Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There is no escape vermintide!

:urtearingmeapart:

Bronze

My guess is that Runie is
View attachment 56702
Isn't she active until february? Can they do that?
Wow, I can't believe Phase would choose a first name that another vtuber also has. Definitely had to have copied it from this particular person.

Lol, get real. Wasn't there another instance of someone whining that their name was "copied" a bit back in Holo or something?
that was fanbase name, which is easier to solve as they changed it immediately. Someone else also changed their tag because of it. it is inevitable at this point

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I guess ? pippa used to be still active in her alt channel while in PC, don't know about the others.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Wow, I can't believe Phase would choose a first name that another vtuber also has. Definitely had to have copied it from this particular person.

Lol, get real. Wasn't there another instance of someone whining that their name was "copied" a bit back with Holo or something?
I think the holo situation was over FuwaMoco's twin gimmick. Also someone bitched over a Nijigger using Magni's Emoji cutie marks

Short

God Damn the Sun
wow, new posts on the thread I wonder what new info they found... oh they are seething about some random vtweeter...

Yeah I doubt is Runie.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I guess ? pippa used to be still active in her alt channel while in PC, don't know about the others.
it does seem that he changed that in their contract because after the first year pippa hard dropped the owl and I remember another girl stopping using her alt, might've been rie or lia.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Kawa Entertainment, what an irrelevant company too.

Full of 2views (they're an adoption agency) that can't grow because Kawa does nothing for that, THEY pay money to the company for a manager (one guy who manages all of them called Monty Seelana) and all Kawa really does is merch once in a while for them and arrange visits to conventions for meet and greets. Kawa also handles merch for other people including Merryweather and his company ASTRALINE.

All of them could easily get what they get right now, plus more, if they just be indies instead. That's the truth really.

Here's one of them who did a comparison between being indie and being in Kawa, she did meet and greets for them before joining.

I swear, Mieko can sing praises for them all they want but I know she deserves much better being in a better company.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Worth noting one of the first Airi collabs I clipped was the left 4 dead one with who?

Purin and Kana

So given this information and Airi saying she's clicking hard with one of the new girls

Which one do you think it is Purin or Kana?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

that was fanbase name, which is easier to solve as they changed it immediately. Someone else also changed their tag because of it. it is inevitable at this point
I didn't see she was still going to be active. I tried to go to her twitter to look at her graduation notice again, but her twitter is suspended :SelenHAHAhere:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
it does seem that he changed that in their contract because after the first year pippa hard dropped the owl and I remember another girl stopping using her alt, might've been rie or lia.
Pippa's transgender sister becoming a full-time v-janny instead of streaming feels more like the Phase workload made running a second identity impractical than explicitly being a contractual thing. Obviously all we have to go on is speculation, but I would imagine later gens in most agencies have tighter contracts than earlier ones, since an established corpo has more negotiation power than a startup.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I didn't see she was still going to be active. I tried to go to her twitter to look at her graduation notice again, but her twitter is suspended :SelenHAHAhere:
until February 15
2023-11-19 afaw3.png
A

Attachments

• e5y.png
    e5y.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 22

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I think the holo situation was over Ally and Sally's twin gimmick. Also someone bitched over a Nijigger using Magni's Emoji cutie marks
Na, it wasn't these. I'm pretty sure it was the exact same situation where someone was bitching a corpo was debuting someone with the same partial name as them, and it was probably months ago. I just don't remember who or when.

It doesn't really matter. It's such a dumb, attention-seeking thing to complain about.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Na, it wasn't these. I'm pretty sure it was the exact same situation where someone was bitching a corpo was debuting someone with the same partial name as them, and it was probably months ago. I just don't remember who or when.

It doesn't really matter. It's such a dumb, attention-seeking thing to complain about.
There is also excessive bitching and moaning over people picking a hashtags or even oshi marks. Because there are over 250,000 Vubers and god forbid any of them repeat names, oshi marks or hashtags.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

She should have just tweeted the first sentence. Everything else in the tweet makes her sound like a bitch.

Kalion

:)

I don't remember the details, but are you talking about when ID1/Moona debuted and another vtuber named Moona complained? I think I even remember her contemplating changing her name.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
There is ShioriPon and Shiori-n. Flip and maybe flip, but I don't remember Shioripon complaining.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
“The first, American, Indie, Cow VTuber” sounds like a lot of qualifications for alleged stolen valor

…I wonder how many other chuubas have the word “Muu/Moo” in their name, that don’t necessarily fit those specific qualifications? And how many would have been on the scene before this one? I imagine it’s at least one because, come on now, Moo = Muu is one second of thinking

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The name complaining is so funny because Muu is almost certainly a play on the Japanese Mu or Muu making it something like "no showers" and having nothing to do with Moo cows. Not to even mention we blatantly have multiple Shiinas, Lumis and even Airis and Remis already and there's no problem.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
OH BOY! I CAN'T WAIT TO BULLY THEM!

Top Bottom