"Ahem agham, ugh I just choked on my saliva"Fujikura Uruka

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Those ropes and that short title, I'm starting to suspect slugma is a degenerate.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
For what they've been saying, it looks like Shiina, Lumi, Dizzy and Jelly are closely knit. what could be the common thing that bounds them together? Music? Being Fujos? Age? We know Lumi is white so it's not race or ancestry.

hololive ruined /jp/

For what they've been saying, it looks like Shiina, Lumi, Dizzy and Jelly are closely knit. We know Lumi is white, so what could be the common thing that bounds them together? Music? Being Fujos? Age?
we dont know lumi is white, only that shes russian and she speaks mandarin. She had the titless, assless build of a chinese woman in her silhouettes.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
we dont know lumi is white, only that shes russian and she speaks mandarin. She had the titless, assless build of a chinese woman in her silhouettes.
I drew that conclusion after the collab between Yuri, PIppa, Kirshe and Lumi was dubbed the "all white woman" collab.
Was I fed false information? ON THE INTERNET?

hololive ruined /jp/

I drew that conclusion after the collab between Yuri, PIppa, Kirshe and Lumi was dubbed the "all white woman" collab.
Was I fed false information? ON THE INTERNET?
well yuri isn't white, her skin pics had that muddy hapa or oriental flavour to them.

Stunned But Dumb

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

nightowl

Who?
I think I already saw someone mention it, but the first thing I thought was the inevitable Wemi/Jelly collab. Both talk like babies and Malaysian.

cucurut

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean Yuri's not white either, so...
:vespernice:

Anyway, is it me or is it kind of weird that all the girls are preemptively propping up Dizzy before debut compared to the others. Like this sounds potential jinx in the making.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

Anyway, is it me or is it kind of weird that all the girls are preemptively propping up Dizzy before debut compared to the others. Like this sounds potential jinx in the making.
From what's been implied Slugma has been one of the wranglers for nearly a year and they all seem to love her for it.
She takes all their complaints and sad girl moments like an emotional sponge.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
For what they've been saying, it looks like Shiina, Lumi, Dizzy and Jelly are closely knit. what could be the common thing that bounds them together? Music? Being Fujos? Age? We know Lumi is white so it's not race or ancestry.
Hags+ management, for Dizzy, Shiina and Lumi. Lumi was a managment herself for sometime, Shiina was a team leader. I classify Lumi as hag until proof of not-a-hag is presented. And I mean hag in the most insane Japanse 26 or older sense. I guess a better description would just be women old enough to have finished college and moved on. I don't really know anything about Moonjelly but they music on their youtube goin back 4 years. They seem to be in school still. Perhaps she's just got high Char stats and they all like her? I'm sure being able to mix and compose is a big Boon with Shiina and Lumi though.
Hey look, not even redebut yet and she's already busted. Sakana its not too late to return for a refund

View attachment 26579
Oh no Remi, hide your Dorimus she's taking your routine :panik:
Maybe the Yuri/Nano thread should be merged with it.....:Vesper-UNHINGED:
I think I already saw someone mention it, but the first thing I thought was the inevitable Wemi/Jelly collab. Both talk like babies and Malaysian.
Inb4 they never acknowledge each other :pippasadl:

Yeah, they obviously like her but we'll just have to wait for her streams. And taking my Oshi to the Spa is a dangerous Gambit Dizzy, sure you helped her out but you risk making the cookies (probably just me)jealous :menhera:
Lumi being flat is the most hilarious. I hope she's ambiguously not-white, has the toothpaste tube (no)curves, reaching for 6/10, just for that maximum gap between her streaming persona.
:whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lumi being flat is the most hilarious. I hope she's ambiguously not-white, has the toothpaste tube (no)curves, reaching for 6/10, just for that maximum gap between her streaming persona.
:whatastory:
The only time Sakana deals with sixes is when he's paying bills or doing his accounting.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The only time Sakana deals with sixes is when he's paying bills or doing his accounting.
From what we have seen so far he is trying to hire all the attractive chinks before the other corporations get them. That Mahjong addicted whore

Stunned But Dumb

Truly Harem Connect.
This may sound dumb, but did anyone here play Freaky Fliers as a kid? The "Phase connect is Sakana's Harem" meme makes me think of that arabian sultan character who had a harem that bossed him around and abused him and he thought the best way to fix this was to get more girls into his harem and hey we have a new gen coming up too and

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Truly Harem Connect.
This may sound dumb, but did anyone here play Freaky Fliers as a kid? The "Phase connect is Sakana's Harem" meme makes me think of that arabian sultan character who had a harem that bossed him around and abused him and he thought the best way to fix this was to get more girls into his harem and hey we have a new gen coming up too and
received_1414368879406363.gif
I used to play the shit out of that my God that game would not Fly today

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's strange to think of Phase Connect as being one of the bigger agencies, in terms of total number of talents - we'll have seventeen talents in only a few days, and presumably another five or so members when Gen 3 debuts.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia is also big into Dizzy.

Also, I'm not too familiar with any of the new talents, so upon a cursory glance, I sincerely hope they kept Jelly's nightmare fuel aspect intact. As seen below:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom