"Germany is starting to coalesce in my mind with the UK, like the UK isn't even a real place anymore, it's like a far away distant dystopia; All the people with the funny bad teeth are on another island; The fucking mayor of Cologne is literally like 'well, if you don't want to get raped, then don't leave your house!' are you serious?"Kirschey

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, Mysta said this on stream, but that was some months before FalseEyeD went "Did you know they only make 2% on merch :O". So the Mysta clip proves that False didn't just make it up, but it probably wasn't Mysta who brought it to False's attention. Although it's possible Mysta just wanted to complain to a dramatuber months later.

Similar to the play buttons. The play button photos were always there, but no one went back to check until Sayu said it.
Nobody gives a shit until it's trendy to do so.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Chicken stream that will be revealing a thing starting momentarily.

Edit: oops. Uh... KIARA GETTING A THING NIJISANJI EN WONT GET HAHAHA NICE ONE KIARA HAHAH. L NIJISANJI AGAIN LMAO

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chicken stream that will be revealing a thing starting momentarily.

Edit: oops. Uh... KIARA GETTING A THING NIJISANJI EN WONT GET HAHAHA NICE ONE KIARA HAHAH. L NIJISANJI AGAIN LMAO

Rat been smoking too much today...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Mint trying to double dip Holo and Vshojo. WHORE! PICK ONE OR NONE!
Hololive will pull a Brave Group and purchase Vshojo with Mint in it.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hololive will pull a Brave Group and purchase Vshojo.
Please no, fucking nightmare scenario. Anyways, vshojo isn't valuable in of itself (it has no brand power) the valuable assets are the vtubers in it and most would definitely press the emergency button in their contracts and fuck off rather than be acquired, Vshojo is literally worth absolutely nothing other than a bad PR hit for whoever makes it burn.

Then ironlung will start vshojo 2 and continue like nothing happened.

Limkin

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
They will do it just for the pleasure of being able to fire Kson a second time
5127d223627082c44212cec549097060c9d8f301d66a8ea7ac99d13e5209ce5a_1.jpg

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Hololive will pull a Brave Group and purchase Vshojo with Mint in it.
I am hoping Hololive could partner or buy out ISEGYE, their 3D production is very good and it is something that Hololive is lacking currently.

Edit: and yes, this would be Niji L. The thought of Holo W is a thought of Niji L. :deztheroom:

Not gonna happen, the gooks hate nips and this would only completely devalue isegye.
sigh a man can only dream

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am hoping Hololive could partner or buy out ISEGYE, their 3D production is very good and it is something that Hololive is lacking currently.

Edit: and yes, this would be Niji L. The thought of Holo W is a thought of Niji L. :deztheroom:
Not gonna happen, the gooks hate nips and this would only completely devalue isegye.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The latter I agree with. The gooks really like Hololive, however. And while the Korean government does Korean government things, the moment it brought down the Japanese media ban, the youth weeb'd out.

And between Ina, Kronii, Altare and now Kanade, it's kind of hard to argue that Hololive has problems with or is a problem for Koreans, Ayame memes notwithstanding.

For that matter, I think Towa has some connections to KR streamers?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
For that matter, I think Towa has some connections to KR streamers?
In general, Towa has one of the biggest KR fanbases if not the biggest in Holo. She just had a really successful KR fan meeting event with Laplus a bit ago. When her solo live happened, Holo rented out one or two theater venues in Korea that filled up pretty quick iirc. Almost all of her songs have Korean subs. She gets a decent amount of KR superchats/comments as well. She's also best friends with Nekota Tsuna, formerly Nun Bora from Niji KR.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Obviously joining Niji EN has its own benefits beyond this crap but it's still a bit embarrassing that /vag/ is even close to them in live viewers. Seems pretty grim for any future applicants unless Niji lucks out and strikes gold again. (note: these streams weren't at the same time, I expertly crafted this image using MS Paint)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Obviously joining Niji EN has its own benefits beyond this crap but it's still a bit embarrassing that /vag/ is even close to them in live viewers. Seems pretty grim for any future applicants unless Niji lucks out and strikes gold again. (note: these streams weren't at the same time, I expertly crafted this image using MS Paint)
The fact that the English branch of the largest corpo in Japan is anywhere close to a random small corpo that was designed as "literal whores" should be very embarrassing, especially given the state of their main competitor's English branch. I know Nips are fixated on their isolated domestic marketview but I'm surprised more of the investors haven't made more of a noise about Nijisanji's repeated failures to expand internationally while their main competitor is the definitive "king" in every region they expand to.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I still do not understand how people with literally no visible fanfare get so much CCV.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom