"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Topo Chico

Tenma is doing a react to the debuts now on Twitch:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Tenma really needs to sort out that audio desync, it was really bad in the stream Pippa was on the other day too.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
nobingo.PNG
Never got that bingo :pippasadl:
Edit: Unless...... boomerang bingo? BINGO!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Coming from a normie Holofag, Ember worked. Wasn't expecting that the other two more based ones kinda fell a lil flat for me..

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ember seems to have a good amount of offline interests, hopefully she can bring balance to the Phase.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
FxLIFtYaQAAwFoB

Banned VT Memes

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa is blackmailing Jelly over her choice of character in Pokemon Masters EX, how can she keep getting away with this:

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Pippa is blackmailing Jelly over her choice of character in Pokemon Masters EX, how can she keep getting away with this:

Pippa using her seniority and position of power to groom a coworker, live.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Damn Pippa get away for the last Idol, no no-no-square for you! Don't make me Anti you... "hey Pippa.... do whatever you feel like and whatever you think is always right..."
:smugselen:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: By the way, did we break a record during this? I saw about 285 online at once, not sure if it cracked 300 at once though.

Pippa is a ruthless business woman, I can respect her for her negotiating skills.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
SO MANY NEW THREADS TO CATCH UP ON I'M SO BEHIND WTF?!?!?!
@NolanCrush is Jelly your favorite vtuber because of the intro song now?

Speaking of Rie, where is @superduper ?
I was in the chat, you didn't see me?

I noticed Jelly had the live replay turned off and I couldn't go back to see things. Wonder why that is considering she's the only one in Phase to have that feature turned off.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Did anyone mention Koefficient did a watchalong of the debuts on twitch? No one posted his tweet on this forum so I assume no.

Archive

Edit: Fuck I double posted but the delete button isn't here! Can some jannie delete this and merge it with my previous message?
Koefficient's costreaming it, but I don't know if Fish sponsored him or not.
Edit2: What a fucking disaster! I got beaten to the punch and I can't even delete this.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oldie but Lumi

Don't steal her Lemon Lumi :pippasadl:not even in minecraft

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Limkin

If I was a girl and had a say in my design I would do my best not to be flat or loli. It's infinitely easier and less disgusting to deal with normal coomers than crying degens

JMForte

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Something I hadn't considered, and I wonder how much it will play into these three and their growth, is how familiar the sad girls are with them already. All three were pretty well established before signing on with Sakana and all have had interactions in some form or another with some or all of Phase Connect.

And does anyone know that chill song Dizzy used for her waiting screen? I've been looping it all day.

edit

Tenma spent almost 2 minutes hyping up her idea for Ember's fan name, Heartbreakers, only to stop the stream in disbelief when Ember suggested Embryos.
:deztheroom:

Last edited:

VTuberThrow

All 3 girls seemed interesting. Ember was probably the standout for me. Really enjoyed Dizzy's design, the translucent skirt was really cool in my opinion, and her intro had a Madoka feel I liked. Not sure how I feel about shock collar and oil message asmr streams in the first week though. Jelly looked like she was leaning more towards the idol side. Ember and Jelly both have some nice singing voices though.

Top Bottom