"And now whenever I go to the bathroom, I'm gonna say 'I need to lubricate the toilet'"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
In the Meiro vs Roa drama, Niji actually sided with Roa (not that Meiro helped her case by breaching contract and leaking info to Narukami Sabaki) - and then sank Roa's career in a galaxy brain legal play against Narukami and then lost the lawsuit anyway. Maybe this hands-off clause is overcorrection from getting burned
Japs learn the hard way its not worth sticking your neck out.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Have the contract here to read on your own everyone
This version is stolen from DN, made of stitched together screenshots shown during the stream

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
you know whenever i get a notif about this thread its always somehow pipkun

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
you know whenever i get a notif about this thread its always somehow pipkun
And somehow he's been the most intertaining user on this thread since its creation.

Xuhle

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I swear to fucking god if you collective idiots make me have to janny this thread I will not be happy.
:beataniugh:

ADWInmate

Why is it that any niji thread inevitably devolves into off-topic circlejerking even shortly after something new to discuss happens.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Because now it's basically just all old rrats and leaks getting confirmed, again and again.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I swear to fucking god if you collective idiots make me have to janny this thread I will not be happy.
:beataniugh:
I would never :BijouBijou:. Its just funny he got mad enough to try and throw some low tier jabs at me. Im not gonna entertain it more though i am sorry about that.

Xuhle

I would never :BijouBijou:. Its just funny he got mad enough to try and throw some low tier jabs at me. Im not gonna entertain it more though i am sorry about that.
More along the lines of trying get two retards fight each other and sit back and watch. Even got my popcorn ready for it. :BibooPopcorn:

Awoogers

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

Xuhle

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
:rolleyes: if you read this contract before signing you understand this provision, check your mail and email, and open it. all this horseshit about sending you a notice midstream is hyperbolic grifting.

is it 1 manager per talent? or is it 1 manger per gen? my rebuttal depends which situation.
Baiting only works if you do it every once in a while, throwing the entire bucket into the water just makes the fish weary.

Limkin

Awoogers

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Enough Yamanbaing. Raziel is fucking back baby.

A

A
View attachment 65345

Have you guys ever heard about this specific manager?

Edit : some more

View attachment 65346

Sooooo.... basically she screams at actual management "hey i have access to all your supposedly confidential shit" but they played dumb because any acknowledgement would mean they have to fire one of the top cache cows. Make sense actually.

Tubedude

I told you retards not to respond to him god damnit. Now this thread is fucked for a whole day or however long the coming bullshit circular debate will last for.
Gonna be honest the whole "Niji can just send an amendment mid-stream to make it auto accept" panic circlejerk felt a bit much to me as well. Even if meant as bait, I felt some small pushback towards that idea was warranted, hence my reply to that specific point.

Top Bottom