"-'Cease this degeneracy'- I cannot"Kirschey

Nijisanji L Collection

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
According to the investors on Enikala's page the stock buyback is still ongoing.
Seeing this, one has to wonder just how much money they're spending for the stock price to be basically level at 2700-2800 for the past couple weeks.
Their expenses must look mighty grim right now.

Stunned But Dumb

If you aren't willing to illegally enter a country and get into a set of silly 2000s summer comedy film shenanigans with your friends to see your oshi only to learn about the importance of friendship and still meet your oshi just in the nick of time at the end is it really your oshi?

Just shaking my head at the sisters who refuse to see their oshis

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Nijisisters proved themselves to be more retarded than beaners by being unable to sneak into the US
Is this a TVA victory?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I honestly cant see half the branch dipping right on the day, Finana too really has no reason to exit that quick considering she still has her paypigs and Nijisanji cred
It depends. Given her CCV loss, it's not a bad decision to go for a rebrand and try to bring new life into her career, as the pay pigs will stick with her if she goes Indi, and the new freedom may be worth the cost of losing Nij support.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
losing Nij support.
nijisanji doesn't support the talents after debut, the financial reports have made this clear enough.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It depends. Given her CCV loss, it's not a bad decision to go for a rebrand and try to bring new life into her career, as the pay pigs will stick with her if she goes Indi, and the new freedom may be worth the cost of losing Nij support.
Funnel paypigs to StreamElements, no-brainer deal.

niggaphil

Funnel paypigs to StreamElements, no-brainer deal.
What could possibly go wrong?
images.jpg

Oh wait, the KuroEN management is so retarded that they probably didn't even notice it :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Damn you, Fishman! Why are you so smart!

Limkin

Finana literally appears in the middle of July in Chinkistan event. Whoever wrote this should've changed the date to at least August to have some credence

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kuro, U-San, Michi, Mata, Mint collabs would already do wonders for public perception... and just imagine...
So going back to this, provided Nijisanji actually okayed it, which they never would, why would any of these people bother? What would they have to gain? Most of them left because they either hated the company, hated the fanbase (read: Luxiem/Noctyx fans), or both. Why would they want to go back when they all already have established a new place for themselves elsewhere? Especially since I am sure a lot of their new fans and fans they took from Nijisanji despise the company.

U-san, especially, seemed to have been treated as poorly as Sayu by both the company, the talents, and the community with the only difference being that they actually signed the bullshit exit contract, so Nijisanji didn't go full character assassination. I can't imagine a world in which the drama-advserse U-san would go back to collab with them.

It just seems like a way to stir up more drama and possibly make the situation worse as people would no longer have any incentive to stay in Nijisanji if they could leave and collab as indie for a much better experience.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Didn't like half the ID branch dissolve when it got subsumed by the main branch? The contracts and management structure will probably become significantly worse than what they originally had, and anyone that stays will only do so because it's their only option.
Yes half of the ID dissolves when the merge happened, but this is mostly a somewhat slow and gradual pace to wait out their contract to be over.

From what I can hazard a guess, those that remained right now only did it because they still have some obligations left, has no options to return to their PL (Etna Crimson, who is focusing on her college and has graduated from her PL idol group to do so), running their contract out, or in case of Hana, being the last one that turns off the light of ID's branch.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Finana literally appears in the middle of July in Chinkistan event. Whoever wrote this should've changed the date to at least August to have some credence
That didn't stop Selen backing out of that event in January, or all of Niji from OffKai. Honeslty, it'll be a wait and see.

But when you see stuff like this, it isn't rally hard to imagine shit's coming on the horizon.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
That didn't stop Selen backing out of that event in January, or all of Niji from OffKai. Honeslty, it'll be a wait and see.

But when you see stuff like this, it isn't rally hard to imagine shit's coming on the horizon.

Two hours later

A

I thought these both got posted already but I guess they got missed due to Doki skin suit debut at the same time. Which I doubt was a coincidence.

RiverBear

Two hours later

A

I thought these both got posted already but I guess they got missed due to Doki skin suit debut at the same time. Which I doubt was a coincidence.

Saw this on my timeline yesterday, thought it was just some rando
Who are they supposed to be

Bug Eater

Anyways: Do you think this could work, any potential issues? Discuss!
Tsuna has done a bunch of collabs with various Niji JP members so you'd think that in theory it would be okay (though her situation is quite different to theirs) - I guess you'd have to convince Niji EN management first though, and that's assuming that the EN graduates are even interested in the first place. It would definitely help them in some way - I haven't really followed them closely since Feb but I feel like Niji EN in general used to be much closer with the Twitch sphere and VShojo in particular, which worked out well for them when it came to collabs. Having said that I don't think it would solve the general distrust issues.

Content wise I think this is the kind of thing I miss from Niji EN (I care way more about streams than concerts)

Tbh I don't see why they needed 3 fucking concerts, it's not like holostars where you don't want the girls interact with the boys, could have sold enough tickets if it was merged.

They has less performers total than 1 holofes stage....
The ChroNoir event was a rerun of a recent JP concert, but yeah I don't understand why they split up Niji EN especially considering the low number of performers in each group. Even if the Selen stuff never happened I think it would've been difficult to fill the venue for each of those (but maybe they would've been able to hold the event with a half-full venue or whatever)

Punished Lurker

Jesus Christ, I knew Niji lost of their good standing in the EN scene but never would I have imagined it would be "we have to cancel our 3D concert because no one bought tickets" level

where the heck are Vox's fans. I would have thought they would have at least shown up in droves
I haven't been paying attention to the Niji Males, but it wouldn't surprise me if a big part of Vox's fans left. Not only from all of the drama but from what I know not only did he try to change his style of content but from what I can see on his channel he hasn't been streaming a lot lately, 11/12 streams in 2 months, 3 of them collabs and 1 was his birthday stream. Maybe recording their 3D? Who knows
I mean hasn't nijien always had the ability to collab with large and strange groups of people outside of niji AND their normal circle. I'll admit I was mostly a Pomu, Sleen, Ethyria watcher and not Niji as a whole so correct me if I'm wrong but I remember one of the big boons to early Niji was how they had the freedom more or less to collab with who they wanted. Vtubers and sometimes fleshtubers of all kinds.
From what I remember yes, they did use to collab with groups of people outside of Niji, but they haven't been doing that recently. Part of the reason is probably... everything that happened in these last months but I also think that the ones who had more interest in doing collabs outside the company were the Ex-nijis, like Mata, Doki or (as much as I hate say it) Quinn. But I agree that doing more collabs could help some of the still remaining Nijis to reintegrate into the sphere, However I feel like management being reasonable and allowing them to collab with the ex members is far too optimistic
I remember this being a problem because some of those vtubers used those early collabs as a stepping stone to just outright get bigger than Niji and one specifically dunked on niji this year. I don't remember his name but if I saw his model could recall it.
I don't have a picture of him but was it Shxtou or shoto? Dark hair, purple eyes, looks like the perfect fujo bait, that one?

Tightpinch

I haven't been paying attention to the Niji Males, but it wouldn't surprise me if a big part of Vox's fans left. Not only from all of the drama but from what I know not only did he try to change his style of content but from what I can see on his channel he hasn't been streaming a lot lately, 11/12 streams in 2 months, 3 of them collabs and 1 was his birthday stream. Maybe recording their 3D? Who knows
Speak of the devil

frz

Tsuna has done a bunch of collabs with various Niji JP members so you'd think that in theory it would be okay (though her situation is quite different to theirs) - I guess you'd have to convince Niji EN management first though, and that's assuming that the EN graduates are even interested in the first place. It would definitely help them in some way - I haven't really followed them closely since Feb but I feel like Niji EN in general used to be much closer with the Twitch sphere and VShojo in particular, which worked out well for them when it came to collabs. Having said that I don't think it would solve the general distrust issues.
I dont think tsuna left on a bad note though so there is that. She resigned as NijiKR got folded. We are speaking about ex-Niji JP that left on a bad note like gundou mirei, chihiro, kingyozaka, etc.. I'm 100% sure most of Niji JP still are friends with chihiro but niji might be blocking her collabs due to how hard she sharted on their face by immediately redebuting on the day after and got really good ccv.

Tbf I dont follow her to know if she had collabed with niji jp or not.

From what I remember yes, they did use to collab with groups of people outside of Niji, but they haven't been doing that recently. Part of the reason is probably... everything that happened in these last months but I also think that the ones who had more interest in doing collabs outside the company were the Ex-nijis, like Mata, Doki or (as much as I hate say it) Quinn. But I agree that doing more collabs could help some of the still remaining Nijis to reintegrate into the sphere, However I feel like management being reasonable and allowing them to collab with the ex members is far too optimistic

I don't have a picture of him but was it Shxtou or shoto? Dark hair, purple eyes, looks like the perfect fujo bait, that one?
You are giving nijisanji too much credit. Shxtou was collabing with them yes but he was also collabing with the wider twitch flesh streamers sphere. His efforts are largely his own imo.

Last edited:

closedblas

Yeah he's huge. And collabed with Luxiem a bunch at the start. Did a nice concert with U-san a while back. Recently got on Holostars' pole dance thing too.
He's Hanamori:smugpipi: (after Elira left). Respect though, man grinds out the hours.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Saw this on my timeline yesterday, thought it was just some rando
Who are they supposed to be
MoguGhost is Vivi and SunnySplosion is Kunai.

Top Bottom