"Ni-ga"Tokoyami Towa

Nijisanji L Collection

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Huh... some hidden responses... i wonder what it is..... oh
Screenshot_20240626-012722_X.jpg

:magnicope:

Also, thank you so much Nijisisters for fighting 4chan and like 10 twitter accounts for us simple cowards. Not like we learned to just point and laugh at them over the years.

Hey. Dont worry guys, SURELY Anime Impulse will save the day since AX cant protect us sisters from the evil dokifans and holobros.

:thisisFine:

Edit : for the tweet not showing, the person went protected after making the dumb statement and receiving so.e backlash i suppose. I didnt archive sorry about that.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

niggaphil

Huh... some hidden responses... i wonder what it is..... oh
View attachment 72568

:magnicope:

Also, thank you so much Nijisisters for fighting 4chan and like 10 twitter accounts for us simple cowards. Not like we learned to just point and laugh at them over the years.

Hey. Dont worry guys, SURELY Anime Impulse will save the day since AX cant protect us sisters from the evil dokifans and holobros.

:thisisFine:

If Nijisisters want to talk about fucking numbers, I would like to show the evidence base on statistic and historical record of the Anycolor and Cover Stock price:

Let me present Cover Stock price:
orca-image-471612314.jpeg

Nijisisters must be happy that cover stock price looked like shit, right? :dokiSmug:

Let us look at the Anycolor stock price:

orca-image-836749833.jpeg

in conclusion, Cover stock price value is in positive growth throughout the year, while the Anycolor stock price is like a pump and dump scam.

Oh nijisisters, I am not feeling good :dokiSmugNew:

Edit:
She’s a woman btw, she posted a bikini pic in that twitter account.
You need to provide link and archive, mate.

Also, I bet there must be a penis shape in her bikini bottom as well

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
> pronouns in bio
> Philippines flag
I hope you didn't touch yourself to said pic :gloomiLaugh:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
wasn't there a rat that she was Millie?

I am seriously considering Going to AX just to watch the Hyte-Niji booth (possible) confrontations.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

> pronouns in bio
> Philippines flag
I still don't get it, how does one island produce so much mental illness? Is it like a cursed island and the people that decided to inhabit it didn't heed the curse and now they're too stupid to leave?

niggaphil

I still don't get it, how does one island produce so much mental illness? Is it like a cursed island and the people that decided to inhabit it didn't heed the curse and now they're too stupid to leave?
I don't know, ask @Awoogers, he is the truly local flips :dokiSmugNew:

And I hope he won't bred with local flips as well for the better future

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
> pronouns in bio
> Philippines flag
Her personality is far too rancid for me to touch myself. I’d rather see Japanese gravure women in bikinis than a Nijisister being rancid on twitter.
wasn't there a rat that she was Millie?

I am seriously considering Going to AX just to watch the Hyte-Niji booth (possible) confrontations.
No she is not Millie lol, Millie is fucking fat. My assumption why they think she is Millie is because of the they’re both Flips and similar between each other when it comes to protecting the so called “honor” of Anycolor/Nijisanji’s EN vtubers.

niggaphil

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

This can't be real. Holy fuck.

Since the concert hall will be empty I wonder if they will let Dokibird do Karaoke? Charge $10 a ticket.

Anycolor should have just paid to keep the concert going. Maybe discount the tickets, give partial refunds and basically give away tickets at the convention. The required AX ticket might have been the killer bit, actually. Last year, you didn't need one for the HoloLiveEN concert, if I recall correctly. Friction matters for this stuff. This wasn't a NijiSanji Concert series. It was a NijiSanji Concert FOR AX CONVENTION GOERS. While Subtle, that takes the potential audience from everyone that can get to LA to a small chunk of people in LA at the exact time of AX.

Unironically, Finana could easily slide right into the Bikini Bottom crew with an independent model. Make it a harbor seal and she'll more than fit in with the entire collection of them. Would probably really save her streaming career.

On a more technical note with the cancelled concert, is there any actual professional Singers in EN? I ask because you're trying to sell a Concert. You need Headliners. With Cover, they have headliners in each branch they can structure the "having a concert" around. Even then, with Cover, they really only want to do that around Suisei and Mori, with Sora, Gura, Watame, Towa and Kanata capable of holding their own in that type of approach. Aqua can headline her own event, but that's not as much of a concert pull as an "event" scenario.
In Niji? Enna, Reimu and Millie. Maria also but she doesnt have 3D. I guess Elira and Ike are also good front runners for a Niji Concert.

Yugo was an amazing singer.... oh
Pomu wasn't the best but she had a ton of hype and energy.... oh

I agree with your assessment that limiting this to convention goers was the biggest fuckup. They could have probably sold about twice as much tickets.

Please tell me which part of this picture looks like Millie the fat-fucking asses?

Archive

Would hit it harder than Nijisanji hitting their biggest EN fans by cancelling the concert 1 week before the event fucking them over and causing them not to be able to refund the hotel stay, plane tickets and convention tickets.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
How did we just go from shitting on fans to some fuckers fantasizing about flips being troons wtf

frz

I feel like making some rrat.
Anykuro decided to release the NIjiEN concert for free since it's pre-recorded footage, no reason to just shelve it since you can put it on youtube
But why is the chronoir one not being released? There is even murmurs of it being a rerun of their last year 3D live which means it might feature 1 year old pre-recorded contents.
Did Kanae and Kuzuha both tell Nijisanji to fuck off and that they will not be performing to an empty audience? These 2 are literal super stars within the company and they can easily tell management no, particularly nijiEN management who has 0 power over them.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I feel like making some rrat.
Anykuro decided to release the NIjiEN concert for free since it's pre-recorded footage, no reason to just shelve it since you can put it on youtube
But why is the chronoir one not being released? There is even murmurs of it being a rerun of their last year 3D live which means it might feature 1 year old pre-recorded contents.
Did Kanae and Kuzuha both tell Nijisanji to fuck off and that they will not be performing to an empty audience? These 2 are literal super stars within the company and they can easily told management no, particularly nijiEN management who has 0 power over them.
It wouldnt surprise me. Hell, wasnt the AR Live thing mostly using the same old footage that they had recorded 1 year ago? I wouldnt put it past them to re-release old footage as new.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

This account is living up to it's name. Absolutely stupid bint indeed. Nobody has to even try to own negrosanji because they are constantly self-owning every other day. Nijisister, if you are reading this, I find enjoyment in this not because I hate niji, but because it is FUNNY. They cannot help themselves but to live in a constant L state. It's almost amazing how long this has been going on.

This must be the biggest hit of :magnicope: I have ever seen someone take. It is not people that watch Hololive who might be defending a Holomem. Nay, it is us nijisisters who really care about the brand new Holo girl and her acknowledgement of the penis race.

I bet this person has never watched more than a clip of the new girls. Get bent.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Hell, wasnt the AR Live thing mostly using the same old footage that they had recorded 1 year ago?
The AR Live was announced last year but canceled. The footage for it was recorded back in October of 2023 (a few months before the reannouncement).

Tubedude

Unironically, Finana could easily slide right into the Bikini Bottom crew with an independent model. Make it a harbor seal and she'll more than fit in with the entire collection of them. Would probably really save her streaming career.
She could, but I could also see her kneecapping her audience growth again, seeing as she doesn't seem to have learned much from her various dramas, the educate yourself thing, the asmr promise to only go back on it, other ones I can't remember off the top of my head. She might not even want to go that route even if it would fit her personality the best. Her February 2023 outfit is the prime example of her making choices that don't really fit her character (I'm assuming she had say in the outfit), she is dumb, sheltered, naive and somewhat horny, her base outfit of a fish princess fits all of those save the horny, her Feb outfit tries to be cool or some shit which is at complete odds with how she is.

Top Bottom