"This ragdoll in particular thinks your waifu is a dirty bitch"Juniper Heartstrings

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Idk why Niji keeps trying to turn Riku into Yagoo tbh
You will never be Yagoo. You have no likability, you have no relatability, you have no friends. You are a homosexual Japanese business man twisted by money and jealously into a crude mockery of vtubing perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “livers” laugh at your comical appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even businessmen who people claim are like Yagoo look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your facial features are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a liver on your yacht with you, they’ll turn tail and bolt the second they get a whiff of your insecurities.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably Riku.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Guys guys guys, "sister" when refering to "nijisisters" is now a racial slur!!!! They're all chinese reeeeeee. For context this incredibly intelligent nijisanji fan is trying to say the term nijisister is the sfw version of nijinîgger.

WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :SelenHAHAhere: :whatastory: :smugpipi::gloomiLaugh::pippaseethe;:tenmayourmom::tenmayourmom::mikothumbsl::irysthumbsupl::inahungryl::kroniiphone::gurafinger::confusedshuba::BijouBijou::takoChinese::kaelagshgsh!::Vesper-UNHINGED::vesperfacepalm::tomagatyou::medsmoremeds::chibiBrainDamage::dokibirdWhat::ironmousekek:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I was wondering how much that is really, so I started looking at various Holos at Hololyz
But I turned it off just a few minutes in because she begged God to finally give her 3D, and BAM God-Emperor of Kurosanji, Riku shows up and grants her the wish. Turned it off after that, because begging and groveling in front of Riku felt really in poor taste. Very weird bit. I suppose that this was recorded back in November, before shit went down and Riku basically became a slur, but even then, its weird and not in the funny way.
I saw screenshots where she later plays around with a blow-up doll version of Riku and that too just feels weird.
Riku just isn't Yagoo, and never will be, stop trying to make it happen.
Of course Riku isn't Yagoo. Can you imagine any Holo begging to Yagoo?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Limkin

Some retard last year decided releasing AR Live a mere week away from big Holo event was a brilliant idea, and iirc there was a japanese interview way down the line where they admitted it got shelved because at the time it wouldn't make the money they were hoping for. While Niji is heavily carried by chink fujos so overlap is very small, everyone and their mother would start comparing how much tickets you sold vs Holo. And you will lose and look terrible and shareholders will start selling because this is the kind of reaction that they will have
kind of had this assumption that Niji's more fanatical fanbase is also much younger and quite frankly poorer than the older fanatics that Hololive has courted. The way the fanbase acts strikes me as such.
They regularly post age distribution and gender distribution for registered on their merch site users, which while not conclusive is a good reference for an average fan. And the biggest age group is 20-30 years old, so people who don't have solid stable income

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Guys guys guys, "sister" when refering to "nijisisters" is now a racial slur!!!! They're all chinese reeeeeee. For context this incredibly intelligent nijisanji fan is trying to say the term nijisister is the sfw version of nijinîgger.

Came across the same thing yesterday as well
so have a look at more incredible nijisisters

Forum Page archive because I can't be bothered to archive those tweets individually

Its interesting how first they pick up that word, refer to themselves like that and suddenly, someone tells them that its the Vtuber Nword so they drop it
I genuenly don't understand the thought process, NijiYamanba and Nijisister are two different words, how are they the same

Also came across this exceptional individual

Img box screenshot arrchive of the thread and images in it

I have no idea what False said about vaccines, and usually I am all for shitting on purple fag, but this thread is just hot air

arrrchive of the messages
archive of the Qrt
https://ghostarchive.org/archive/DC2dX

and a sudden Nolan sighting

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Wait, are you telling me all nijisisters basically got oneguyed today?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Stunned But Dumb

Add making me side with false to the sisters' list of crimes

Edit: Also they call themselves that? I just remember this post from nyfco, but I don't go there often. Is this one of those... nifty psyop thingamajigs that they created the discord for?

tgmslc

and a sudden Nolan sighting

Nolan, DramaNousagi, False But Worse... just need Kirsche to weigh in about how this entire thing is a disinfo psyop and we'll have assembled the Four Horsemen of Shitty Vtuber Takes.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan, DramaNousagi, False But Worse... just need Kirsche to weigh in about how this entire thing is a disinfo psyop and we'll have assembled the Four Horsemen of Shitty Vtuber Takes.
Autism, Pagpag, Dramafaggotry and Diabetes.

tarkanoltr

Aia's PL has created a twitter account, and this was posted
Found in: https://old.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1bzv8ws/it_keeps_going_bro/
fqvrq3bf4htc1.jpeg

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I can't believe these people reverse-psyoped themselves into believing "nijisisters" is equivalent to "nijiYamanbas". Normally, people have to a little bit of trolling behind the scenes to make these dummies believe something is real, but this time they actually did it to themselves.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I can't believe these people reverse-psyoped themselves into believing "nijisisters" is equivalent to "nijiYamanbas". Normally, people have to a little bit of trolling behind the scenes to make these dummies believe something is real, but this time they actually did it to themselves.
Don't be so surprised, it means they get to claim they've been discriminated against. Twitter fags love that shit.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not really a surprise after trap, retard, latino, black...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

Wrong thread, total nijisister death

Punished Lurker

Last edited:

lolwatagain

If Nijisisters is no longer appropriate, can I suggest Nyfcoggers instead?

Top Bottom