder this place keeps attracting fujos then.

On a more on topic note:

It feels like this contract wouldn't be fully enforceable in Japan either. With the main consequence over the talent's head being the "shame" of being kicked out of such a Large, Profitable, and Well-known organization rather than fear of the contract's specific clauses. We've seen the JP impressions on Selen/Zaion after all. Granted, Chihiro's actively spat on that idea as well by streaming so soon after leaving, so even that idea might be losing its teeth.

Not an expert on Japanese law, so just speculation on the applicability of the contract. Especially since we're seeing an MTL/really amateur TL of it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i cant believe niji only gives 50% - fees of the superchat. total black company.

otoh livers bring their own equipment. stream whenever they want, for however long they want, whatever they want.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
No wonder this place keeps attracting fujos then.
And main one is our honorary Nijisister Pipkun
We've seen the JP impressions on Selen/Zaion after all. Granted, Chihiro's actively spat on that idea as well by streaming so soon after leaving, so even that idea might be losing its teeth.
Rumors on streets, JP youtubers revisiting Zaion too. We'll need to see translation though, so JP bros please help.
Lidia showed one her video today (well, screenshot of discord embed)
i cant believe niji only gives 50% - fees of the superchat. total black company
is it supposed to be some sort of a bait? i don't understand

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Can it be verified if this contract is real? I know it probably takes a monumental amount of autism to fake something as (presumably) long and detailed as a vtuber contract, but this is the vtuber community, so I'm not putting it past anyone to do it for views/clout. After all, what's Niji going to do about it, prove it's fake?
Nijisanji actually already tried that, back during the Krisis leaks. Archive from 2023-06-23, emphasis mine:
It has come to our attention that there have been multiple reports concerning external individuals and/or parties who are claiming to be “affiliated” or “to be affiliated” as “ANYCOLOR Inc.’s Virtual Livers”. Some parties have even forged contracts in which they claim to have signed with our company. We wish to clarify that our affiliated Livers, both current and those expected to be affiliated with our company in the future, do not engage in disseminating misleading information of this nature. Should you come across any instances of such claims circulating, we kindly request that you promptly reach out to us via our designated “Contact” page at https://anycolor.co.jp/en/contact. Your cooperation in this matter is highly appreciated. Thank you for your ongoing support. Sincerely, ANYCOLOR Inc.
In addition to being counterproductive and drawing attention to the Krisis leak, the emphasis on a contract was odd, because the public Krisis leaks included a number of things but not a contract.

Also:
both current and those expected to be affiliated with our company in the future
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :dokiSmug:

Was this contract leak recent? Or does the contract leak date back to the Krisis leaks, and dramatubers sat on it until there were enough people with both ability and motive to leak the contract to cover for each other?
:botanshrug:

Niji won't help in a NijiVtuber vs NijiVtuber legal battle due to, I dunno harassment, and they have to pay themselves for all of it, making the most successful Vtuber the most likely to win, should they lawyer up. Great working enviroment. No favoritism built into the system whatsoever.
Isn't this happened to Kurosanji in Japan before? I remembered there was a legal case of KuroVtuber vs KuroVtuber, and Kurosanji did jack shit with it.

Correct me if I am wrong
In the Meiro vs Roa drama, Niji actually sided with Roa (not that Meiro helped her case by breaching contract and leaking info to Narukami Sabaki) - and then sank Roa's career in a galaxy brain legal play against Narukami and then lost the lawsuit anyway. Maybe this hands-off clause is overcorrection from getting burned.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It feels like this contract wouldn't be fully enforceable in Japan either. With the main consequence over the talent's head being the "shame" of being kicked out of such a Large, Profitable, and Well-known organization rather than fear of the contract's specific clauses. We've seen the JP impressions on Selen/Zaion after all. Granted, Chihiro's actively spat on that idea as well by streaming so soon after leaving, so even that idea might be losing its teeth.

Not an expert on Japanese law, so just speculation on the applicability of the contract. Especially since we're seeing an MTL/really amateur TL of it.
We don't know the contract laws in Japan, but let's presume for a moment that the contract is no good, unenforceable, and Nijisanji would lose any case that went to a judge in Japan. That doesn't matter, because:
1) Nijisanji can screw over any of their livers by abusing the legal system and forcing any defendant to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on legal fees to defend their case and exhausting them of money before the legality of the contract is even decided.
2) Even if funding the case wasn't an issue, you have to also consider the stress of spending years in litigation, time spent helping prepare the case, travelling, appearing before the court and so forth, that could be spent doing anything else.
3) Any legal case would involve someone exposing all their private details and making public everything they'd like to keep confidential. Names, addresses, medical history, all of that stuff.

Sayu was here before when she left Nijisanji, and she realized the best option in this case was to walk away. Understanding that something is illegal, and getting legal recognition and recompense for that illegality are two very different things.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
It would be a good time for Idol to reveal their contract to the public now, just saying...

Archive

Last edited:

Xuhle

Can :optimistic: love bloom on a VTuber gossip site?

Just to get back on topic, lol, lmao, that amendment clause/provision is stupidly absurd. Yeah, without a doubt, I think it's the 4th Krisis dude that leaked this. It's nice to see confirmation for all my biases against Nijisanji. It feels great.
Would the 4th krsis dude gotten a blank template though? I would have thought he would have gotten things filled in already and the removal of any bullshit that's in this if they can. Part of me thinks this might be a disgruntled manager that sent this.

Edit: reminder that this was translated from Japanese that's why there is some weird English in there as well. Think that only enforced that he might have gotten this from actually management possibly.

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Part of me thinks this might be a disgruntled manager that sent this.
Harry?! Is Harry getting his lick in while Riku is going down with his sinking, burning yacht? 🤔

Since this is the funnier option, I choose to believe this.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
We don't know the contract laws in Japan, but let's presume for a moment that the contract is no good, unenforceable, and Nijisanji would lose any case that went to a judge in Japan. That doesn't matter, because:
Anyone with no ties to japan can simply ignore any litigations in jp courts. Tardsanji can sue and win however they please in jp courts, and this won't mean jack shit in another country. Sayu (apparently) have jap family there, so tardsanji could collect from them because debts are inheritable in retarded jap legal system.
Talents with no ties, on the other hand, have all the power. I.e. they can report tardsanji to various government authorities, which can largely prevent legal harrassments.

Would the 4th krsis dude gotten a blank template though? I would have thought he would have gotten things filled in already and the removal of any bullshit that's in this if they can. Part of me thinks this might be a disgruntled manager that sent this.
Everyone would get blank template initially, with only name and some other personal stuff filled (emegrency contacts maybe? such things)
Then negotiations start. But i don't think final version would suddenly be all nice, tidy and enforceable.

Top Bottom