"A little bit more and I should end the stream. I should prepare for the next stream."Kaela Kovalskia

Nijisanji L Collection

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Stolen from /news/: Dokibird has partnered with Gamer Supps.

WHY DOES THIS WOMAN KEEPS ON WINNING!?!?!?
Nijisisters, don't look... Magni, your menhera will show again!
Riku, the yacht!!! Aieeeeeeeee!!!

I've always been interested in this retarded powders and i have yet to taste them, are they any good (flavour wise) or is ultraconcentrated Montain dew?

braindoko

shit man I try to stay away from the trashfire but it burns too bright. Even brit prime has to make streams about it and pin it for all to see
Anyways I think I found some context for some of the alleged harassment that happened inside EN

>lets scare her
>>her
Before you say "that's it?" think of all the people that have meltdowns when you get their pronouns wrong. That's how bad things are now, everyone's skin is made of crystal.

Outside of this Luca stuff there's this moment that everyone forgot where Nina says Millie looks just like a pig, note the reactions and with the added context of her RM this looks less like fun banter and more like a mean jab, in a different context she could cry bullying and it would count. Of course there's no one to cry for Millie now, but it's important IMO for comparison's sake

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Stolen from /news/: Dokibird has partnered with Gamer Supps.

WHY DOES THIS WOMAN KEEPS ON WINNING!?!?!?
Nijisisters, don't look... Magni, your menhera will show again!
Riku, the yacht!!! Aieeeeeeeee!!!

While everyone and their monkey have GSupps partnership, getting cup from the start is rare.
I've always been interested in this retarded powders and i have yet to taste them, are they any good (flavour wise) or is ultraconcentrated Montain dew?
Reportedly, as good as artificial powder drinks could possibly be (everyone and their monkey recommend blowhole blast and lean)

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I still don't get how NijiJP has always been bigger than HoloJP? Is it purely from financial numbers because they have so many talents they brute force themselves to the top or is Niji legitimately just more popular?

Yep. Bruteforce carpet bombing is exact reason. I think fujo market penetration was more of an accident.

One thing about Anycolor's approach is they clearly have a lot better "big Japanese business" ties. It's easy to forget how insular the Japanese business environment is. Which is why Yagoo's very Western management/vision approach is odd and why Anycolor's stock hit somewhere close to a 4x than it should be any PE or general business evaluation analysis.

It's pretty clear Anycolor is better at getting into the Japanese Stores/Merch sales than Cover via connections. This helped them grow a lot better in the early phases of Vtubing. It's a combination of First Mover & Business Connection effects. Though the Chinese Business-level of "only the owners make any money" approach needs to be noted here.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Its this true or the best /vt/ Olympic Mental Gymnastics Ever?
Not watching a fucking Latinx to check this

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

tgmslc

The vtuber industry is in its most fragile state ever imo, there are so many dramafags circling looking for shit atm that any drama, no matter how big a nothingburger it is, will cause damage. I plead to the gods above that Holo can stay drama free for 6 months at least, I don't like all of the praise being thrown their way atm, that shit easily turns to scorn the moment the inflated expectations are betrayed, if anything can obliterate the whole industry (in the west) it is this point in time where people have gone absolutely rabid.

My paranoia and fear have reached a record peak.
There are a ton of dramafags circling looking for any edible corpses but even that Gatorland lawyer guy has had to resort to talking about fucking WACTOR of all things. Even if NijisanjiEN dies for realsies, I think that after maybe a week of Vox fujo's making /vt/ unusable things will mostly become quiet with Phase or Idol slipping into the #2 slot.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
There are a ton of dramafags circling looking for any edible corpses but even that Gatorland lawyer guy has had to resort to talking about fucking WACTOR of all things. Even if NijisanjiEN dies for realsies, I think that after maybe a week of Vox fujo's making /vt/ unusable things will mostly become quiet with Phase or Idol slipping into the #2 slot.

There will be a surprising new company rise from the ranks of unknown to seize the spot left by the collapse of Niji: OneShade, and you better believe that one shade is BLACK. At it's head an enigmatic figure only known as Alire Drapendo commanding singular control of the company and it's assets all to feed into her own bank account.

ConisCarnie

I recommend trying out the free trial if you're interested at all, especially now that it supports Doki! From my own experiences though, gamersupps is pretty good (and gfuel is gross and doesn't dissolve well).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The vtuber industry is in its most fragile state ever imo, there are so many dramafags circling looking for shit atm that any drama, no matter how big a nothingburger it is, will cause damage. I plead to the gods above that Holo can stay drama free for 6 months at least, I don't like all of the praise being thrown their way atm, that shit easily turns to scorn the moment the inflated expectations are betrayed, if anything can obliterate the whole industry (in the west) it is this point in time where people have gone absolutely rabid.

My paranoia and fear have reached a record peak.
On the contrary, a healthy industry will attract dramafags and people looking for a quick buck. Annoying but inevitable.

Strange as it is, I'd be worried if there were no dramafags. That means they've seen the writing on the wall, they don't like what it says and you're in a dying or irrelevant hobby.

bothyourhouses

Boys will be boys... it's not like all of these people are a bunch of bullies is it?
I'd actually bet that the ones from that screenshot, who seem to have a good sense of niji camaraderie, weren't the ones doing the bullying. Rainbow me if you like.
Council never said "LOL Fulgur is fucking Fat" and now that most of them have the upper hand at most Nijis they dont say stupid shit either
We don't know, and will likely never know, because Holo opsec has been a lot better (even from niji we only really have this one leak that was onstream for a fraction of a second). Again it's not like niji was saying this stuff publicly, and even then it honestly wasn't that bad. It's the "event horizon" thing @Calm Lurker was saying - knowing what we know now we think the worst of all niji's past incidents, but without that context it really wasn't so bad at the time.
They were never rivals because they never appealed to the same fanbase. HoloEN has always beat the shit out of Nijisanji girls in terms of views, who actually had overlapping viewers. Even in 2022, the homos were getting absolutely obliterated by Myth in viewership.
Sure, and when you're winning you can afford to be gracious, when you're behind you have to fight harder. They may not have had the same fanbase but they were in the same business. Trying to do better than the big company in your space is not a bad thing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Its this true or the best /vt/ Olympic Mental Gymnastics Ever?
Not watching a fucking Latinx to check this

Not gonna watch Reimu, but given the timeline, Kiara met with the Ethyria the day after she and Pomu met up to record their dance video:

Frankly, I am not interested in entertaining 4chan or their rrats. Pomu quite possibly could have been telling the truth about not feeling well. She eventually did get sick (Patient Zero Kiara), complained she forgot her jacket the day before and was waiting in the cold for a while, and then did a lot of physical exercise with Keeki that day. She very much could have just felt bad from exhaustion.

Or she could hate them all. Who fucking knows :botanshrug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
ITT: Mostly men trying to find out why women act like women

Xuhle

Depends on what you like. The dragon fruit tastes a lot like your typical fruit punch drinks, The brand risk has a very sharp pear taste to the peaches, and the anime thigh the orange is very mellowed out with the cream taste.

Seoleim

Given the drama and rumours surrounding the Niji girls that got together, I wouldn't want to hang out with people like that either. Obviously Not-Pomu knows things we never will so if she ditched them twice (sick or not) it shows she doesn't care to be around them. This whole thing just sounds like the angry whining of a butt hurt teenager trying to stir up drama... Wow what a fucking shock.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Guacamole Gamer Fart 9000
I refuse to believe this is an actual product title and that this was suggested so nonchalantly.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
xp4bv22srirc1.jpeg

So are posters on Yahoo Finance verified stockholders or can people just post whatever with free Yahoo accounts?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Xuhle

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Top Bottom