"I want a high quality working replica of a Genoese mercenary's crossbow so bad"Noir Vesper

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>Runie Ruse
Literal nordic iconography, chinese canadian neonazi company employing italian slave labor confirmed

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Smart of Sakana to time the debut for just before Christmas. More student types will be home on break with plenty of time to watch debuts, and other vtubers will probably be busy doing family shit or getting ready for Christmas itself so the 17th gives them a nice window where there's unlikely to be something else sucking the attention away.

I just hope there's at least one Pipkin infested schizo in the bunch. It's Phase, there has to be.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
looking forward to seeing which one I consider the love of my life next

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm hoping for some more white bitches
You found out that Pippa isn't actually 100% White yesterday and are already looking for a new oshi to jump ship to... smh...

Kalion

:)

CONTAINMENT BREACH EVERYONE PICK YOUR BOLTER

My rrat: Saya is Kamiko Kana.
"Holy crap Lois" is something she often said on stream jokingly. Saya from Saya no Uta is one of her favorite characters.

Negzana

You found out that Pippa isn't actually 100% White yesterday and are already looking for a new oshi to jump ship to... smh...
wait what is she racially part of?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Presumed Twitch accounts are live too.

Also Proctor please don't slaughter and eat my oshi, the mold will kill you.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
wasn't know that she was part mexican? I remember her saying it early on.
Smart of Sakana to time the debut for just before Christmas. More student types will be home on break with plenty of time to watch debuts, and other vtubers will probably be busy doing family shit or getting ready for Christmas itself so the 17th gives them a nice window where there's unlikely to be something else sucking the attention away.

I just hope there's at least one Pipkin infested schizo in the bunch. It's Phase, there has to be.
I think is a bit of a gamble to be honest. Yes more people would be on break but how many of those would stick to watch new girls when they can focus on what they like already. I just hope they do great and at least we get more hags, GIVE ME HAGS FISHMAN!!!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Missed opportunity to depict PC headquarters as a mental asylum, instead of a corpo building.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Negzana

reality is he realizes the girls are too sane so is spending another month breaking them to be sad, he doesn't want it but he needs the money because he's known as the CEO of the sad girl company

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
This is looking more like a tsunderia meetup, since their hiatus dates are close to purin's (Aug - Sep), Meru might also be in this lineup.
e: probably wrong for meru, her last stream (3rd anniversary) is too close to the PC marked date.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is looking more like a tsunderia meetup, since their hiatus dates are close to purin's (Aug - Sep), Meru might also be in this lineup.
Tsunderia was the original sad girl company.

Salado

So. Did Fishman put them in the Minecraft pits for a few months or he changed it to Jong pits?

Top Bottom