"Alright guys, number 1 rule for being rich: you exploit the poor"Enna Alouette

Nijisanji L Collection

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I know with the current change the channel arc with Nijisanji that is going on that things will continue to get gayer. But Rosemi has the chance to become the Larry Bundy of Nijisanji and she should not miss this fantastic opportunity.

That is all.

Rosemi Bundy Jr. *OUR* oshi

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Who is paying the CEO's salary? Nobody is going to be CEO of a talent agency for 40k a year. She would need extensive legal council, even for just starting the company. Depending on how many talents she wants to take on she'd need an HR person, a dedicated sales person and full time managers NOT on a contractor basis which means paying for benefits and insurance for all those employees.
Bruh have you ever tried creating a company in your state? or at least read up on what is the requirements to create one?
You seem to severely overestimate what it takes to run an LLC/LTD. Desicated HR person is useless waste of money until you have like 50 people on the rooster not couting talents (which are your clients, not employees). But yeah, my impressions on what it takes to operate as LLC in north america specifically are quite vague. She already have LLC though.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

VSoyBoy

You seem to severely overestimate what it takes to run an LLC/LTD. Desicated HR person is useless waste of money until you have like 50 people on the rooster not couting talents (which are your clients, not employees). But yeah, my impressions on what it takes to operate as LLC in north america specifically are quite vague. She already have LLC though.
This is getting too retarded for me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Doki should make her own company called Mijisanji and lure vox in by offering a hatefuck so she can rake in the fujo money herself

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Hmmm...people theorizing Vivi and Millie got suspended.
1717197136798.png

Bronze

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
View attachment 70850
Not sure about Millie but Vivi said that she was taking a small break in early June in this stream two weeks ago.

2:51:53 if the timestamp is not working.

Punished Lurker

View attachment 70850
I'm not membered to her right now and this is my personal opinion, but lately she seemed to have been kind of down in the dumps? She hasn't been streaming as much as she used to and in the last membership stream I watched she talked about having some family problems lately. So maybe that plus preparing for the July concert plus the stress from the past months have finally caught up to her and she needs a break? Like I said, that's my guess.

I'm 100% sure Vivi's is just a break, who knows maybe she's taking the chance to go to Offkai

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I'm not membered to her right now and this is my personal opinion, but lately she seemed to have been kind of down in the dumps? She hasn't been streaming as much as she used to and in the last membership stream I watched she talked about having some family problems lately. So maybe that plus preparing for the July concert plus the stress from the past months have finally caught up to her and she needs a break? Like I said, that's my guess.

I'm 100% sure Vivi's is just a break, who knows maybe she's taking the chance to go to Offkai
Not surprised. Why wouldn't everyone in the company have the shittiest mental health right now after all that's happened?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

frz

Every single manager and talent from every agency should take note of this. It's what the job should entail.
Basically if you want to be a good manager, just look up what Niji manager does and do the opposite. Friendly reminder Niji were BLOCKING collabs.
Years of managing xQc molded her manager into the ultimate mane-chan.
For people not in the know about how braindead of a person xQc is
He was dating this GTA RP streamer called Adept
They broke up. About 1 year after the break up. The girl went full yandere:
- she banged on his door while he's streaming
- she threatened any girls he's in a relationship with. Even the ones he wasn't
- she broke in and slept in one of his house
- she stole his McClaren and flaunt it on her social media
- Eventually she sued him for half of his money claiming that they were married.
During this lawsuit and after months of drama and argument, xQc being the smartest of guy..... fucking drove to this menhera house and slept with her. And like every tiktok filled braindead monkey, he posted them being on the same bed on social media and that's how people found out
- Despite XQC's best effort to sabotage his own lawsuit every step in the way, his lawyers eventually won it because her only proof of marriage was her parents who went on the witness stand and said " maybe they did, we don't know" and no paperworks.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Basically if you want to be a good manager, just look up what Niji manager does and do the opposite. Friendly reminder Niji were BLOCKING collabs.

- Eventually she sued him for half of his money claiming that they were married.
During this lawsuit and after months of drama and argument, xQc being the smartest of guy..... fucking drove to this menhera house and slept with her. And like every tiktok filled braindead monkey, he posted them being on the same bed on social media and that's how people found out
- Despite XQC's best effort to sabotage his own lawsuit every step in the way, his lawyers eventually won it because her only proof of marriage was her parents who went on the witness stand and said " maybe they did, we don't know" and no paperworks.
The McClaren is peak stupidity

He does not have a license nor the knowledge on how to drive
She was basically his chauffer
She sold the McClaren and intends on keeping the money

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The McClaren is peak stupidity

He does not have a license nor the knowledge on how to drive
She was basically his chauffer
She sold the McClaren and intends on keeping the money
This is why I hate regular streamers and Twitch in general.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is why I hate regular streamers and Twitch in general.
If the only way you know of Twitch is through /r/LivestreamFail-bait streamers, then yeah, of course you are gonna hate them lol

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If the only way you know of Twitch is through /r/LivestreamFail-bait streamers, then yeah, of course you are gonna hate them lol
I don't like streams or streamers IN GENERAL, I cannot fathom sitting in one place for hours listening to some retard playing a game or talking about bullshit, my attention span is way too short for that. The only reason I like Holo is because the separation of character and person is interesting to me, not knowing who is behind the avatar tickles my curiosity and having these girls work for their dreams is an interesting journey to keep tabs on.

Watching some regular ass person doing things is boring as shit to me, the more "real" a vtuber/streamer is, the less I care for them, I literally need kayfabe to care. I am also totally unable to form parasocial relationships with streamers/vtubers (trust me I have tried and no, I can't feel things for people I don't actually know) which may just be the only sane part of my brain, so that manner of latching onto someone is also out for me.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

Do not forget that he postes and Made an stream solely focused on his newfound freedom after his lawyers won the case. Not a month later, the dude was banging her again!

XQC sincerely baffles me. I'm not the most fluent in English, but you could wake me from a drunken stupor, apply anesthesia to my whole mouth, and feed me some roofies, and I'd still be able to pronounce and express my ideas better than XQC.

He sounds like he is in every drug possible and then some. And Even when he forms what could be called coherent speech, his ideas are so fucking dumb, calling him retarded is an actual offense to retards.

tgmslc

Vtubers on YouTube are also so much easier to keep up with, to the point where you can even keep up with multiple vtubers while having a full-time job. The Twitch meta of "stream 10+ hours a day" I feel like makes it so that it's impossible for anyone but children and people without jobs to stay connected, and so their fans are also completely insufferable.

For me the perfect streamer is someone like Ceres Fauna or Nanashi Mumei, who shows up for 2-5 hours on four or so days a week & is as entertaining as possible in that short time. Gives me time to get healthy amounts of sleep & pursue other offline hobbies.

frz

Vtubers on YouTube are also so much easier to keep up with, to the point where you can even keep up with multiple vtubers while having a full-time job. The Twitch meta of "stream 10+ hours a day" I feel like makes it so that it's impossible for anyone but children and people without jobs to stay connected, and so their fans are also completely insufferable.

For me the perfect streamer is someone like Ceres Fauna or Nanashi Mumei, who shows up for 2-5 hours on four or so days a week & is as entertaining as possible in that short time. Gives me time to get healthy amounts of sleep & pursue other offline hobbies.
tbf you are spoilt by the clipping community.
If you look at holo there are so much stream hours/day. The only real reason you are keeping up because you are watching clips of them. Like Idk what the heck choco is doing because her clips are rare af.
Phase also have an insane amount of clips for their corpo size.
Vhoejo was basically living on another planet until Henya join imo and the clipping community started pouring over. Probs their best recruit by far and wide.
Nobody cares about idol
And vice versa I have seen it done to fleshtubers/twitch streamers. OTV&F was super easy to follow because they have a dedicated paid clipper channel and when the guy quit they replace him with another.
I'mma be real with you, chief, the only clip channels I really pay attention to anymore are ones run by homies on Discord. I transitioned away from being a clipwatcher to just watching the full streams of my HoloPromise oshi's when I realized I don't give a fuck about 99.9% of vtubers out there, even for dramawatching.

It's been absolutely incredible for my mental.
I should be doing the same tbh, im watching too many clips

Last edited:

tgmslc

tbf you are spoilt by the clipping community.
If you look at holo there are so much streams/day. The only real reason you are keeping up because you are watching clips of them. Like Idk what the heck choco is doing if it aint for her clips, which clippers only do during 4 people collabs
I'mma be real with you, chief, the only clip channels I really pay attention to anymore are ones run by homies on Discord. I transitioned away from being a clipwatcher to just watching the full streams of my HoloPromise oshi's when I realized I don't give a fuck about 99.9% of vtubers out there, even for dramawatching.

It's been absolutely incredible for my mental.

Top Bottom