"They just kept throwing into my mouth, and none of them entered!"Mika Melatika

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Phase Invaders designs just released

Slugma really showing her fetishes now. I vaguely remember her not liking some coomer comments and allegedly getting a little pissed when she got them in person at OffKai.
And she is supposed to be the most level headed and mature acting woman in PC, the sad girl wrangler.

Topo Chico

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Those twitter interractions with the new invaders could not be more funny

Screenshot_20230522-001806_Twitter.jpg
A
Twitter

Edut : reeee late

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I was honestly expecting Dizzy to just be a sentient eyeball, but this is more than fine with me
She only turns into that after you beat her first phase of the boss fight.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's just autism on my part but judging ember and dizzy's design I hope they don't bring up the vshojo brand of whoring into their streams or fishman is trying to push for it with them because he did ask airi if she could be like marine before debut but she basically told him lmao.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
She only turns into that after you beat her first phase of the boss fight.
With how she's fighting anyone and everyone of her kouhais, I wouldn't want to fight her, I would want to fight with her

She's perfect

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I approve of this! Groomy-Lumi take your giant tits back to the cuckshed🍋 :WHORE!!!:🍋

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I, for one, will still love and support Dizzy Dokuro no matter what

Which I have no doubt will be used against me relentlessly in the near future, but you know what, that's content, baby

Limkin

Im not really against nepotism hires but auditions seem redundant now when you can get buddy buddy with the company and skip the process
More like buddy buddy with existing members than a company. It's entertainment industry, and the one that relies very heavily on talents interaction with each other. You may bite a bullet and hire a literal nobody with zero followships but who you know gets along with a lot of already hired members and can boost them, as opposed to hiring an immensely talented person who hates everyone, the feeling is mutual and your company implodes because of internal drama and conflicts.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Every cloud...

Has a silver lining:

Perhaps Dizzy really is a sentient eyeball, and she's just wearing the skins of those she takes out?

Either way, this will not deter me in the slightest.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Invaders aren't technically Gen 3, those girls are still in fishman's basement dungeon being conditioned to love coffee and mahjong, also League training.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD HAPPENINGS IN A CONTAINMENT THREAD!!!
I WANT IT IN THE MAIN THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why the fuck do you want it in the main thread? What value does it add to have a dozen people spamming minute-by-minute updates and one-line personal opinions about every nanoangstrom of their oshi-of-the-week's body for twenty pages while other people are trying to talk about regular things?

It's not even good from an archival perspective. If anyone wants to go back and search for specific info, they need to dig through all the general chatter first to find it a thousand or more pages ago, rather than simply look up the dedicated thread.
Because I don't want to maneuver a dozen threads at once.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD HAPPENINGS IN A CONTAINMENT THREAD!!!
I WANT IT IN THE MAIN THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck do you want it in the main thread? What value does it add to have a dozen people spamming minute-by-minute updates and one-line personal opinions about every nanoangstrom of their oshi-of-the-week's body for twenty pages while other people are trying to talk about regular things?

It's not even good from an archival perspective. If anyone wants to go back and search for specific info, they need to dig through all the general chatter first to find it a thousand or more pages ago, rather than simply look up the dedicated thread.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yeah it's good to have dedicated threads for big debuts and events like how holofes it serves at a nice time capsule to go back to

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

hololive ruined /jp/

so many threads for phase related shit makes me think the "sakana pays for kiwi (now tva) PR and protection" rrat is troo

Top Bottom