"Mamabear is very concerned about weird people online; What she doesn't know is that I'm also weird"Fujikura Uruka

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So. Did Fishman put them in the Minecraft pits for a few months or he changed it to Jong pits?
Rie said in her kpop training stream that her gen watched a bunch of movies together when they were in the basement.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Rie said in her kpop training stream that her gen watched a bunch of movies together when they were in the basement.
Fishman playing Idol Manager, he increases their relationships with each other, sasuga turret boy.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Yeah, but those were neglected mismanaged sadgirls, not natural, organic sadgirls.
Phase merely adopted the "Sadgirl" moniker, Tsunderia was born in it, moulded by it, they didn't feel happiness until the company collapsed.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Phase merely adopted the "Sadgirl" moniker, Tsunderia was born in it, moulded by it, they didn't feel happiness until the company collapsed.
Dizzy is still unhappy because of Tsunderia and it's been nearly a year since it shut down.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
fishman also used gen 2 as a building crew for that christmas minecraft thing

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is looking more like a tsunderia meetup, since their hiatus dates are close to purin's (Aug - Sep), Meru might also be in this lineup.
e: probably wrong for meru, her last stream (3rd anniversary) is too close to the PC marked date.

Phase gets Tsunderia, Idol gets CyberLive. Who will win out in the end?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I still don't like the idea of the dog saying she is going on hiatus for medical reasons only as a cover for a reincarnation.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The twitter bants have started:

lvl8

kestraline

Early Adopter
The big question will be....HOW SAD ARE THESE GIRLS?
so this one's purin ?

Well at least fishman finally got her if true. Strange that she wouldn't just join under invaders since everyone knows how much fish pined for her...
Did Beryl ever reincarnate? Was hoping for in in HL EN3 but PC would work for her as well.
Beryl in PC has been the likely thing for a long time. And fishman did say there are JP speakers in Gen 3 so highly likely she is a sad girl.
So. Did Fishman put them in the Minecraft pits for a few months or he changed it to Jong pits?
Jong, of course. Some may say it's the final decision on how they got into Phase. Only the best jongers can succeed.

kestraline

Early Adopter

CONTAINMENT BREACH EVERYONE PICK YOUR BOLTER

I hope they are as sad as they can be for sad girls. Just like how fishman hopes they are good at jonging.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
The current phase LoL revival is just a way for Fishman to grind down their sanity for the debuts.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Topo Chico and I colorized 1974

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I still don't like the idea of the dog saying she is going on hiatus for medical reasons only as a cover for a reincarnation.
She did have an actual medical reason tho she had one of her ovaries removed due to a cyst

Before her hiatus she's still having extreme difficulties going into the toilet by herself due to the surgery involved in it without the help of her nanay(nanny) so I hope she's had time to recuperate from that

And it's not like she isn't active in her own channel she's had guerillas here and there

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Phase gets Tsunderia, Idol gets CyberLive. Who will win out in the end?
Probably the jew, I envision him buying out smaller projects when he starts making enough money.

Top Bottom