"Because I live in Japan, it's just more convenient for management to sometimes choose me - sometimes they would want some people from overseas, but you know the cost, the time, it's not worth it sometimes sadly"Kotoka Torahime

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

It's real. I can neither confirm or deny that I have brought it
Got it for a free sample it's honestly not that bad.

Horo7618

No one in particular
If Doki gets a flavor it will probably be called "Lewd Tomato"....

Xuhle

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

frz

Bit of both.

NijiJP has some heavy hitters like Kuzuha and Kanae giving Pekora a run for her money for most watched JP vtuber for a week but the rest of the top 10 or top 20 spots are usually occupied by HoloJP. NijiJP wins out because they own like the entirety of the #40-100 spots except for the few runts of HoloJP and a few vtubers from the 3rd party agencies. That's always been Niji's strategy, it's why they don't dedicate a bunch of resources to helping a talent grow and develop. They'd rather throw out 10 more talents and hope some of them captures their own niche audience.

Cover wants to develop their talents, help them get more recognition, and gain a bigger audience. Niji wants to gain more fans in their sphere of influence by just releasing a bunch of random vtubers that might appeal to a group that doesn't watch their other vtubers. It's why Niji has so many talents and there's so many weird ones, like a fucking dog vtuber (Kuroi Shiba) or a demon imp (Debidebi Debiru).

They've explicitly stated they calculate the entirety of their merch from events as just merch. This is blatantly visible with the surge in merch revenue in the quarters following NijiFes, as they can finally recognize that revenue when they start shipping that merch. Cover actually had this issue with their last report where they stated their merch didn't grow as much in their last quarterly report because they were so overflowed with merch demands that they couldn't fulfill them all in time for that quarterly report.
Just want to state that kuzuha beats pekora total watch time in all of 2023 not just one or two week.
He actually doesnt have high view count stream like hitting 150k+ live viewers like hololive does. The one who do in niji is actually touya. What he has is consistently htting 20k+ every stream, particular during ark. Kanae probs around top 4 year wise as well, basically he has around the same streaming hours as koyori.
Also at that time, the appeal of Nijisanji is that the talents themselves aren't, say, virtual-like idols or whatever. The appeal Niji brought is that these talents they have are just whatever people that just want to sat down and stream, which in itself is a contrast toward vtuber agencies at the time that still mostly following scripted/show-like stuff. Of course, Niji ended up realizing that it doesn't really worked out and spice things up a bit while also increasing the number, but it doesn't really help much in the long run and resulted in talents that quits/graduated after less than stellar activities that doesn't even reach a year or so.

It does create that niche followings for certain talents that have unusual design or certain personalities, but because there were so many to begin with, most people would ended up just focusing on what's popular rather than say, evenly spreading out toward other talents. When people are talking about Kuzuha or Kanae, there are other talents in Niji that would endure less than 3 views or having slow rise of fame because everyone and their mother just flocked to the ones that is popular.
Shipping content is popular. An entire twitch/youtube streamer org was created around it (OTV). Heck that's all of taylor swift career. Niji filled that part well, both EN and JP. And all the biggest ones are involved in a ship of some kind imo. Well some are reluctantly shipped with another male. But whatever.
EN is taking a nosedive partly because all the ships died due to graduation/termination lulmao.

Xuhle

Just want to state that kuzuha beats pekora total watch time in all of 2023 not just one or two week.
He actually doesnt have high view count stream like hitting 150k+ live viewers like hololive does. The one who do in niji is actually touya. What he has is consistently htting 20k+ every stream, particular during ark. Kanae probs around top 4 year wise as well, basically he has around the same streaming hours as koyori.

Shipping content is popular. An entire twitch/youtube streamer org was created around it (OTV). Heck that's all of taylor swift career. Niji filled that part well, both EN and JP. And all the biggest ones are involved in a ship of some kind imo. Well some are reluctantly shipped with another male. But whatever.
EN is taking a nosedive partly because all the ships died due to graduation/termination lulmao.
Funny how the popular ones that I knew of ether involved pomu or Selen. Those being the dragon tamer (Elira/pomu/Selen), lunar fairy(pomu/Selen), and ocean law(Selen/Finana).

When you lurk in the fancords you tend to notice the shipping names when they put art to it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He actually doesnt have high view count stream like hitting 150k+ live viewers like hololive does. The one who do in niji is actually touya. What he has is being a consistent 20k+ viewer, particular during ark. Kanae probs around top 4 year wise as well. The thing is he streams both on youtube and twitch.
The problem with these statistics is that they are extremely misleading and don't normalize hours streamed. Yeah, he beat her on total watched hours, but he also streamed over 400 more hours than her:
AsiaJp23-d29ca4424c8af7ab4e0ccaad8a26ca0a (4).png

That's the reason why Ironmouse always tops the female VTuber charts, because she streams like a billion more hours than them while having only a CCV of around 7-8k. Also why the top two Japanese streamers are above Kuzuha and Pekora.

If you break it down into average viewers per hour streamed you get:

• ~21.37k viewers per hour streamed for Kuzuha
  • ~30.67k viewers per hour streamed for Pekora
  • ~21.64k viewers per hour for the person above in second
  • ~23.78k viewers per hour for the person above in first
Which seems to track with their stream CCVs. Kuzuha's CCV actually looks to be far less stable than Pekora's. His seems to dip as low as the 15k peak CCV area for his streams pretty often, while he can get random big boosts beyond 20-40k from collabs.

Pekora, meanwhile, very rarely dips below 20k and spends most of her time around 25k to 35k with similar boosts to Kuzuha in collabs.

Negzana

The problem with these statistics is that they are extremely misleading and don't normalize hours streamed. Yeah, he beat her on total watched hours, but he also streamed over 400 more hours than her:
View attachment 67192

That's the reason why Ironmouse always tops the female VTuber charts, because she streams like a billion more hours than them while having only a CCV of around 7-8k. Also why the top two Japanese streamers are above Kuzuha and Pekora.

Which seems to track with their stream CCVs. Kuzuha's CCV actually looks to be far less stable than Pekora's. His seems to dip as low as the 15k peak CCV area for his streams pretty often, while he can get random big boosts beyond 20-40k from collabs.

Pekora, meanwhile, very rarely dips below 20k and spends most of her time around 25k to 35k with similar boosts to Kuzuha in collabs.
It appears over the past month Pekora has solidly gotten better numbers than Kuzuha going by vt.poi, the tides seem to be turning

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It appears over the past month Pekora has solidly gotten better numbers than Kuzuha going by vt.poi, the tides seem to be turning
She was already beating him in viewership, so the tides are not turning lol. Had she streamed equal amount of hours than him last year, she would be significantly above him in total hours watched.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
TIL Kuzuha's stats were from the stupid high amount of hours he streamed

Its commendable to have that high of a viewership for extended streams still imo

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I recommend trying out the free trial if you're interested at all, especially now that it supports Doki! From my own experiences though, gamersupps is pretty good (and gfuel is gross and doesn't dissolve well).
This is what's pushing me over the edge, i am putting My money (and time) where My mouth is and supporting Doki whenever i can (i swear i am not the vt selenposter). Do You know if they ship to the land of tacos?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
TIL Kuzuha's stats were from the stupid high amount of hours he streamed

Its commendable to have that high of a viewership for extended streams still imo
I mean, he is still massively popular, like having multiple of his songs being in the top 100 Japan billboard last year. The only Holomem to do that on their own was Suisei. Pekora is the only Holomem that beats him in viewers. My point was not to discount Kuzuha but more say the "hours watched" charts that always get posted are retarded.

frz

View attachment 67192

Ironmouse is only on top during subathon. She gets lapped otherwise. You literally linked an image without ironmouse on it. Just to disprove your own points?

And like i said he has similar hours to koyori so does ironmouse. But ironmouse has far less total watch hours due to being way less consistent.

Are you gonna discredit koyori from every female chart too? She has 500 more hours than kuzuha does.

Hours watched is retarded for ironmouse who only topped one month in a year. It's fine for kuzuha/koyori/pekora who basically tops every month in a year except for when ironmouse do her subathon.

Anyway the one who brought up most watched hours isnt me. High ccv wise kuzuha isnt really up there. But touya instead. What kazuha has is consistency over long hours and probs earn more money due fujoshis

Last edited:

Tubedude

Ironmouse is only on top during subathon. She gets lapped otherwise. You literally linked an image without ironmouse on it. Just to disprove your own points?
That image is for only Japan streamers. Of course Ironlung isn't on it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ironmouse is only on top during subathon. She gets lapped otherwise. You literally linked an image without ironmouse on it.
And like i said he has similar hours to koyori so does ironmouse. But ironmouse has far less total watch hours due to being way less consistent.

Are you gonna discredit koyori from that chart too? She has 500 more hours than kuzuha does.
Are you illiterate or are you always this retarded? You were comparing Pekora and Kuzuha based on the total number of hours watched not on how many hours they streamed, and not Koyori.

So I provided a list comparing them to all Japanese streamers based on the same metric you were talking about which was ranking them by hours watched. Koyori isn't there because even though she streamed more, her total hours WATCHED by viewers is less than those streamers even though she streamed more than them. Which is my point in it being a useless metric when average concurrent viewership shows a completely different thing.

Lets use smaller number, in case the big ones are confusing you:
  • Streamer A streams to 15 people concurrently for 4 hours, totaling 60 hours watched.
  • Streamer B streams to 10 people concurrently for 8 hours, totaling 80 hours watched.
By the hours watched metric, Streamer B is apparently more popular than A, when in reality, it just means they streamed to slightly less people for longer.

Koyori isn't on the original list I posted, as she doesn't reach the same hours Kuzuha and Pekora show because her total hours streamed times ther average viewership does not approach the same level as Pekora's and Kuzuha's or anyone else on that list.

If you want a list that actually reflects a streamer's popularity, average CCV is a lot more useful. The below is a list of the top vtubers across Twitch and Youtube with at least 1 million hours watched sorted by average CCV.

charts-ythw-2-5ffb8f3738b5fb6aff8a6e9a3680db66 (1).png

Attachments

• charts-ythw-2-5ffb8f3738b5fb6aff8a6e9a3680db66 (1).png
    charts-ythw-2-5ffb8f3738b5fb6aff8a6e9a3680db66 (1).png
    256.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Punished Lurker

Its this true or the best /vt/ Olympic Mental Gymnastics Ever?
Not watching a fucking Latinx to check this

Not gonna watch Reimu, but given the timeline, Kiara met with the Ethyria the day after she and Pomu met up to record their dance video:

Frankly, I am not interested in entertaining 4chan or their rrats. Pomu quite possibly could have been telling the truth about not feeling well. She eventually did get sick (Patient Zero Kiara), complained she forgot her jacket the day before and was waiting in the cold for a while, and then did a lot of physical exercise with Keeki that day. She very much could have just felt bad from exhaustion.

Or she could hate them all. Who fucking knows :botanshrug:

It's a combination of mental gymnastics and another example of Niji reaching the reputation event horizon. First of all the 4chan post is so badly written it's not even clear what they are trying to imply, and honestly I still don't get it, I reread it like 3 times and it still doesn't make sense, are they saying Pomu went to Disney with them and then rejected karaoke? that they went to the same place at different times? that Pomu did meet with them? then why does the meme imply she didn't? What even is the yab?

Second of all the events the streams allude to seem to be in completely different days, we know that Pomu went to Disneyland on the 9th from her tweets
and the karaoke was on a different day on the 24th (also from the trash in the video she seems to be alone).
We don't have an official date from Reimu on when they went to Disney but a Tweet on her PL seems to imply she went on the 25th. Hell didn't Matara go back to Canada weeks ago???

The more I think about it the less sense it makes, fuck it, it's bullshit :PomuAngry: I hate this event horizon shit
Edit: sorry for having the tweets just show up in the middle of the text, it automatically turns it into media and I don't know how to post the link alone

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

A
h39bt8u3virc1.png

Imagine having to bow to these retards because you decided to live amongst them. Lest people forget the last time this happened.
yyk4c8n5virc1.png

Xuhle

Top Bottom