"This is even worse than anime because she's actually real and will never be yours"/vt/ Anon

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

The guest list includes a shit-ton of Holostars (EDIT: it might actually be every EN Holostar I don't really keep up with them)
It's not all of them, Flayon, Ruze and most interestingly OG TSB member Altare is missing. Wonder what he's up to... ah

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Apropos of nothing, but I find the contrast remarkable.

Natsuiro Matsuri Massive Nijisanji fan. Avoids applying for Nijisanji specifically because she's a fan, and applies for Hololive instead. Becomes an early meme. Six years and still going, regular concerts of increasing quality, no intention of leaving

Pomu Rainpuff Massive Nijisanji fan. Excitedly applies for Nijisanji specifically because she's a fan and is accepted. Becomes an early meme. Gets a 3D debut with clipped on cardboard wings, flees Nijisanji after two and a half years

Never meet your idols.

Unless you're La+. Then it works out, I suppose.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Is it just me, or is Victoria brightshield interacting with the phase members more than usual? I see her in a lot of the phase members' tweets, and im starting to suspect she's shifting her content to stay afloat.

closedblas

That estimated monthly earnings is really sad. It's impossible for anyone to survive on something like that unless you live at home with your parents. 57% view drop in a month also? That's brutal. NijiEN is now a side-job you do after you get back from your real job. How they have fallen.
The estimated monthly earnings is just video views * some multiplier, socialblade doesn't track superchats like playboard; youtube has also never made membership numbers public.
Some member probably has to take a look at views on membership streams to do a real earnings estimate.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Is it just me, or is Victoria brightshield interacting with the phase members more than usual? I see her in a lot of the phase members' tweets, and im starting to suspect she's shifting her content to stay afloat.
Any examples of those Phase Tweets? Did a casual search on Vivi’s profile and I only saw some recent interactions with Zentreya, Marimari, Mariya, Dr. Nova(e), Nova (Vreverie but huh when did she remove it from her name).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not sure about her being in Phase member tweets recently - I've went through two weeks of tweet responses from her and haven't seen any responses to any Phase member's tweets. If she's been responded to by some Phase members, I might have missed them - I don't follow all Phase members, so it mightn't have showed them. If you remember any tweets, mind linking them?

The only thing I've noticed is that she's been doing a mix of responses to fellow Niji EN members, indies and minor corpo members, and a bunch of fan interactions. Maybe there's been more responses to indies and minor corpo talents more recently, but I'm not sure if that's random probability or the start of a trend.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Can you give any examples of this? Because the closest i've seen from Vivi with Phase recently was her interacting with this Marimari tweet.

VSoyBoy

User called Paladin makes weird, unsubstantiated comment about Victoria Brightshield (a paladin) seeking connections outside of Niji.
@Paladin = Victoria Brightshield of NijisanjiEN????? :ameliaThink:

Limkin

That estimated monthly earnings is really sad. It's impossible for anyone to survive on something like that unless you live at home with your parents. 57% view drop in a month also? That's brutal. NijiEN is now a side-job you do after you get back from your real job. How they have fallen.
You say that, but this is literally how Nijisanji advertised themselves in Japan when they started, and how the vast majority of JP livers still treat it. They are just going back to the origins

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
User called Paladin makes weird, unsubstantiated comment about Victoria Brightshield (a paladin) seeking connections outside of Niji.
Be a lot cooler if Paladin owned up to being Victoria Brightshield, if it's true. What's Nijisanji going to do, fire her?

Bronze

Be a lot cooler if Paladin owned up to being Victoria Brightshield, if it's true. What's Nijisanji going to do, fire her?
They can send Millie to get her ass

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Victoria debuted late October 2023. Paladin created their account January 2023. I don't think Victoria was in pre-debut for nine months, so the timeline doesn't make any sense.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Nah I’m not. Had this name long before her identity change. That being said I could have sworn there was something under ether a pippa or rie post. Either way it’s still at best unsubstantiated rating tell I can find what I saw and we see a continuing trend. I’m pretty sure there’s an in company ban between phase and niji as Lia was the only phase member that managed to get a 1 on 1 collab after scrubbing her image. However, tell I get more evidence I’m just a retard seeing ghosts that aren’t there.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Social blade earnings only tracks youtube ad revenue iirc. Not memberships and supers.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Phasebros try not to astroturf challenge: impossible...

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
They can send Millie to get eat her ass

Millie is the first Flip I've seen to look indistinguishable from a sheboon.

Nebula Slasher

I’m pretty sure there’s an in company ban between phase and niji as Lia was the only phase member that managed to get a 1 on 1 collab after scrubbing her image. However, tell I get more evidence I’m just a retard seeing ghosts that aren’t there.
There was this collab between Tenma and Taka about a year before the Lia/Pomu one. I don't think there have been any other Phase/NijiEN collabs, though.

Bronze

If it counts, Meloco called in during Loki's birthday while she also was streaming. It's not a collab and with JP branch, but it's still an interaction that probably wouldn't be allowed in case of a company ban.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
IdolEN has stolen nightmare sheep from me...
No matter, theres another company soon to fall. I must play my moves right...

1715526597107.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom