"Maybe there's a other option to beat this game like... beating Tigger with this bat?"Amano Pikamee

Nijisanji L Collection

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Nah bro, do you know anyone with BPD in real life? They can be quite a handful. I can't imagine working with one to be easy, especially in an unsupportive environment like Nijisanji.

(I'm assuming that she does have borderline disorder and that's it's not just a rrat)

Here's aselection of symptoms from this page:
> A pattern of unstable, intense relationships, such as believing someone is perfect one moment and then suddenly believing the person doesn't care enough or is cruel.
> Periods of stress-related paranoia and loss of contact with reality
> Inappropriate, strong anger, such as losing your temper often, being sarcastic or bitter
She does. After an abusive encounter with her parents in 2020 she went to see a psychiatrist and got diagnosed. She had a twitlonger talking about it, and for a time had BPD in her profile. She's quite internet savvy, though, so she probably saw having her BPD diagnosis front and center as a potential target to attack her with and removed it.
I wouldn't be surprised if her Manic need to constantly be working and doing projects is part of how she keeps herself stable, but that mania ends up being difficult to work with.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
So this is why they are still in niji...
I can't imagine it going well, there gonna be at least one guy yelling "claude go fuck yourself ya button cuck"

ANIME IMPULSE HATES DOKI AND STOLE HER MODEL REVEAL SIGN :baeJam:

OR DOKI HATES ANIME IMPULSE AND STOLE THEIR REVEAL SIGN :baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

She does. After an abusive encounter with her parents in 2020 she went to see a psychiatrist and got diagnosed. She had a twitlonger talking about it, and for a time had BPD in her profile. She's quite internet savvy, though, so she probably saw having her BPD diagnosis front and center as a potential target to attack her with and removed it.
I wouldn't be surprised if her Manic need to constantly be working and doing projects is part of how she keeps herself stable, but that mania ends up being difficult to work with.
BPD isn't Bipolar Disorder, it's Borderline Personality Disorder. No manic energy or productivity, but does have extreme uncontrollable mood swings and emotional outbursts. It's also why she rebalanced so quickly after talking it over with chat, talk therapy is supposed to be the #1 thing that helps people with BPD since it gives them time to cool off and rationalize their emotions. It sucks because people with BPD know they're overreacting to things but can't control it.

Fun fact, it probably also means that Doki isn't allowed to drive, that's supposed to be the number 1 thing you don't let people with BPD do because they get road rage so easily. Also, it can get better and worse depending on stress levels, so when she was early in her career as Selen and everything was going well she would have been much more stable. Niji fucking with her probably made her BPD significantly worse, in the same way that her parents stealing her money and harming Ember did. Just a shitty situation for her to be in.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

OR DOKI HATES ANIME IMPULSE AND STOLE THEIR REVEAL SIGN :baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

BPD isn't Bipolar Disorder, it's Borderline Personality Disorder. No manic energy or productivity, but does have extreme uncontrollable mood swings and emotional outbursts. It's also why she rebalanced so quickly after talking it over with chat, talk therapy is supposed to be the #1 thing that helps people with BPD since it gives them time to cool off and rationalize their emotions. It sucks because people with BPD know they're overreacting to things but can't control it.

Fun fact, it probably also means that Doki isn't allowed to drive, that's supposed to be the number 1 thing you don't let people with BPD do because they get road rage so easily. Also, it can get better and worse depending on stress levels, so when she was early in her career as Selen and everything was going well she would have been much more stable. Niji fucking with her probably made her BPD significantly worse, in the same way that her parents stealing her money and harming Ember did. Just a shitty situation for her to be in.
Ah, I wasn't trying to construed the two. I was just making an observation and guess for her workaholism.

tgmslc

Gonna numberfag just for a moment...

Holo after a day or two:
justice-subs.png

Niji after a month:

twisty-001.JPG
What's the saying? Total Niji Death?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

nuk-temleH

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-23T205848.706.jpg
This is gonna be sitting across from the Nijisanji booth at the HYTE booth at AnimeExpo.

:millieLoser:

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
This is gonna be sitting across from the Nijisanji booth at the HYTE booth at AnimeExpo.
The Haha react being Selen makes reacting to this funnier than it should be.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

One of the biggest issues when dealing with real BPD (oddly enough, I normally really question most actual diagnosis in that area, but that's a very different discussion) is the inability to read faces. Which fully explains why she's more than comfortable doing everything online. BPD is incredibly destructive for Women because it breaks their ability to interact with other Women effectively (and they normally end up taking it out on the Men in their lives). Though part of why I'd question it with Doki is taking responsibility for actions tends to go out the window with BPD Women, so, even if she's barely keeping it together for her public persona, it doesn't come across in her actual actions.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Imagine if someone printed out a loooooong necked Doki that loomed over the Niji Booth from the HYTE booth
We even have an acclaimed expert for this job (Tobyn)

This is monumental niji L and peak Doki experience

1719192984004.png

nuk-temleH

One of the biggest issues when dealing with real BPD (oddly enough, I normally really question most actual diagnosis in that area, but that's a very different discussion) is the inability to read faces. Which fully explains why she's more than comfortable doing everything online. BPD is incredibly destructive for Women because it breaks their ability to interact with other Women effectively (and they normally end up taking it out on the Men in their lives). Though part of why I'd question it with Doki is taking responsibility for actions tends to go out the window with BPD Women, so, even if she's barely keeping it together for her public persona, it doesn't come across in her actual actions.
I mean, sometimes people can recover from it as they get older, right? I had heard that it gets much better for women in particular after they go through menopause and whatnot, but I'm no pyschiatrist.

EDIT: Ok, I'm going down an internet rabbit-hole on this BPD misdiagnosis stuff right now and I see what you mean

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Official summary of this whole stream.
yjk3wz.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

That was my immediate reaction upon listening to that part of the stream too. "Oh god, no wonder she didn't fit in Nijisanji. She had EXPECTATIONS. And there's no goddamn way the regular streamers, nor the managers, worked at a reasonable enough pace for her since they were all shit and slow by all accounts".

She seems like the person when the slackers fuck up their part of the group project she tells them to eat a dick and just fucking finish the goddamn job.
Considering how much sponsors and artists are eager to continue working with her, it really doesn't paint a great picture for Niji. She's a grade-A workaholic and all the signs about "she's hard to work with" sound more like:
>lazy fags (Niji management and talents) join project either because they're obliged to or because they want to be included for credit
>lazy fags drag their heels, miss deadlines, or generally half-ass the work they actually do
>Doki gets fed up with the mediocrity of no one giving a shit while sniffing their own farts, so she deservedly bitches them out for it
>lazy fags don't like being called out for being lazy fags and refuse to acknowledge they're at fault
>because the lazy fags are in the majority, they all blame Doki for being "hard to work with" or "micromanaging" because she makes them look bad, especially since she's the most subbed female talent in NijiEN

As someone that has been at a workplace filled with an abundance of lazy fags, this shit is very routine. If she was actually hard to work with, sponsors and artists that have worked with her in the past would have left her to die on the vine after she redebuted.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I saw this and feel god damn funny and belong to Kurosanji L.
Oh Nolan, are you holobros, Nijisisters, or an actual retards?
I am surprised that Nijisisters havent go after Nolan yet. However, I feel that after the Kiara incident, a lot of mods and people would pay attention to this tard.

I think he is currently suffering from lead poisoning..

nitsuj293

With all the artists jumping out of any chances of working with Niji at all to work with her, it proves she is actually probably really nice to work with as usually artists themselves are bad with deadlines.

Niji must have some PRIMO foot draggers
:botanshrug:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
With all the artists jumping out of any chances of working with Niji at all to work with her, it proves she is actually probably really nice to work with as usually artists themselves are bad with deadlines.
Or that she was paying, not the company. You are not losing business if the girl that was paying and working with you changed jobs.
Also helps that she is very likely overpaying for all those artists. Makes it a lot easier to forgive all those strongly worded messages when your getting paid above rate.
Doubt that was needed. Doki is large indie with all eyes on her, and her manager worked with fucking xqc. Dude can speak for 2 people, negotiate for 3, and spend for 5 (cause xqc got his fucking McLaren stolen). My bet is artists were paid exactly what they were owed.

Which ofc allowed her to spend more, she got fucking orchestra for her theme song.

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Or that she was paying, not the company. You are not losing business if the girl that was paying and working with you changed jobs.
Also helps that she is very likely overpaying for all those artists. Makes it a lot easier to forgive all those strongly worded messages when your getting paid above rate.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She''s not some incessant raging bitch, she learned when to step down and decompress. And she's also fellow artist alley dweller. And the fact that she actually pay helps a lot. And most importantly, she DELIVERS THESE FUNNY NUMBERS. Be it payment for commission or sales increase. This is why everyone lining up around the block and into the horizon to work with her.
Though i see missed opportunity, could've spam twitter with teasing snippets from the video for a week to raise more hype.

Top Bottom