"Fucking slavs, go back to squatting in front of a convenience store"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

USS IOWA

I just read that Vivi cried on her member's stream, First it's about she dropped her curry then about how management is still non existent behind the scenes. It's probably stress that she got no help by management, Her oshi's left the company, and being in NijiEN is absolute hell now. I wish the best honestly, I don't want to imagine the mental stress she has right now, Seeing that your dream job is actually hell bts and you slowly hate it is the worst thing in the world

Edit: Here's tge thread talking about it.

Last edited:

niggaphil

I just that Vivi cried on her member's stream, First it's about she dripped ger curry then avout how management is still non existent behind the scenes. It's probably stress that she got no help by management, Her oshi's left the company, and being in NijiEN is absolute hell now. I wish the best honestly, I don't to inagine the mental stress she has right now, Seeing that your dream job is actually hell bts and you slowly hate it is the worst thing in the world
Le retard Vox: You can leave the KuroEN anytime if you want to, stop bitching! :dokiSmug:

Edit:
Someone please pay the membership and archive the VOD, @The Rrat :dokiSmug:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Pomu graduated four months before her debut month (jan and May respectively) and Kyo five months(July and February). I know they push your graduation around even if you let your contract expire. Is it possible Vivi might let her contract expire and be gone before the end of summer since she debuted in October?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pomu graduated four months before her debut month (jan and May respectively) and Kyo five months(July and February). I know they push your graduation around even if you let your contract expire. Is it possible Vivi might let her contract expire and be gone before the end of summer since she debuted in October?
Since contract is not enforceable she can just ghost niji and go back to being an indie though

She should consult with a lawyer first tho

Limkin

Since contract is not enforceable she can just ghost niji and go back to being an indie though
It's not up for some random guy larping as a lawyer on YT to decide, regardless of what he would like you to believe
Vivi's fault is not being japanese, if she was she could actually just do whatever the fuck she wants like Kotoka. 2 months and zero sightings anywhere, the only posts are shilling Niji on twitter and posting how much she loves Niji family. My curiosity as to what the hell is going on with her grows further every week

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She should consult with a lawyer first tho
It's not up for some random guy larping as a lawyer on YT to decide, regardless of what he would like you to believe
Regardless of what's in her actual contract, it's employment contract, thus penalties are impossible. If she spill some beans and ride the drama for a couple weeks, she'd get more than enough donos for a lawyer. Is her country/state known? She might be able to take preventative measures to reclassify contract locally, then most niji attempts to file lawsuit will be dissmissed much easier.

Stunned But Dumb

You know,, regardless if the contract is enforceable or not, Niji could also just blacklist her if she breaks contract. I know it may not seem like much, but limited options are still a net negative especially with how Niji has thrown their muscle around before. It's best not to burn a bridge and start a wildfire, no matter how small

bothyourhouses

If Niji was trying to DIY their tax withholding for contractors, why was this presented to Mika as an option, instead of a 10% (or whatever %) cut for all the contractors?
When you do contract work for a Japanese company on the scale of, like, 2 dudes in a garden shed, they tend to just ask "do we pay you with or without withholding?" and if you said yes they send 10% of what they were going to pay you to the Japanese tax office instead. Though even the 2-dudes-in-a-shed companies usually manage to tell you that if you're not a Japanese taxpayer you should say "no".

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You know,, regardless if the contract is enforceable or not, Niji could also just blacklist her if she breaks contract. I know it may not seem like much, but limited options are still a net negative especially with how Niji has thrown their muscle around before. It's best not to burn a bridge and start a wildfire, no matter how small
Their blacklisting power and options tanked and drowned this year.

Seoleim

I just read that Vivi cried on her member's stream, First it's about she dropped her curry then about how management is still non existent behind the scenes. It's probably stress that she got no help by management, Her oshi's left the company, and being in NijiEN is absolute hell now. I wish the best honestly, I don't to inagine the mental stress she has right now, Seeing that your dream job is actually hell bts and you slowly hate it is the worst thing in the world

Never watched her but legit feel sorry for her. The stress of being stuck in this shit hole of a company must be immense, but seems that even after all this nothing has changed. Watch her suddenly go on break for a week or 2, or get fired due to revealing behind-the-scenes stuff.

Bronze

I think it's better to not publicly explode on nijisanji. She's not going to cause anything Selen situation couldn't. If she's planning to leave, Pomu's way is better and safer. Anything she wants to pull, she should do it behind the scenes with a lawyer.

Xuhle

The contract template showed it was for 2 years.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Guys am i the only one, or does this looks like an improvement to anyone else?
That's because Vox's proportions are somewhat better and his pose doesn't immediately draw attention to his yaoi hands, while Shu's pants aren't overdesigned cultural appropriation. When they're all revealed someone can make a best-of and worst-of lol.

This fag is supposed to share a mama with a Holostars (Aragami Oga) and somehow the stars one still manages to have a decent outfit for every version while he kept getting bad wardrobe switch

Aragami-Oga-Full-Illustration-03.png

Those legs proportions are especially fucked up, the only good thing is that you don't have to stream with full-body model on-screen because that would be too distracting
I wonder if Niji is simply out of money and time to push back on rushed work, or their mama is passive-aggressively beefing with Niji.

I just read that Vivi cried on her member's stream, First it's about she dropped her curry then about how management is still non existent behind the scenes. It's probably stress that she got no help by management, Her oshi's left the company, and being in NijiEN is absolute hell now. I wish the best honestly, I don't to inagine the mental stress she has right now, Seeing that your dream job is actually hell bts and you slowly hate it is the worst thing in the world

This thread is a rollercoaster, isn't it? :depressedtako:

Last edited:

Xuhle

People are reporting that they are getting random voice packs from the nijisanji store instead of the one they ordered, including Selen and Zaion voice packs. Seems like for the new quarter nijisanji decided to turn their store into a gacha.

Archivist edit: Archive of thread page showing embedded tweets

Apparently something else with this, not only have they made the store in to a gacha. They also made who pays into gacha as people are reporting that someone else credit cards are being used and so are addresses.

Last edited:

Limkin

Apparently something else with this, not only have they made the store in to a gacha. They also made who pays into gacha as people are reporting that someone else credit cards are being used and so are addresses.
It would take an actual effort to screw up your database so badly, not just being an idiot. I am starting to believe it was either an act of sabotage from underpaid employee or someone managed to hack them and wrecked havoc

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I just read that Vivi cried on her member's stream, First it's about she dropped her curry then about how management is still non existent behind the scenes. It's probably stress that she got no help by management, Her oshi's left the company, and being in NijiEN is absolute hell now. I wish the best honestly, I don't want to imagine the mental stress she has right now, Seeing that your dream job is actually hell bts and you slowly hate it is the worst thing in the world

I wonder how sisters will defend this one

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Damn, I feel so bad for her. She's the starry-eyed young kid who worked tirelessly to join her heroes, only to join when her heroes were gone and all that was left is a shell of abuse and villainy. I hope she gets out and onto greener pastures ASAP :hope:

Anyways, someone with more editing talent than me please edit Shu's face onto Tim and Eric's

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think it's better to not publicly explode on nijisanji. She's not going to cause anything Selen situation couldn't. If she's planning to leave, Pomu's way is better and safer. Anything she wants to pull, she should do it behind the scenes with a lawyer.
I could agree with doing everything behind the scenes, but only in a way where she still doesn't pay them shit and don't wait in queue.
And it doesn't have to be explosion, just some simple professional statement like "yeah it was bad so ghosted them"

Xuhle

It would take an actual effort to screw up your database so badly, not just being an idiot. I am starting to believe it was either an act of sabotage from underpaid employee or someone managed to hack them and wrecked havoc
Or just have an incompetent intern that your paying $7 an hour to do an upgrade to the site. Oh and also being quadlingual.

Xuhle

This is the same person that's been riding false ass for the past few months, and seething more in the replies.

Top Bottom